Yaya_1's grievance of the day: Do people not care about AESPA GIsslle that much?

• To notice how bad she dance

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It honestly just feels like shes not feeling herself. Which maybe its the training time (i might have remembered wrong, but wasn't she a late addition). As someone who dances a little, theres a certain level of delusional you need when performing. No doubt, 100% confidence and it can be super hard to have that confidence when your by yourself, let alone in a huge production with backup dances and tons of cameras around.

But yeah, she definitely is weaker, but i think its a confidence problem and you're literally choose their debut stages, so i think its perfectly normal for this stage in their career.

Changed the title of the thread from “Do people not care about AESPA GIsslle that much?” to “Yaya_1's grievance of the day: Do people not care about AESPA GIsslle that much?”.
  • the title change :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It is funny because her vocal technique is better than 90% of all idols (better than Lia, about the same level as Joy and Rose)

Her rapping is better than 90% of all idols because she writes some of her raps and her technique has a better tone

And her dancing technique has a better foundation and technique than Lia or other sub dancers as well

Funny how the most attacked Aespa member is still more talented than 90% of all idols. People truly be embarrassing themselves on this forum, but those are the facts

• It is funny because her vocal technique is better than 90% of all idols (better than Lia, about the same level as Joy and Rose)

Her rapping is better than 90% of all idols because she writes some of her raps and her technique has a better tone

And her dancing technique has a better foundation and technique than Lia or other sub dancers as well

Funny how the most attacked Aespa member is still more talented than 90% of all idols. People truly be embarrassing themselves on this forum, but those are the facts

she sounds like sharpay evans when she raps pleaaaase

the rest of aespa r talented yes no doubt

her .. she can sing alright but yeah

• she sounds like sharpay evans when she raps pleaaaase

the rest of aespa r talented yes no doubt

her .. she can sing alright but yeah

Even leaving dancing and rapping aside, being able to sing with some sort of developed technique already puts you into the top 25% of all idols (it’s sad these days I know).

That being said, her rapping is obviously the strongest from a female in SM (even though that doesn’t say much) and also one of the strongest in 4th gen, showing a nice flow in several radio shows and, you know, actually being an rapper (aka writing some bars on your own).

• You all want to force a weak link in aespa so bad that it looks ridiculous at this point. I am not even going to say things like she will improve or she is just a rookie because she is good here and the concerns are fake af.

I swear it’s like some world law that kpop fans try to pick a punching bag. Reminds me of an old cartoon Jumanji where they killed the villain character in the game and it disrupted the balance that one of them turned the villain instead. I bet if Lia wasn’t in Itzy people would still find one member to complain about (while I do know that the four members in Itzy are way better dancers than Lia but in aespa the members are not that far apart to pick a weak-link).

lt64IYu.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!