OMEGA X - LOVE ME LIKE

• I. Introduction

LOVE ME LIKE is a mini album by OMEGA X, which was released on January 5, 2022 with LOVE ME LIKE serving as the title track.

II. Background

OMEGA X dropped their first teaser for LOVE ME LIKE on December 17, 2021. They then dropped a schedule the next day. After this, they released image teasers, videos, a highlight medley, and an MV teaser. The mini album subsequently came out on January 5, 2022.

Before LOVE ME LIKE was announced, a song on the mini album, Action, was previously used in an Chicken advertisement for Chick by Chick.

The showcase for LOVE ME LIKE also included a performance of LIAR that featured some of the members playing live instruments.

III. Track List

Title Lyrics Composition Arrangement Length
    LOVE ME LIKE
    AnoTHer AnoTHeR, HOYAS
    HOYAS 2:54
    ACTION AnoTHeR AnoTHeR, TRACK 9
    TRACK 9
    2:58
    12.24 AnoTHeR AnoTHeR AnoTHeR 3:15
    LIAR Hyeji Han, Jaehan, Hangyeom, Yechan
    PiRi BOi, Hyeji Han, Jaehan, hangyeom, Yechan
    PiRi BOi, HYRIELLE, IKEK
    3:34
    PLEASE Hangyeom, Lee Jae Jun
    Hangyeom, Lee Jae Jun
    JAYBLE 3:38

IV. Spotify Playlist

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

V. Videos

VI. Concept Photos

VII. Reception

LOVE ME LIKE debuted on the worldwide iTunes album chart at #21, significantly surpassing their previous record held by VAMOS which reached #154. The mini album also reached #27 on the U.S iTunes album chart, which is OMEGA X's first album to do so. The group also broke their first sales record by selling over 29,000 mini albums, which is more than their previous releases VAMOS and WHAT'S GOIN' ON which sold less than 4,000.