remember when y’all thought IVE would suffer the same fate as post IOI groups LMFAOOOO

• Why are people comparing to pristin? Did pristin do this good?

Not even close lol even weki meki did better than pristin during debut

IVE already guaranteed a good fanbase that can buy more than 150k albums. With the hype and growing popularity they can only go up from here. They might not get another hit song but they are set for life. I'm sure Starship is bringing all their Sistar hit makers back so they will get decent bops too.

• Others might not take you seriously when you say it, but I 100% believe that any group with Jang Wonyoung will not flop. I don't know if I am just super biased but she really gives off "born to be an idol, one in a 1000-year-idol, born to be successful" kind of energy. Like she was born under a special star or something. She seems very different to me than every other idol. I've just never seen a person so blessed with beauty, wealth, brains, and a nice personality to boot.

The fact that she met Ahn Yujin and was able to debut together in the same group also just feels like all the planets aligned perfectly just to make that one-in-a-million combination come true.

having great other group mates like Leesoo, Rei, Liz, and Gaeul on top of it just feels like a cherry on top.

I know I'm singing all these praises but let me goddamnit I had a rough day and will have a likely rough tomorrow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!