Big Hit really sheltered BTS too much

• They just threw them out on IG without training and they are scared and don’t know what to do.

Poor Jin doesn’t know how to like pics. So he just makes a comment that he likes the pic with a heart

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jimin and V

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sis if you really think these grown ass men have not been knee deep in Instagram kitty for years now...ill pray for you at Christmas Mass.

• no way they didn't have private instas lmao

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I won’t be surprised. I created my account back in 2016 just because it was trendy but never found the use for it. Now that BTS is on Insta I’m trying to find my way around the app :sweatr1:

I use it only to like bts fanarts lol now I'll use it to like their pics. I don't have a single pic on my profile lol i do have an avatar tho, i don't want people whose posts i like to think I'm a bot lol

• Sis if you really think these grown ass men have not been knee deep in Instagram kitty for years now...ill pray for you at Christmas Mass.

See I don't get this logic. I've had an account since 2013 and stopped messing with it in 2019 cuz I couldn't figure it out after the update. I hated it! Now I'm back (only because of BTS) and my god its worse!

If they are playing dumb then I'd say, KEEP GOING; then maybe Instagram will see one of their most famous users having issues and make some changes.

• I won’t be surprised. I created my account back in 2016 just because it was trendy but never found the use for it. Now that BTS is on Insta I’m trying to find my way around the app :sweatr1:

For real! I have an account since 2014... Never used it! Re-activated just for Bangtan! Still not familiar to navigate the app! So I would not also be surprised if some of them are new with the app! They will get used to it though! :borahae:

• Have an account from 2018.

Had been only checking post on 2018 without liking, commenting or following for some months.

It is the end of 2021, I didn't even know how to synk on or synk off my contacts on insta untill yesterday.

Having an account to check post for years is not equal to being used to every feature of that media when I have not used those features at all.

And it has nothing to do with BH shelter or not.

• See I don't get this logic. I've had an account since 2013 and stopped messing with it in 2019 cuz I couldn't figure it out after the update. I hated it! Now I'm back (only because of BTS) and my god its worse!

If they are playing dumb then I'd say, KEEP GOING; then maybe Instagram will see one of their most famous users having issues and make some changes.

Same here. Bts made me download this app and dig up the account I haven’t touch since 2014. I hate how these app update so often so I stopped using them a long time ago. A lot of my friends are the same ~ after college these apps don’t really mean much and people got busy with their lives. It’s a headache to keep learning about things that doesn’t add much and constantly turn obsolete the moment you blink.

I created ig yesterday and I am Jin age. No everyone likes to be on social media so much, so no every member must have a private account.

And even having one and using it to scroll others posts and posting yourself are also 2 different things

• Okay for people who keep saying they have a private account in the past, even if they did having a account to just scroll though insta and using it are very different. I had a insta in 2014 but stopped after 2018 because of AP courses, SAT test, college applications, etc. I'm now back on it because of BTS and can't figure out how it worked. Took a whole 30 mins for me to figure out all the new updates and crap.

If I say anything incorrect please correct me and I will edit my comment accordingly. I'm also very sarcastic so please don't take anything I say to heart.

• :pepe-hehe:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!