Kpop thought 2

• RV case is bc they literally released so many experimental songs and super brilliant songs that Queendom felt like a "simple" song, it isn't a bad thing, but it didn't add any value to RV tbh. To me their most weak tt in years.

About Exo, also weak if compared to what Exo released in the past.

I think it has more about what the group released and comparing is inevitable. It's more about "don't meeting up with the expectations" or at least "keeping up with the good sound".

Taste is individual, but we should see the group's discography first to understand why suddenly their new song is being called "boring".

• RV case is bc they literally released so many experimental songs and super brilliant songs that Queendom felt like a "simple" song, it isn't a bad thing, but it didn't add any value to RV tbh. To me their most weak tt in years.

About Exo, also weak if compared to what Exo released in the past.

I think it has more about what the group released and comparing is inevitable. It's more about "don't meeting up with the expectations" or at least "keeping up with the good sound".

Taste is individual, but we should see the group's discography first to understand why suddenly their new song is being called "boring".

It makes a bit of sense, but at least in Red Velvet case, the only experimental song they released is Zimzalabim, other summers songs like Power Up and Umpah Umpah are normal pop songs... So I don't get why Revelus had those expectations

• It makes a bit of sense, but at least in Red Velvet case, the only experimental song they released is Zimzalabim, other summers songs like Power Up and Umpah Umpah are normal pop songs... So I don't get why Revelus had those expectations

Actually RV are one of the few groups where they sound like kpop in majority of their releases and all the songs you named have a taste of unique or different so Queendom really felt just "ok" and they had their biggest hiatus with a lot of problem and their latest song was Psycho, unfortunately the expectations were high, like really high, Queendom is a good pop song, but RV is at a phase where they could have done way better given their talent and image. Queendom literally felt like a wasted potential to rise more.

• Actually RV are one of the few groups where they sound like kpop in majority of their releases and all the songs you named have a taste of unique or different so Queendom really felt just "ok" and they had their biggest hiatus with a lot of problem and their latest song was Psycho, unfortunately the expectations were high, like really high, Queendom is a good pop song, but RV is at a phase where they could have done way better given their talent and image. Queendom literally felt like a wasted potential to rise more.

Idk, I don't see Queendom being lacking in every way, in my opinion it has the best Red velvet chorus after Russian Roulette - I must say I am mostly bored by their velvet side: songs like psycho and bad boy don't speak to me

• Sorry, I must have been a bit confusing there with that part.

One thing is for sure. We're spoiled by the maximalist nature of K-pop, so we expect every title track to sound like something we've never heard of before. In reality, if we stopped listening to any music for a while, we'll come back and realize the "boring" songs are just as good.

yea maybe

• Pop music is running out of ideas, and we all know kpop takes beats and bits from western pop so when I listen kpop most of the songs sound like something I have heard before in western pop, but experimental songs tend to stand out to me due its unconventional style so I tend to like it more, even the bad ones become guilty pleasure to me. But I don't care if they song is generic or not if I like it I like it. But even if I don't like a song I read critic reviews and I see some songs that doesn't suit my taste also acclaimed by critics so much. So you're saying song is bad, trash, generic doesn't mean the song is bad, trash, generic. Even the song that is so much hated by kpop community tends to acclaimed by critics a lot. So its better not to state your opinion as facts, it's just your opinion, to me its just look stupid when bunch of kpoppers say the song is trash, generic, flop as if they are some music expert. Just say it's not my style or taste and leave. :-)

• Idk, I don't see Queendom being lacking in every way, in my opinion it has the best Red velvet chorus after Russian Roulette - I must say I am mostly bored by their velvet side: songs like psycho and bad boy don't speak to me

Yes, it all comes down to taste. I love majority of their tt, their Red side is incredible, the same about the Velvet one so even for me Queendom was just good, but it isn't a bad song, just different tastes.

The ones though who always talk bad about one song are annoying so just ignore them.

• In my humble opinion, Don't Fight The Feeling is really good. Queendom got me so hyped that I know its gonna be a catchy Red concept song, but it turned out bland, boring and I believe the beat could have hit harder.

Pop music is running out of ideas, and we all know kpop takes beats and bits from western pop so when I listen kpop most of the songs sound like something I have heard before in western pop, but experimental songs tend to stand out to me due its unconventional style so I tend to like it more, even the bad ones become guilty pleasure to me. But I don't care if they song is generic or not if I like it I like it. But even if I don't like a song I read critic reviews and I see some songs that doesn't suit my taste also acclaimed by critics so much. So you're saying song is bad, trash, generic doesn't mean the song is bad, trash, generic. Even the song that is so much hated by kpop community tends to acclaimed by critics a lot. So its better not to state your opinion as facts, it's just your opinion, to me its just look stupid when bunch of kpoppers say the song is trash, generic, flop as if they are some music expert. Just say it's not my style or taste and leave. :-)

Your sig and your DP are love! Win best boy!! My crush!! Kkkk

• Pop music is running out of ideas, and we all know kpop takes beats and bits from western pop so when I listen kpop most of the songs sound like something I have heard before in western pop, but experimental songs tend to stand out to me due its unconventional style so I tend to like it more, even the bad ones become guilty pleasure to me. But I don't care if they song is generic or not if I like it I like it. But even if I don't like a song I read critic reviews and I see some songs that doesn't suit my taste also acclaimed by critics so much. So you're saying song is bad, trash, generic doesn't mean the song is bad, trash, generic. Even the song that is so much hated by kpop community tends to acclaimed by critics a lot. So its better not to state your opinion as facts, it's just your opinion, to me its just look stupid when bunch of kpoppers say the song is trash, generic, flop as if they are some music expert. Just say it's not my style or taste and leave. :-)

Wow snowballpower!!!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• Even the song that is so much hated by kpop community tends to acclaimed by critics a lot. So its better not to state your opinion as facts, it's just your opinion, to me its just look stupid when bunch of kpoppers say the song is trash, generic, flop as if they are some music expert. Just say it's not my style or taste and leave. :-)

Where I said that my opinion is a fact tho? even in the title is wrote "thought" :pepe-use-head:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!