Post your favorite vocal covers!

• I love them all haha artists covering day6 is always the best. I would’ve posted YoungK covers too but all of his covers are good so how could I choose?

• Hayoung from Fromis_9 'Prentender' cover

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dreamcatcher Siyeon 'Speechless' cover

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT Renjun 'Fools' cover

(renjun saying "i don't give a f*ck" is the only thing that matters)

THE BOYZ Sunwoo '100 Degrees' cover

(this is so superior i listen to it everyday no matter what mood i'm in it makes me so happy)

LOONA Yves, Chuu, & Heejin 'I Like U' cover

LOONA Jinsoul, Choerry, & Chuu 'Ugly' cover

(this holds a special place in my heard)

That's all i have for now but i know for sure there's more

• External Content www.youtube.com

i love this song and i love this woman

• Holy fudge her voice :wow: i’ve never heard english, korean and tagalog together, it’s so good

• Yeah, i tried not to put all of them in :D I wish they would do more acoustic covers like they used to :)

Let me just post another one that's good, it's Pentagon's cover of Blackpink's Lovesick Girls

Lol it’s hard too choose the best when you like all of them :D

And why have i never heard of pentagon covering bp before? I love it thanks for sharing!

• Agree with all of them! Especially the Fools and Speechless covers :love:

i love this song and i love this woman

Idk who she is buy i love her now too

• Holy fudge her voice :wow: i’ve never heard english, korean and tagalog together, it’s so good

Once you go down the rabbit hole of Morissette, you wont come out until you've watched 50 of her covers lol.

I have only two wishes in music. And one is for Morissette Amon to hit it big, i've seen so many singers on YT with 10x or even 20x her subscriber count who cant come close to matching her talent :cursing:, Mori deserves better!!

Would be so cool to see her featured in a Kpop song, or doing a fusion Kpop and Ppop song. Seventeen waited to greet her backstage at the 2018 Asia Song Festival, they were blown away by her performance especially the vocal line DK, Seungkwan, Hoshi. Cmon, Seventeen, tell BH to give Mori her big break!! :claps::claps:

All the Magazineho series but I love this song specifically

WEN JUNHUI all of his covers are simply angelic

• Would be so cool to see her featured in a Kpop song, or doing a fusion Kpop and Ppop song. Seventeen waited to greet her backstage at the 2018 Asia Song Festival, they were blown away by her performance especially the vocal line DK, Seungkwan, Hoshi. Cmon, Seventeen, tell BH to give Mori her big break!! :claps::claps:

I looked up more of her and she’s no joke, she makes it look and sound easy. that would be so cool if Seventeen collabs with her. All those vocal powerhouses in one song?!

• I love them all but Jinho best vocalist!! I love that cover, this is the first time i heard it. Thanks!

• Doyoung has a lot of fantastic covers, but I love this one best:

As always, I wish SM would release this stuff. AAARRGGHH

This is one of my faves - NCT is just sitting on the couch singing their fave songs. I'm here for all of this, but highlights include:

:20 - Best Part (HER feat Daniel Caesar). I always love hearing Jaehyun sing this, but I enjoy it with the others' harmonies.

10:54 - Make Up - Sam Kim. I love this song anyways, but Doyoung plus harmonies = chef's kiss

I love the original of this song..and this NCT "just sitting on the couch" cover is everything.

13:46: You In My Mind (Yoo Jae Ha) - just honestly this whole section with older songs is great and unexpected

External Content youtu.be

While we're talking about Sam Kim's Make Up...

Taeil singing one of my favorite Stevie Wonder songs

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This holds a special place in my heart. The emotion ;(

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!