Things I HATE about the fandoms I’m part of…

• Lord in Heaven no one has the time for me to compile all the things I hate about fandoms I'm in.

Spongebob Squarepants To Do List GIF - Spongebob Squarepants To Do List Long  - Discover & Share GIFs

• I agree with this. So far I seen only two user like that on twt thought. My problem with Moa is the “they attack us so I attack back” mentality. Even if other fandoms sh*t on Txt why you must do the same? Respect the artists, they didn’t do anything bad to you.

Also they tend to just abandon all the voting and hyping after the initial excitement, get busy with answering fanwars or just making edits of their favs.

:pepe-cringe:

You are so loud that Txt is good and deserve awards, then contribute your bit even if it’s small. Listen them, use the hashtags and vote. Not just mouth to other people to do it. Some accounts just being loud without helping at all.

MOAs 🤝 Carats

• I agree with what u said about MOAs some of them are very obvious about favoring other members and ignoring Hueningkai or just straight up ignoring him :pepenomad:

:pepelove1:

He will get there. The boy is great and he is growing up to be an amazing person, they just need to realize it.

I do see mostly other biassed Moas but during pohang the Hyuka loving Moas showed so much love for him, my timeline was full of pictures of him.

• ok by my fandom I have a long list lol

I have to say the division and infighting in the fandom, akgaeism and toxic behavior towards each member (akgaes are worse than antis) also victim mentality and mistreatment theories 24/7 there's more but this is enough for now lol

• I have never EVER seen a MOA hate on Kai for being biracial

Before I peace out of MOA Twitter forever at the end of 2019, I remember comments. Most of them are outright about it, but they were pretty shady and insulting about how his appearance.

• Before I peace out of MOA Twitter forever at the end of 2019, I remember comments. Most of them are outright about it, but they were pretty shady and insulting about how his appearance.

There is still some (until I blocked their asses) but I remember an older Moa talking about it. Hyuka was a skinny little guy (same energy as my youngest brother) when he debuted, cute as heck but people kept commenting on his look. He needed to grow into his features but some Moa called him visual hole.

:pepestare:

How fast the night changes…

9637134F-6AE6-40DC-96DA-7DBC003114AD.jpg

• There is still some (until I blocked their asses) but I remember an older Moa talking about it. Hyuka was a skinny little guy (same energy as my youngest brother) when he debuted, cute as heck but people kept commenting on his look. He needed to grow into his features but some Moa called him visual hole.

:pepestare:

How fast the night changes…

9637134F-6AE6-40DC-96DA-7DBC003114AD.jpg

I remember when the first teasers came out for Eternity and the same people who had spent months dragging him were suddenly talking about how gorgeous he was. Like get out of here with that mess, they don't deserve to look at him. :ak_bunny1:

• I will say the one thing I hate the most about NCTzens is that so many of them don't actually understand the damn concept of the group.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!