Jinho

• I. Introduction

Jinho is a main vocalist of Cube Entertainment's boy group Pentagon.

II. Career

Jinho won first place in the SM Everysing Contest, and later became a trainee through SM Entertainment's casting system.

Jinho under the name Jinho, debuted in SM the Ballad with Super Junior's Kyuhyun, SHINee's Jonghyun, and TraxX's Jay. with their EP 'Miss You'. Jinho was initially planned to debut in another group, but plans fell through. He was casted in the musical 'Summer Snow' in 2013.

Jinho departed from SM Entertainment in 2015 started working as a singing tutor at the Modern K Academy. During his time there, he was encouraged to do an audition for Cube since the CEO had connections with cube and participated in creating Pentagon.

During February, he participated in vocal project group, Seorin-dong Children, alongside now Pentagon member Hui and another female singer. They made a remake of Lee Won-jin and Ry Keum-dok's song 'For All the New Lovers'. They weren't initially planned to be a group as the song they recording was just a guide, but the Cube Artist Development team liked the guide, so it was released as the official song. Jinho featured on K.Shin's song 'Perception' with Hwang Sung-dae under the name Mush.

Jinho debuted in Pentagon after participating in Mnet survival show 'Pentagon Maker' on October 10, 2016.

In 2017, Jinho worked on a personal project called 'Magazine Ho' in which he dropped covers in various genres and languages on the last day of every month. He collaborated with different artists on this project such as CLC's Sorn, (G)I-dle's Jeon Soyon, HYNN, and fellow Pentagon members Hongseok, Shinwon, Hui, Kino, and Yeo One.

He had his first mini live concert which was part of the 'Magazine Ho' project on March 17, 2018.

Jinho starred in the musical 'Iron Mask' which ran from September 13 to November 18 at the Kwanglim Art Center, Seoul.

He had his second mini live concert 'Magazine Ho Vol.2 - Ready ho' on January 19, 2019.

Jinho enlisted for the military on May 11, 2020. Before enlisted, he gifted his self-composed song 'I'm Here' for his friends and fellow members. 'I'm Here' is only available on the physical version of the album 'We:th'.

Jinho returned on November 14, 2021, and participated in Pentagon's mini album 'IN:Vite U' in January 2022.

III. Discography

Collaborations

Title Album Date Released
    For All the New Lovers
    Sheorin-dong Children with Hui & Yongjoo
    For All the New Lovers February, 2015
    Happy Winter Song
    with Hui
    United Cube Project Part 2
    December 22, 2016
    You Are
    with Hui, Hongseok, Shinwon, Yeo One, Yan An, Kino
    Pentagon October 10, 2016
    Thank You
    with Hui
    Ceremony June 12, 2017
    All My Heart
    with Hui
    MBC What Is The First Place? Part 1
    December 16, 2019

Featured Artist

Title
    Album Date Released
    Perception
    K.Shin feat. Hwang Sung-dae, Mush
    Part.1 : Seed Of Truth
    February 24, 2016
    Always
    Jung Il-hoon feat. Jinho
    Big Wave
    March 8, 2018

OST

Title Album Date Released
    Just A Little Bit More
    with Rothy
    What's Wrong with Secretary Kim OST
    June 27, 2018
    Miss U
    with Hui and Kino
    On The Campus OST
    March 23, 2019
    How Can I Do
    with Hui and Wooseok
    Welcome to Waikiki 2 Part 4 OST
    April 15, 2019
    A-HA!
    with Kino
    User Not Found OST
    January 7, 2022

IV. Filmography

Television

Title Date Aired
    Hello, My Twenties! 2 (Cameo)

Variety Shows

Title Network Date Aired
    Pentagon Maker (Contestant)
    Mnet-M2 2016
    King of Mask Singer (Contestant as "Young Master", Seollal Idol Special ep)
    MBC
    Rewriting The Chart Show, Number 1 Now Is? (Contestant)
    MBC 2019
    Studio Music Hall 2 (with Hui, episode 10)
    Mnet, Mystic Tv

Theater

Title Role Dates Performed
    Summer Show
    Lee Suhyun
    2013-2014
    All Shook Up
    Dean Hyde
    2017-2018
    Iron Mask
    Raul 2018
    Goddess is watching You
    Ryu Soon Ho
    2019-2020

IV. Awards

Award Category Year
    I'm CELUV's 100th Special Awards
    Fatal Attaraction

V. Videos

Daisy Performance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

VI. Trivia

• Jinho can play many instruments including piano and guitar.
    • He can speak Chinese since he lived in Qingdao, China for a year when he was 15.
    • He can also speak English fluently.
    • It's been theorized by fans that Jinho was intended to debut in EXO.
    • Jinho is the shortest and oldest member of Pentagon.
    • His favorite song to perform is 'Shine'.

(Credits to kprofiles.com)