30 Days of NCT: What's your favorite WayV song?

• What's your favorite WayV song? 24

1. Turn Back Time (11) 46%
    2. Love Talk (English version) (10) 42%
    3. Moonwalk (7) 29%
    4. B-sides (please say which one!) (7) 29%
    5. Nectar (6) 25%
    6. Take Off (5) 21%
    7. Love Talk (Mandarin version) (4) 17%
    8. Low Low (WayV Ten & YangYang) (3) 13%
    9. Bad Alive (English version) (2) 8%
    10. Bad Alive (Mandarin version) (2) 8%
    11. Regular (1) 4%
    12. Back To You (WayV Kun & Xiaojun) (1) 4%

WayV is the fourth NCT sub-unit and the most recent to debut in 2019. Where NCT U is eclectic and variable, NCT 127 is bold and swaggy and NCT Dream is bright and young, WayV represents a chic, R&B-flavored style that puts an emphasis on slinky vocals burnished with moments of electropop. WayV's songs are in Chinese, English and Korean and tends to be the most adult and direct of all units. Where other units might coyly mention innuendos, WayV is a lot more direct about things. :p

What's your favorite WayV song? (I've listed only tt or singles here, so if you prefer a different version, like one of the Mandarin versions, just drop a note in the comments). As a newer group, there are fewer songs here, but I'll still let you have 3 votes.

Regular

Take Off

Moonwalk

Love Talk (English version)

Turn Back Time

Bad Alive (English version)

Nectar

Back to You (WayV Kun & Xiaojun)

Low Low (WayV Ten & YangYang)

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• English Version of Love Talk can never be topped :cryingr:

I know we two distant strangers, I know you dont speak my language but I love the way shes talking to me :dancer:

touch me tease me feel me up :dancer:

run it back you gon have me running laps, I just- I just want you to make it clap :happyr:

I could go on and on with iconic lines :cryingr:

• :nct29:

In video form for you :*

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Turn Back Time!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!