New Kpop Releases Week of 12/27/2021 Thread

• Okay, I'm gonna try this. On Monday of every week, I will post a thread for the new releases of that week. Let's discuss them :) Obviously, the big groups will get threads posted for them, but I'm hoping that this thread will allow some of the not as well known releases to get some discussion and exposure on the forum.

We're kinda in a downtime for the year, but I'm hoping other weeks will give us plenty to discuss.

If you would like to be part of a tag list for this thread series, please let me know :)

Also, if I miss any, please let me know that too. I'll add them to the op.

This week's releases:

2021 Winter SM Town: SMCU Express

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kim Jae Hwan - The Letter

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

BamBam & Seulgi - Who Are You

Jeong Yubin - Waste

The Rose - Beauty and the Beast

Boyfriend-Adonis

IU - Pieces

Lyson - Lost Star

Moonbyul - 머리에서 발끝까지

Dongkiz - It's All Right Pt. 2 - 2021 (Memories)

Coming up

GOT - Step Back

Kep1er - First Impact

Up10tion - 너에게미쳤었다

P1Harmony - Do It Like This

Blitzers - Bobbin

Woozi - Ruby

• The opener to 'the letter' is actually quite good, but I'm not somebody to go to listen to it.

Have fun with smcu! You'll probs enjoy it more than me :mukbang:

I'm not really into coffee shop music either, so I probably won't. lol I do like some ballads but they usually have to either be like power ballads, rnb ballads, or otherwise have some kind of strong beat/music or they have to be really emotional or have soaring vocals. This tt appeals to me, but I can the album is probably not for me if this is the tt because the others are prbly softer.

Oh wait, you said smcu. Maybe. I'll let you know.

Anyway, I just said it was a wild ride, cuz I read your posts one right after the other and you were so excited in the first one and then disappointed in the second lol.

• I'm not really into coffee shop music either, so I probably won't. lol I do like some ballads but they usually have to either be like power ballads, rnb ballads, or otherwise have some kind of strong beat/music or they have to be really emotional or have soaring vocals. This tt appeals to me, but I can the album is probably not for me if this is the tt because the others are prbly softer.

Oh wait, you said smcu. Maybe. I'll let you know.

Anyway, I just said it was a wild ride, cuz I read your posts one right after the other and you were so excited in the first one and then disappointed in the second lol.

I'm in the same boat as you: ballads have to be jazzy for me or rnb/power ballads.

Oh I was talking about Jaehwan for the first part lmao! Sorry I didn't split them apart!

Oooohhhh you're gonna be in more wild rides like this, I have quite high standards :mukbang: /hj

• This is a great idea! I already listened to the SMCU Winter album and the only two that popped for me are Zoo because it’s a bop and Ordinary Day because it’s three power vocalists bringing the fireworks in a slow jam that sounds a bit like Boyz II Men’s On Bended Knee.

In general tho, I’m not usually a fan of coffeehouse cozy albums although I think it’s well done.

I’ll check out the other releases.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Adding the return of Boyfriend and The Rose

External Content www.youtube.com

• Adding the return of Boyfriend and The Rose

Damn, BF is back, and dare I say, this may be their best release. :wow: It looks like they're signed to a new company? Hopefully the new company will do right by them.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!