Twice The feels is the biggest gg song in 2021?

• Damn speak the truth!! This whole thread reaks of desperation, it's kinda sad. How the mighty have fallen. Whatever makes them happy though, I guess :pepeshut:

• It's kinda funny to see how fandoms change narratives each year... And how now it's necessary for them to write essays and bring tons of charts to prove something, I guess it's the change of generations finally kicking in

Personally i'm just here to enjoy the switch of narratives that some people have in comparison of 2 year ago

wheN bp was killing it internationally but couldn't be consider as the biggest GG of 3rd at this point because they were not the best domestically and the same people were saying that domestically matter more than international because they are a kpop group :pepe-joy:

Some people really change their narrative when it fit their favs

• interesting...

I think I mentioned this in another thread...

the issue isn't who's song is bigger or has more numbers but rather what the criteria to determine " biggest" is...

what are the metrics or determinants of what makes someone bigger and futhermore why?

is it YT streams? Billboard? Japanese Charting? album sales? streams? etc etc and also what weight one gives to those...

Now once those criteria can be determined (if it can be determined at all) then the answer becomes an objective answer rather than a subjective one

• Let's just ignore how half the people agreeing with OP are nonfans and even blinks, but whatever makes you happy I guess :pepeshut:

Lol I'm sure many of them are not nonfans nor are they speaking from a completely objective pov. But I don't mind...we all need ways to cope with reality. I'm glad Onces have found their happiness. Congrats :claps:

• Hmm good then perhaps the same argument can be brought up whenever Onces feel attacked whenever people say Cheer Up isn't the biggest 3rd generation girl group song. Nice to know

When Once say that they mean domestically where CU is by far the biggest GG song since Gee, however Cheer Up isn't even as big as TT or Fancy according to most Once when considering international charts. I mean TT had almost double the weeks inside the top 100 in Japan than Cheer Up in Melon so.

I mean nice attempt, but Billboard200 and other global charts don't lie.

• Personally i'm just here to enjoy the switch of narratives that some people have in comparison of 2 year ago

wheN bp was killing it internationally but couldn't be consider as the biggest GG of 3rd at this point because they were not the best domestically and the same people were saying that domestically matter more than international because they are a kpop group :pepe-joy:

Some people really change their narrative when it fit their favs

I mean, if you need to bring 803283 irrelevant charts like itunes lithuania, a #34 peak on sweden digital charts or youtube views at the 4th week of the 10th month of the year... then yeah, it's desperation. it's crazy to see how the sides changed now that rookies entered the chat.

before we could say this group was the indisputable #1 and nobody needed more reasons, but when you have to look for charts and even critics rankings to prove your point, it's clear there's no an undisputed winner anymore

• I mean, if you need to bring 803283 irrelevant charts like itunes lithuania, a #34 peak on sweden digital charts or youtube views at the 4th week of the 10th month of the year... then yeah, it's desperation. it's crazy to see how the sides changed now that rookies entered the chat.

before we could say this group was the indisputable #1 and nobody needed more reasons, but when you have to look for charts and even critics rankings to prove your point, it's clear there's no an undisputed winner anymore

The irrelevant charts in question...Spotify and Apple global, YouTube global, Oricon, Billboard, etc...lol.

Embarrassing.

• I mean, if you need to bring 803283 irrelevant charts like itunes lithuania, a #34 peak on sweden digital charts or youtube views at the 4th week of the 10th month of the year... then yeah, it's desperation. it's crazy to see how the sides changed now that rookies entered the chat.

Now facts are classified as DeSPeraTiON. Jeez

• The irrelevant charts in question...Spotify and Apple global, YouTube global, Oricon, Billboard, etc...lol.

Embarrassing.

Exactly this. Acting like we're using some obscure charts or random Twitter stats when all we're doing is pointing to the exact same charts everyone uses to see which are the biggest songs around the world. Suddenly when it doesn't suit Billboard 200 is irrelevant, Spotify/AM doesn't matter, charting in the US and UK is fandom driven, views are don't matter, :S

I mean Billboard literally has a chart for this very purpose, to determine the most popular songs globally right now and The Feels is doing much better than Next Level, this isn't some rando on Twitter or some minor charts it's literally an aggregator of almost all charts around the world. Facts simply don't lie.

• Yes everyone in here is a secret once agent, that's much closer to reality :claps:

Everyone? You think everyone in this thread agrees with your claims? You [CENSORED BY MODERATOR] or something? Leave us out of your collective delusions, clown 🤡.

By the way, your originality is as [CENSORED BY MODERATOR] as your [CENSORED BY MODERATOR] it seems. Since you love copying me so much, have at it clown

:pepe_akorns::peperun::wilds::flying::laughs::angryr::cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!