Recommend your favorite album from 2021

• My 2 favourite albums in 2021:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• p.s. the number "1" is not in my vocabulary

• try it maybe

• I was gonna recommend city of onf lmao, since I can't:

• Since u already heard leehi's album

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Let me know what you think!

• My 2 favourite albums in 2021:

I alreadly like Enhypen title tracks so for B-sides, I like Upper Side Dreamin and Mixed Up.

• Yay, another Mixed Up enthusiast! <3 You didn't like anything else? :eyes:

I actually like the whole Dilemma album I'll probably listen to it from time to time. For the Bside I really like Upper Side Dreamin and Just a Little Bit in the first listen.

• External Content open.spotify.com

Forgot to add Exo in the list the album that I already listen too. Exo's albums are always a must listen for me but I'm not really a big fan of DFTF but my favorite is definitely Runaway.

• Forgot to add Exo in the list the album that I already listen too. Exo's albums are always a must listen for me but I'm not really a big fan of DFTF but my favorite is definitely Runaway.

Then listen to this if you havent already

:pepe-excited:

• A.C.E Siren: Wow I just love all the tracks here feels like every bsides could be a title track.

Ateez Zero Fever Part 3: - Deja Vu and All About You

4U BtOB- Outsider was definitely Title Track worthy. Overall this album is defnitely up on my alley. I'll probably add this on my Night album playlist.

Cravity- Why the heck Gas pedal is the title track on this album. So many good songs here aside from Veni Vidi Vici, I like Divin and Grand Prix.

D-Crunch- First time to heard this group and I love it. Fave is Sandcastle and Myname. I feel like im listening to a 2nd gen group.

DKB- Real Love

Elast- Dark Dream but all three tracks are really good.

Ghost9- Dreamin so far this probably my least like album.

Nuest - Inside Out and Don't Wanna Go, not a fan of the solos.

I'll listen to other half tomorrow.

• D-Crunch is 4th gen :P they are amazing!!

E'last is 4th gen as well and actually only a year old

Ghost9's new album is good but defintely can tell it's missing 2 members (2 members left with this comeback) their prior music is just as great but i assume you've heard it before!

Nu'est - don't wanna go i absolutely LOVE and i like Baekho's solo

Cravity - Veni Vidi Vici is actually my fave song off this album!

Ateez - you may like their epilogue too!

• My top 1, I listen to it every day still

And my nr 1 for soloists is shared between these two:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!