not yall coming at blackpinks rap

• even if some of their rap lyrics are corny that doesnt change that fact that they have a strong rap line. yall getting so brave :zipr: especially with the rap lines SOME of yall hype up. you guys would never credit their skills lol.

this is jennie predebut lol and yall say theyre bad lmfaoo

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• and for what people dont come for them

they shit on their rap, their dance, their vocals, their syncronization, their lyrics, their success, even their character for scandals that never happened

They cant win, so I gave up, honestly

spilled

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

jenlisa >

• Some criticized their lyrics which they didn’t even write but their faves wrote some very dumb ones and they say nothing

This! The amount of times I’ve seen Lisa in particular dragged for “bitch I’m a star but no Patrick” is ridiculous.

Wen Jennie and Lisa have written their raps, they are both decent lyricists. Plenty of K pop groups have cringeworthy lyrics anyway. Including groups I like. But it’s always BP who are criticised!

• This! The amount of times I’ve seen Lisa in particular dragged for “bitch I’m a star but no Patrick” is ridiculous.

Wen Jennie and Lisa have written their raps, they are both decent lyricists. Plenty of K pop groups have cringeworthy lyrics anyway. Including groups I like. But it’s always BP who are criticised!

facts. even "bitch im a star but no patrick" outsold their faves

• And coming after Jenlisa for their lyrics is dumb too. Lyrical rap died in the US when Eminem retired, nobody cares about lyrics in American rap anymore for the most part, "rappers" are just mumbling into a mic these days over the exact same high hat and synth percussion. The true rappers of the 80s and 90s are long gone, faded away into legend.

• Sad people doing sad things.

People are coming at JenLisa bc THEY ARE THE STANDARD OF SUCCESSFUL RAPPERS KGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this is also the very reason as why I laugh at haters. They hating and the girls trending on the same moment with the duo trending for their talents, charisma, aura and many more positive things!!!

• this conversation really irritates me because by this point????? in the big year of 2021?????

jenlisa are not real rappers, they’re idol rappers. but they’re easily some of the best idol rappers. no, they’re not bts, skz, soyeon, dami whatever BUT comparing them to “real rappers” is not a fair comparison.

compare them to other idol rappers. compare them to rv, omg, exo, and other groups who have idol rappers and not straight up real rappers.... let’s be honest. it’s a clear difference.

people just keep trying to drag them but you wouldn’t catch them speaking on those other groups who have idol rappers instead of real rappers. and why is that? because jenlisa are clearly some of the best idol rappers

but they want to drag so they only compare them to the real rappers, then try to drag them for not being on the same level. that’s like taking a group where no one is a dancer dancer but just really good idol dancers and comparing their dance line to lisa or momo or chungha.

people could drag all idol rappers by comparing them to real rappers but they choose blackpink every time. when it comes to idol rappers they are amazing. why don’t they ever try it with idol rappers who aren’t good as idol rappers?

this topic is so old. why can’t people just leave their rap alone? they’re not claiming to be the best...

• And coming after Jenlisa for their lyrics is dumb too. Lyrical rap died in the US when Eminem retired, nobody cares about lyrics in American rap anymore for the most part, "rappers" are just mumbling into a mic these days over the exact same high hat and synth percussion. The true rappers of the 80s and 90s are long gone, faded away into legend.

Factssssss

• Then what should be the right criterion of a real rapper? Cardi B or Nicki? I feel like the pretense of what ought to be the a real rapper is shrouded with this accepted-ness of what is good by specific “quality” communities which sounds hypocritical, when in fact if many enjoys the delivery of it, can it be considered bad then? The criterion sometimes feel subjective depending on the listener’s preference.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• they're rappers are strong but the botched aave needs to go pls. "you gonna finna catch me" YG lyric writers need to be fired. "Lit with a bottle full of Henny" "I'ma take what's mine take what's mine so get out my way" "Ain't got time, I go hard and slay" "lambo" "Droppin' the chopper, I be too hot to handle" that's only one song (japanese versions included cause the english parts are there)

• they're rappers are strong but the botched aave needs to go pls. "you gonna finna catch me" YG lyric writers need to be fired. "Lit with a bottle full of Henny" "I'ma take what's mine take what's mine so get out my way" "Ain't got time, I go hard and slay" "lambo" "Droppin' the chopper, I be too hot to handle" that's only one song (japanese versions included cause the english parts are there)

let me see your faves lyrics :whatr:

• BP: Rap but not lyrics they wrote

Haters: LOL THEY CANT EVEN WRITE THEIR OWN RAP WHAT NOOBS USELESS FAKE RAPPERS

BP: Rap and write their own lyrics

Haters: LOOK AT THEIR RAP YOU CALL THESE LYRICS EVEN MY GRANDMA CAN DO BETTER

BP: Rap and write better lyrics

Haters: SO WHAT IF THEY ARE BETTER NOW? REMEMBER WHEN THEY USED TO RAP ABOUT DUMB STUFF LIKE WHY DONT WE TALK ABOUT THAT?

Apparently I implied something similar in another thread, like how rap is shit nowadays.

But apparently I'm 'not appreciating rap culture and insulting black people' when I say that.

They can call out our 'idol rappers' but we cannot call out their 'trash rappers' because 'we don't know rap culture and only see the bad ones' and I'm like bitch aren't you doing the same only picking on idol rappers

• I’m too tired to even argue with people at this point. BP has come corny raps, sure, but so does everyone in Kpop. People just pick on them unnecessarily and when you try to give them an example of a good BP rap lyric it’s always yeah BUT “bitch im a star but no Patrick”

It’s not even limited to rap lyrics, people always find a way to attack them over the smallest things that aren’t even issues for other groups

• I honestly don't get why people wanna come for their rap line. It's a strong rap line even with them not being allowed to write their own lines, which they can write their own if only YG would let them. A lot of groups and not only gg don't write their own lines and they don't get this much hate. It's only because they are super poular and people wanna attack them for no reason. No one comes for other groups...

• This thread contains 87 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!