Fav Disney Song??

• Curious to know....

What is your favorite Disney song? <3:whatb:

Mine is probably ----->

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

work in progress

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• External Content open.spotify.com

We love a queen <3:claps:

And I never watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame, but I like this song!! :blushing:

work in progress

• HELLFIREEEEE!!!!!! DARK FIREEEE!!!!! :ragec:

More Hunchback promo? I'll take it!!!!

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

<3<3

HELLFIREEEEE!!!!!! DARK FIREEEE!!!!! :ragec:

:eyes:

This thing FUCKING SLAPS

IT REALLY DOES THO-

:pepemusic:

Sleeping Beauty! :blushing:

More Hunchback promo? I'll take it!!!!

A lot of love for Hunchback of Notre Dame <3:claps:

work in progress

• I was gonna post something from Hunchback of Notre Dame but both of my songs from it were taken...

I'll go with this one

• Ah, I like the choices!!! <3:thumbup:

And that's pretty interesting!!!

I would definitely would like to watch a Disney movie in a foreign language, because it is just so cool!

work in progress

• I was gonna post something from Hunchback of Notre Dame but both of my songs from it were taken...

I'll go with this one

LOVE PRINCESS & THE FROG!! :cutes:

work in progress

• LOVE PRINCESS & THE FROG!! :cutes:

It's a great movie! My favorite will always be Lilo & Stitch though, it was one of my childhood obsessions lmao

• External Content youtu.be

Or

External Content youtu.be

:blushing:

• Probably “We don’t talk about Bruno” from the newest Disney movie “Encanto” (it’s a super good movie I recommend you watch it if you haven’t) or “I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan < 3

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

Edited once, last by GoldenNini ().

Or

:blushing:

oooohh

LOVE THESE CLASSIC FUN SONGS!!!

Reminds me of when I was really young :pepecute::pepe-comfy:

Probably “We don’t talk about Bruno” from the newest Disney movie “Encanto” (it’s a super good movie I recommend you watch it if you haven’t) or “I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan. 3

YESSSS!! I just watched Encanto with my family and it is really good! :pepelove1:

Also nice pick with Mulan!!! :pepelove2:

work in progress

• I LOVE THESE CHOICES!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3:borahae::borahae::borahae: :blushing:

work in progress

• I love Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid

• I love Part of Your World from the Little Mermaid

We :borahae:<3 that!!!

work in progress

• External Content m.youtube.com

Excuse me while I go cry :pepe-comfy: :pepecry:

• all of them Brazilian versions

The Lion King

IDC IDC CINDERELLA MEANS A LOT TO ME AND THIS SONG MEANS A LOT TO ME

and my second best princess Ariel <3333

• This one...definitely this one....

• External Content m.youtube.com

Excuse me while I go cry :pepe-comfy: :pepecry:

GET ThE F****** TISSUES ;( 😭😭😭😭 :sadr:

COCO tho 😫🥺💖

work in progress

• That is really cool that these are in Brazilian 😊😍💖💖

It is even more cool because of how they did these dubs so well done!!! <3:happyr:

And The Little Mermaid & Cinderella?!!!! :omgr:

:lover2:

work in progress

• This one...definitely this one....

YESSSsSSSSsss!!! 💓

And I see promo. :eyes:<3:!:

work in progress

• Into the Unknow

or

Just love it!!!!!!!! :) :) <3<3<3:borahae::borahae::claps:

work in progress

• I really loveee the BR dub for Disney classics, I believe The Lion King BR dub is quite famous :D

the classics are really special for me and I only watch them in br dub lmao

OH YES I love Cinderella she is my favorite! Then Ariel, Snow White, Aurora but to be fair I love all the classic princesses and also the cute movies they used to make... I still cry watching The Fox and The Hound

that movie didnt need to puch that hard in my heart lmao

• I really loveee the BR dub for Disney classics, I believe The Lion King BR dub is quite famous :D

the classics are really special for me and I only watch them in br dub lmao

OH YES I love Cinderella she is my favorite! Then Ariel, Snow White, Aurora but to be fair I love all the classic princesses and also the cute movies they used to make... I still cry watching The Fox and The Hound

that movie didnt need to puch that hard in my heart lmao

I should really look into Brazilian dub Disney movies then!!!!!

And Disney classics definitely hold a special place in my heart as well 💞

Honesty, Cinderella has to be one of the best Disney princesses. No questions, lol.

Also, I have heard of that movie (trailer made me almost cry :( ).

work in progress

• I mean they are really good imho, the classics, you should watch them in ptbr if you are interesting in learning pt-br <33

Yes Cinderella is amazing Ç_Ç <3

HMMM I still try to NOT CRY watching The Fox and The Hound but I failed xD I wonder if I will ever watch this movie without feeling like that? I don't even... I guess that's because this movie brings a type of situation which feels too real in our life? It's like something you go through and it's difficult for me to explain why this movie is so sad LOL but if you overcome the sadness the movie is a gem and another amazing classic

i am like a cat person (not crazy promise lmao i just rlly love cats) the The Aristocats is also a movie that idk is so cute i watch this movie sooo often lol I think the disney movies I have watched the most are

Cinderella (tho not too classic I love Cinderella 3 a twist in time! so it kinda counts)

The Aristocats

The Lion King (1 & 2)

The Little Mermaid (I love the second movie too because it shows Ariel's future and is cute)

The Lady and The Tramp

Snow White

101 Dalmatians

Oliver & Company

Sleeping Beauty

of course all just the classic animations lol <3

honesly I don't pay attention to """modern""" disney it is not the same we all know it... I like a few things here and there like Tangled, Zootopia and honestly I know this is weird but I dislike Frozen but I LOVE ANNA

make it make sense

:pepe-toilet:

• That actually sounds pretty good. I am actually wanting to learn a new language, and Portuguese is a very beautiful language to learn 💗

Cinderella is just to iconic!!!

And that is very interesting to know. To be honest, I think the same thing. But I have actually come to acknowledge that I feel such emotions because I can find a connection emotionally to what these characters are feeling. And I think that itself is so beautiful and empathic 💖

That feeling itself is like you said, is like a gem 💎

I have also heard of that movie, and it seems to be quite fun and adventurous, yk?

Also, that list is fire 🔥 😊

Since I grew up with more of Disney's modern films, I quite enjoy them. But I can understand where you are coming from :ideac:

work in progress

• hehe ~

It is not that I actively dislike them, it is more like I am more kind of a jerk (i wont make excuses for me lmaooo) sometimes and the classics of Disney are really on another level for me, but Disney can make some hits with their modern movies (however they are more like made by pixar, for example I rlly enjoy finding nemo lol I was still young when this one come out and I consider it to be "modern"?) and Tangled is very cute and romantic Zootopia is super fun ~ recently I have watched Encanto it pass on Colombia and it's a good experience if you enjoy lot of music and colors I also like it celebrates latino culture it's a nice thing I like our culture

Yes I also have a attention for things (including characters I find a connection with)

hmm portuguese is a little difficult tho, I mean idk but people trying to learn when they are born in a country with another language often say its pretty hard but I believe its possible to learn alone :DD its difficult to learn languages alone but very possible

classes are so expensive xD

• hehe ~

It is not that I actively dislike them, it is more like I am more kind of a jerk (i wont make excuses for me lmaooo) sometimes and the classics of Disney are really on another level for me, but Disney can make some hits with their modern movies (however they are more like made by pixar, for example I rlly enjoy finding nemo lol I was still young when this one come out and I consider it to be "modern"?) and Tangled is very cute and romantic Zootopia is super fun ~ recently I have watched Encanto it pass on Colombia and it's a good experience if you enjoy lot of music and colors I also like it celebrates latino culture it's a nice thing I like our culture

Yes I also have a attention for things (including characters I find a connection with)

hmm portuguese is a little difficult tho, I mean idk but people trying to learn when they are born in a country with another language often say its pretty hard but I believe its possible to learn alone :DD its difficult to learn languages alone but very possible

classes are so expensive xD

Not you exposing yourself like that lol 😂

And I agree, as most of Disney's movies are collaborated with Pixar. And those movies that you listed are such good movies in my opinion. I actually have Finding Nemo on CD and I love it so much!!!!!

I also just watched Encanto a second time today, and I really just love it's story and message. As well as the animation and Latino culture as well!!!

That movie and Coco make me so happy because of how it focuses on Latino culture, which is the culture that I am a part of!!! So both of these also hold a special place in regards to Disney movies.

And that is something to definitely take notice in. But I will definitely look and see if there are good classes in my area that could possibly teach me this language. <3:claps:

work in progress

• This thread contains 38 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!