These are my favorite Miyeon rap performances

• To be fair these are just covers of rap bars. The rappers were originally AOA Jimin and Kisum, who were both on Unpretty Rapstar.

I really like how she sings in her lower register here. I think she best fits R&B/soul music. I don't think she is really utilized in (G)I-dle songs to the best of her abilities.

This performance took place after she had left YG and before she join Cube. She was a freelance vocalist at the time. She had put on a little weight back then, but I still found her really attractive then, mostly because of her vocals.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 22 times, last by hokiedood ().

• hokiedood

Changed the title of the thread from “This is my favorite Miyeon rap performance” to “These are my favorite Miyeon rap performances”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!