remember when y’all thought IVE would suffer the same fate as post IOI groups LMFAOOOO

• the thing is any group with Jang Wonyoung will NEVERRRR go to nugudom

them having the second best selling debut album ever second to 4th gen leaders Aespa only

them being relevant as hell

ELEVEN climbing the charts day by day

Wonyoung being as relevant as ever same for Yujin

All the members being appreciated and recognized as well

all according to plan

Wonyoung you’ll always be famous

• They literally just debuted and you're already trying to jinx them into flopping. :pepenomad:

• They literally just debuted and you're already trying to jinx them into flopping. :pepenomad:

they’re never flopping :pepelove1:

no but jokes aside they’re literally not flopping

have u seen their sales n charting

now that they got the GP’s attention their first comeback will do so well

also a group with Wonyoung is bound to be successful :pepelove1: :pepelove1: :pepelove1:

• The only thing they suffer from is a shit debut song, they seem like they have it in the bag tho

I think we understood you don’t like the song move on

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't wanna, I will keep saying it :wellr:

I can’t even drag your taste in music because you stan itzy let me-

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Replicated a successful song is really hard especially when it’s your debut song we don’t even know if their next cb will chart well in Korea y’all gotta wait

honestly even if their next cb doesn’t chart as good as eleven … same or better sales than debut album ( which is secured ) and good digitals is enough

i rlly don’t think they’re flopping anytime soon. not saying they’re gonna be constant national hit makers either but they’re bound to have a good future :pepe_akorns:

• honestly even if their next cb doesn’t chart as good as eleven … same or better sales than debut album ( which is secured ) and good digitals is enough

i rlly don’t think they’re flopping anytime soon. not saying they’re gonna be constant national hit makers either but they’re bound to have a good future :pepe_akorns:

As long they sell well and have the international stats they will be good

• Honestly I expected them to do well but not this well nnn

Time will tell if they'll be a BP or an ITZY in terms of digitals and public recognition though, there are multiple groups who have huge debut/breakout songs and fail to live up to that. Even I was a bit skeptical of AESPA's future until they managed to follow it up with smash hit Savage.

• The toughest test has yet to come.

And that is.....

• Replicated a successful song is really hard especially when it’s your debut song we don’t even know if their next cb will chart well in Korea y’all gotta wait

this! Many post IOI groups were doing okay but started declining after their debut, so we'd have to wait to really make a statement about this. From what we see, there's hope. They'll do better than other post prodce groups for sure, how well is the question. And personally I haven't seen many people expecting them to flop. Only a few but every relevant rookie has some people who whishfully think the group is going to flop

• do you think they'll go on somehting like KB?

That would be awesome. I'm sure they will at some point. Wonyoung being on your roster is pretty much a guarantee.

• This is the power of....

izone.gif

I can't see viral queen Leeseo in that gif

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• they literally debuted a week ago OP... :pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!