Recommend up to 5 bsides from each of your faves' albums

• PLEASE USE SPOILERS

I already did this with Twice as a response to another thread so I figured I might as well just do one for Seventeen too and make a thread of it :pepe-grooving:

Twice

Seventeen

If you end up listening to either, please let me know what you think

twice-nayeon.gif

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited once, last by th17e ().

• This thread flopped so hard :pepe-sad: Guess it's time to try and

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I HAVE A LOT OF FAV AND ALBUMS SDLKJFSNDFG

I'll list my top b sides from each artist

Twice

T-ara

Blackpink

Red Velvet

SNSD

~ ω

• IGBAS at the top as it should be :yesr: Hopefully we don't summon any haters with this one

• IGBAS at the top as it should be :yesr: Hopefully we don't summon any haters with this one

it's only a matter of time before THEY ACCEPT IGBAS into their heart and soul as B SIDE OF THE CENTURY. OPPADEULS AND UNNIES

~ ω

• My fave has just 5 b-sides on each album. :pepe-toilet:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not gonna share BTS cause they have too many albums.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• My fave has just 5 b-sides on each album. :pepe-toilet:

External Content open.spotify.com

Not gonna share BTS cause they have too many albums.

Yeah, I've realized the majority of people on here probably don't want to do every single album :pepe-peek: Maybe I'm just a loser with too much time right now. Should've just said top bsides from favorite albums or something lmao

• I will just do BTS, Purple Kiss and Red Velvet because it's already gonna be long.

Purple Kiss : I recommend Skip Skip and Hello from Into Violet

Red Velvet

Ice cream cake : Something Kinda Crazy, Stupid Cupid, Take it slow, Candy

The Red : Cool World, Huff N Puff, Oh Boy, Day one

The Velvet : Cool Hot Sweet Love, Light me up

Russian Roulette : Sunny Afternoon, Fool, Lucky Girl

Rookie : Body talk, Talk to me, Little Little, Happily ever after

The Red Summer : You better know, Zoo

The Perfect Red Velvet : Kingdom Come, Look, All Right

Summer Magic : Mr E, Mosquito, Hit that drum

RBB : Sassy me, So good, Butterfles

The Reve festival : Sunny Side Up, Milshake, Ladies' Night, La Rouge, Love is the way

Queendom : Pushin N Pullin,Pose

BTS

2 cool 4 Skool : We are bulletproof : Pt 2

O!RUL8,2? : We On, If I ruled the world

Skool Luv Affair : Just one day, Tomorrow, Jump

Dark & Wild : Let me know, Cypher part 3, Second Grade

The most beautiful moment in life : Part one : Dope, Boyz with fun, Hold me tight

The most beautiful moment in life Part two : Whalien 52, Butterfly, Silver Spoon

The most beautiful moment in life : Young Forever : Young Forever, Save me

You never walk alone : Begin, Lie, Awake, Lost, 21st Century Girl

Love Yourself : Her : Mic Drop, Go Go, Pied Piper, Serendipity

Love Yourself : Tear : The Truth Untold, Tear, Magic Shop, Anpanman

Love Yourself : Answer : Euphoria, Epiphany, Answer : Love Myself

Map of the soul : Persona : Home, Persona, Mikrokosmos, Dionysus

Map of the soul : 7 : We are bulletproof; The Eternal, Black Swan, Friends, UGH!, My time

BE : Blue and Grey, Dis-ease, Stay, Fly to my room

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Mixtape (predebut album)

I am: NOT

I am: WHO

I am: YOU

Clé1: Miroh

Clé2: Yellow Wood

Clé: Levanter

GO LIVE

IN LIFE

NOEASY

• Okay I'm doing six albums I'll write them out since YouTube links kind of break down for me

:baekhyun4:

• Wow thank you guys for actually doing it, I'll check them out :pepe-excited:

And OP wondered why her thread flopped so hard

:smirks2::smirks2::smirks2:

I think you might've put an extra r in there again :pepepizza: Maybe the internet brings out my inner femininity :pepe-flirt:

• Other than SNSD, my other faves don't really have that many full albums so I'm doing one for SNSD's full album

Oh! : The First Album (2010)

Girls' Generation : The 1st Japanese Album (2010)

The Boys (2011)

Girls & Peace ( 2012 )

I Got A Boy ( 2013 )

Lion Heart ( 2015 )

Holiday Night ( 2017 )

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• I will only do full albums then; EXO

And hoping someone listen to it I will recommend 2 b-sides from each of them

XOXO; Don't go, Baby don't cry

EXODUS; What if, Playboy

EXACT; She's dreaming, white noise,

The War; The eve, boomerang

Don't Mess up My Tempo; Gravity, Sign

Obsession; Baby you are, Groove

Honorable mention; Runaway from Don't fight the feeling

• Do you promise to listen to all of them?

• I will listen to all the song I don't know, I'm actually fairly familiar with these groups' discographies :pepe-grooving: Especially older stuff when I listened to a lot of albums from every group

Also was not aware Just One Day was a bside, I thought it was a TT because of the MV lol

• I will listen to all the song I don't know, I'm actually fairly familiar with these groups' discographies :pepe-grooving: Especially older stuff when I listened to a lot of albums from every group

Also was not aware Just One Day was a bside, I thought it was a TT because of the MV lol

The title is boy in luv :smirks2:

BTS used to release mvs for non titles too back then

• I spammed these before but what the hell.

Beautiful Colors by Izone (second verse is one of the best Kpop verses i've ever heard)

Hey Bae I Like It by Izone (best cutesy B side ever, maybe the best cutesy song ever period?)

Please by Everglow (i dunno why i like this ballad so much, it's kinda simple structurally but i cant get enough of it)

No Lie by Everglow (Verses and prechorus are so good, Mia shines)

Blue Eyes by Eunbi

• If you didn't forget, I'm back as promised :pepe-grooving: My overall favorite is The Eve (2nd place: Playboy) but I already knew those ones and a few others so I won't include them. My top 3 favorites from one I didn't know: Boomerang, Gravity, Baby You Are

Thanks for the recommendations! :yesr:Exo discography is solid

Taste.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• If you didn't forget, I'm back as promised :pepe-grooving: My overall favorite is The Eve (2nd place: Playboy) but I already knew those ones and a few others so I won't include them. My top 3 favorites from one I didn't know: Boomerang, Gravity, Baby You Are

Thanks for the recommendations! :yesr:Exo discography is solid

I recommended you some of my favourites but Exo has a lot of gems you might like

:lover1:

Thanks for giving them a listen^^ Glad you liked them

:pepe-excited:

• I’m assuming by albums you mean only albums and not EPs.

EXO:

XOXO: Baby Don’t Cry, Let Out the Beast, Heart Attack, Don’t Go, XOXO

Exodus: What If, Playboy, Transformer, Lady Luck, Hurt

Ex’Act: Artificial Love, Cloud 9, White Noise, Stronger

The War: Touch It, The Eve, Goin Crazy

Don’t Mess Up My Tempo: Gravity, Sign, Oasis, 24/7, Ooo la la la

Obsession: Jekyll, Trouble, Groove, Ya Ya Ya, Butterfly Effect

NCT 127:

Albums:

Regular-Irregular: No Longer, Fly Away With Me, City 127

Neo Zone: Elevator 127F, Day Dream, Mad Dog, Love Song, Sit Down

Awaken: only Lips here

Some of my fave bsides are on EPs rather than albums so I’m going to cheat and add the live album - also I really really love these live versions often more than studio versions.

Neo City The Origin: Mad City, Sun & Moon, Good Thing, Fly Away With Me, No Longer

NCT:

NCT 2018 Empathy:

All the songs I’d recommend here were released as singles

NCT 2020 Resonance Pts 1 & 2:

Volcano, Nectar, Light Bulb, Deja Vu, My Everything

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• just listen to all or resonance buddy

External Content youtube.com

• just listen to all or resonance buddy

External Content youtube.com

Part 1 or part 2? I started part 1 but part 2 looks like the one with this song

• Ah ok I'll switch over to that one. I'll let you know that from what I listened to of part 1, I downloaded Misfit :yesr:

its the same one except pt. 2 is a repackaged version with two more mvs (90s love and work it)

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!