I cannot believe it cam to this, it is so sad

• Onces buying ads for Twice because they're done with JYP not doing their job.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not like it was gonna change anything for Scientist, because it is a terrible song. And the worst thing is that JYP knew it is terrible, he purposely hid the song in the teasers and even fake advertised a wrong chorus in the second teaser.

• knets kept saying they didn't even know twice had a comeback cuz they were close to no promotions on the k side.

I mean that hag jyp is busy promoting himself cuz he knows twice will get 700k sales with bare minimum.

I will miss Twice but they better go unless they can agree a better contract with girls having control over their promotions. Like SuJu for example.

• knets kept saying they didn't even know twice had a comeback cuz they were close to no promotions on the k side.

I mean that hag jyp is busy promoting himself cuz he knows twice will get 700k sales with bare minimum.

I heard The same thing with itzy apparently knetz didn’t even know that itzy had a cb even if loco is a flop in Korea it’s still charting somewhere and it did well on Spotify but twice :pepecry:

The fact twice and itzy full album were such an non-event is weird to me

I just know their next cb will do better

• Your taste is terrible bruh, Scientist is literally a SOTY contender and one of Twice's alltime greats.

And Knetz are too busy creaming over musty randos on SMTM spitting stream of consciousness slam poetry disguised as rap "songs", they dont have the good sense to put that noise down and listen to some REAL music. And not just from Twice, Weki just put out a major bop and no one bothered to tune in.

• Your taste is terrible bruh, Scientist is literally a SOTY contender and one of Twice's alltime greats.

And Knetz are too busy creaming over musty randos on SMTM spitting stream of consciousness slam poetry disguised as rap "songs", they dont have the good sense to put that noise down and listen to some REAL music. And not just from Twice, Weki just put out a major bop and no one bothered to tune in.

i used to dislike Scientist for like a day and then i saw the light and now it's all i listen to lol

• i used to dislike Scientist for like a day and then i saw the light and now it's all i listen to lol

It's such a great song. Perfect retro beat, great vocals and melody, seamless transition into the rap/bridge/outro dance break. It has literally NONE of the things that AKP hates (empty chorus, EDM "noise", excessive drops) yet so many hate on it, even some Onces.

• i'm sure there was some promo

i saw them on the youtube channel somi went to (turkids?)

and they had a controversy about the weirdo at the radio station who was making fun of tzuyu

oh and they were on that youtube channel with the kids (jihyo was so cute in that)

but i dont think i saw them on any big tv shows yeah

and i wouldnt know about korean radio either

i think it's just the blink in me, satisfied with the bare minimum

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• It's such a great song. Perfect retro beat, great vocals and melody, seamless transition into the rap/bridge/outro dance break. It has literally NONE of the things that AKP hates (empty chorus, EDM "noise", excessive drops) yet so many hate on it, even some Onces.

it's so unique from what they've done before but in a good way imo. saw lots of comments on how people only liked the prechorus but i think the whole thing goes together perfectly. i think the issue is people listen to a song once and then leave it instead of giving it a chance to grow.

scientist and siesta are nice but the smtm songs this season are all bops

if i was fluent in korean i bet i'd enjoy them even more

this season had a lot of great singing rap (be'o or meeting is easy parting is hard by basick) so if you give it a listen im sure you'll like it. basick's song sounds like a bigbang song and limousine by be'o sounds pretty good too.

External Content www.youtube.com

this season the khiphop fans are actually complaining about how little of it is the "consciousness slap poetry" and how much it sounds like k-rnb (they were calling this season show me the musical)

• What baffles me more is it’s performance on Spotify and YT. Like domestic promotions aside, ONCEs are not streaming at all. Scientist isn’t being treated like a lead single at all. It didn’t even get 1M streams on Spotify in 24 hours and barely charted for 2 days on Spotify Global, I swear even Fancy and FS did much better. I doubt it would rise even if they guest on some big shows like RM, KB or Amazing Saturday.

• What baffles me more is it’s performance on Spotify and YT. Like domestic promotions aside, ONCEs are not streaming at all. Scientist isn’t being treated like a lead single at all. It didn’t even get 1M streams on Spotify in 24 hours and barely charted for 2 days on Spotify Global, I swear even Fancy and FS did much better. I doubt it would rise even if they guest on some big shows like RM, KB or Amazing Saturday.

i think the fact that scientist is released so soon after the feels hurt its performance on international charts, and idk if it’s worse but it’s definitely not better than the feels as a song which also doesn’t help its charting

• vvs has more rap but idk what to call it it's soft with a strikiing chorus. Limousine is very similar to that. The lyrics have same vibes too. same with sokodomo

The basick song is very different i agree. That song should be in "show me the tears".

i think they dont sound alike, but the previous round ad songs that sounded very similar. structure wise too, vvs is an amalgamation of different rap styles, and limousine is a smooth song.

this one (from round 1) is the vvs ripoff

It got overshadow by the feels

The song is not hitting as much as icsm (it didn’t do well in Korea but the international stats are really good)

And Taylor released her album so the Spotify stats is weak af

They should have released the feels as the official title track And drop the album later

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!