I loved how many rookies and newer artists got to perform at this MAMA

• No...

Honestly the way this show ditched girl groups is just ewww...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What if they rejected?

3rd gen could reject due to bad treatment last year. Still it doesn't mean they couldn't invite Idle, fromis_9, LOONA or even Lightsum which has variety show on MNet... I'm sure none of those groups would decline. Not even mentioning Dreamcatcher...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 3rd gen could reject due to bad treatment last year. Still it doesn't mean they couldn't invite Idle, fromis_9, LOONA or even Lightsum which has variety show on MNet... I'm sure none of those groups would decline. Not even mentioning Dreamcatcher...

They don't want them I guess. Anyways fromis is formed through mnet so....

If starship and stayc company didn't have beef we could have had ive and stayc.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• They don't want them I guess. Anyways fromis is formed through mnet so....

If starship and stayc company didn't have beef we could have had ive and stayc.

at least we will have them on KBS Gayo

which at this moment has best line up from all award/end year shows

• What rookies? There were only 2 rookies and it’s the same ones that you see everywhere. They couldn’t even bring Stayc or smth.

I said 'rookies or newer artists'. Why is everything a reason to be contrarian lol let me enjoy my show without trying to prove me wrong.

No...

Honestly the way this show ditched girl groups is just ewww...

It definitely needed more women but that's not what I was talking about in this thread

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• 3rd gen could reject due to bad treatment last year. Still it doesn't mean they couldn't invite Idle, fromis_9, LOONA or even Lightsum which has variety show on MNet... I'm sure none of those groups would decline. Not even mentioning Dreamcatcher...

Idle probably would have declined. They just got everyone back together so it's probably too soon for an appearance. They wouldn't have performed an original OT6 song with OT5 anyways.

• Or Everglow, you know they would KILL on a MAMA stage.

yap...

and honestly they were in so many KCON's that it's stupid they weren't at MAMA

• This was the best thing ever:

And for the part with Ren and Masaya the funniest thing is that both not only centered the season of Produce they were on, but both also worked together before debut allready and are best friends :pleading: As I heard back than before season 2 that a rumored friend of Ren would be on Produce I had no idea that they were dancers before together and know for soooooo long allready haha. Masaya is now the leader of INI and Ren the most popular member of JO1

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!