The Best & Worst Mirotic cover performance

• This is my opinion

(worst doesn't mean that the performance was bad, it was just missing something)

Best

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(btw idk who they're or if this is from a survival show or something , I just saw the performance on my tl few years ago)

love the orchestra

Worst

(loved bad man,the way this guy lives and candy performance)

idk why the video is not showing but it's TXT & ENHYPEN (Bad Man, Mirotic, Bang Bang Bang..)ㅣ2021 KBS Song Festival

in between

vocals were amazing but not sure overall

• whhhhyyyy do people still insist on covering Mirotic? It's been done to death and it's not that great of a song!

Anyway, out of the ones I've seen, I agree with your ranking for MX and the recent gayo collab. I actually liked the gwsn wjsn tho.

BTW exo did it too.

External Content youtu.be

• I think u mean WJSN. GWSN didn't cover this song

• External Content youtu.be

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• How could you leave out the best one

External Content youtu.be

Tao messed up the first part but but this cover is one of the reasons I am an exol

• nothing beats exo-m's version it was what made an exol back in the day. the vocals, kris's rap part and the hand slap thing him and tao did right after was perfection. Monsta x's version was great too.

I agree I didn't like the recent ones much. Idk if it's the mixing or what but they drag out the syllables or something of the sort so it comes off kinda weird and boring. I think it's a 4th gen problem. They're all so worried about the dance part of these performances when that's not what 2nd gen songs were about.

Edit: felt like my comment was a bit harsh lmao when I didn't intend it like that. I loved seeing woodz and hyunjin together in one performance and they did well generally.

• I think covers are usually still fun, but of course can never be compared to the original, that's not even the point, it's an reinterpretstion.

But whenever idols do a cover of a popular song, they're dragged as not good enough, compared to the original artist etc, so it would be better if they don't even do the covers ^^

Anyway the best for me is The Boyz's cover, I don't care for the rest ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!