what is your SOTY for 2021?

• mine would be this masterpiece:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

honorable mention:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

idk if this can be considered as SOTY for 2021 but this is my list so fuck it

edit: how can i forgot this bops lmao

• Solo:

External Content youtu.be

• Group:

• Personal fav:

• External Content open.spotify.com

• Right straight to the hall of the best KPOP title tracks all time.

• External Content www.youtube.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• 2x2x2x

Extremely Close Second

• It's hard to choose just one, so I'll list both of them:

• Ggs:

Solo

Bgs:

• Enhypen released too many SOTYs this year to choose just one. :pepe-sad:

Drunk-Dazed, Tamed-Dashed, Fever, Mixed Up, Go Big or Go Home, Attention, Please!, Just A Little Bit, Upper Side Dreamin' all can be SOTY.

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

sFWYLKc.gif

• I’ve said all year that nothing beat my SOTY and that’s still true, but there’s another song that ties it. Two completely different songs tied for SOTY.

Baekhyun - Cry For Love

Golden r&b perfection from one of the best voices around. I said from first listen this was my SOTY.

External Content open.spotify.com

NCT 127 - Sticker

Audacious and bold with an infectious beat and gorgeous vocals. I loved it from first listen and have only loved it more for continuing to feel fresh despite me wearing it out. (It’s my second most played track of the year and as someone pointed out to me, it came out fairly recently. ^^)

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!