Things I HATE about the fandoms I’m part of…

• Please note that I don’t mean to generalize any of the fandoms I’m going to mention here.

Just to make everything clear, I do not view the fandom as a whole like this, as every individual is different. This is just about how the small portion of these fandoms piss me off. It’s always the small minority that is loud and negative, so this absolutely does not apply to everyone. However, if you feel like this is a personal attack to you, then that is not my problem.

I’m only going to mention the top few fandoms I’m in at the moment.

CARATs: Some are extremely whiny, and generally are very ungrateful and unhappy people that always seem to find an issue with everything Seventeen does. They act more like antis than antis themselves by blowing things out of proportions, then they sit down and wonder why other fandoms are trying to involve themselves in Seventeen’s business.

EXO-Ls: Some of them really need to get a reality check, the members being in a relationship or whatever should not bother them. They are so childish and unreasonable. It’s honestly pathetic that they are willing to kick out members for having a relationship and family, then they go on and wonder why Exo doesn’t share much with them (which they literally are not obligated to do so, that’s their privacy).

ARMYs: Some of them are just so unbearable, they need to stop with delusional fantasies and butting into other people’s businesses. Their excessive shipping of members or their crazy fantasies are literally so disgusting, especially when the members, specifically Taehyung has expressed his discomfort multiple times. They also need to stop interfering in other people’s businesses, where Bts isn’t mentioned, it’s very inappropriate most of the time.

ENGENEs: Some of them really need to stop sexualizing the members, especially the younger ones. It’s extremely disgusting. The fact other Engenes have to teach and tell these people why sexualizing isn’t okay genuinely shocks me. They also need to learn there is a fine line between joking and being straight up disrespectful. The members are not your friends or family for you talk like that, there is an etiquette when speaking to others that you’re not close with.

MOAs: Some of them need to fix their act, and need to learn to respect Hueningkai. It’s okay to not be Kai-biased, but, again, there is a fine line between being respectful and straight up hating on him (for being biracial).

STAYs: Some of them really need to stop provoking other fandoms, like calm thyself down. They literally not only start things, but also get Stray Kids dragged for no reason, it’s so frustrating. It’s seriously not that hard to mind your own business.

• Idk, but I see shipping so much, like everything the Bts members do, they over analyze it and legit drag other Armys for it as well. But, then again, that’s only a small portion of the fandom.

Different experiences ig. Even when I was new to the fandom I somehow never fell into the shipping mess and that was when I was active on IG which people call the shipper haven.

One of my friends though :zipr:

She is not even a kpop fan and somehow fell into the taekook shippers on insta and constantly asked me about them :zipr:

• Different experiences ig. Even when I was new to the fandom I somehow never fell into the shipping mess and that was when I was active on IG which people call the shipper haven.

One of my friends though :zipr:

She is not even a kpop fan and somehow fell into the taekook shippers on insta and constantly asked me about them :zipr:

Yeah, definitely different experiences.

You know what’s funny, even one of my friends who isn’t into Kpop or BTS knows about some of their ships. like it’s okay as friends, but some of them really take it so far. And then legit start dragging other shippers or people that disagree with them.

:angryr:

• You know what’s funny, even one of my friends who isn’t into Kpop or BTS knows about some of their ships. like it’s okay as friends, but some of them really take it so far. And then legit start dragging other shippers or people that disagree with them.

How do shippers manage to reach even the non fans ;(;(

I'm glad my friend at least was not dragging the others.

• I like it when they all are united, setting goals for comebacks, hyping up their faves, getting excited and motivating their fellow fandom mates, talking and sharing contents and so on. It’s kind of cute.

i love the memes on twitter.

there’s a lot to be said about ARMYs but they are funny for sure

• I'm only in two of them MY and Army and only joined the fandoms this year so still new.

On the whole, they're ok but as in any fandom, there are the annoying toxic ones.

• MOAs: Some of them need to fix their act, and need to learn to respect Hueningkai. It’s okay to not be Kai-biased, but, again, there is a fine line between being respectful and straight up hating on him (for being biracial).

I agree with this. So far I seen only two user like that on twt thought. My problem with Moa is the “they attack us so I attack back” mentality. Even if other fandoms sh*t on Txt why you must do the same? Respect the artists, they didn’t do anything bad to you.

Also they tend to just abandon all the voting and hyping after the initial excitement, get busy with answering fanwars or just making edits of their favs.

:pepe-cringe:

You are so loud that Txt is good and deserve awards, then contribute your bit even if it’s small. Listen them, use the hashtags and vote. Not just mouth to other people to do it. Some accounts just being loud without helping at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!