I honestly wish Burning Sun ruined YG

• YG sucksssssssss they honestly dont deserve the groups they have its a waste.. how is there a year without a treasure comeback a year without a BP comeback like Treasure in their rookie years and literally doing nothing this is why groups lose fans.

Ikon and Winner 2 amazing debuts and then a huge break and guess what public and fans lost interest.

I wish YG would just fall at this point why would people support the new groups when they comeback maybe once a year with the bare minimum. There is 0 chance I support any group after Treasure this company actually doesnt deserve to be a top company, can another company just buy teddy so this company can burn already?? Talented people just get wasted.

I feel so sorry for treasure they finally debut after tough years and here is another 1 year of doing nothing like whyyyyyyy. YG groups do so well and they just dont want to release music it makes no sense apart from either sabotage in BP case and just lack of ability to manage groups.

Lets throw in another girl group and boy group also im sure they will be managed well when they finally debut.. They wont so why support them. I would suggest anyone who plans to support the new groups to actually support a group that releases music.

YG will never change if people keep supporting the new artists. People will say that the new young kids deserve support and sure they do but they decided to pick YG where they treat artists like shit.

Im at the point where I just want BP to disband and leave YG so they can actually get what they deserve.

• Oh, how the tables turned... Now you are complaining too :pepe-notes: kkkkk but calm down. YGE is shit and their management towards their groups are shit too, buuuut if the artists still renew with YGE... I .. disappointment will be my words kkkk

I just wish BP were treated like a music group!!

• Oh, how the tables turned... Now you are complaining too :pepe-notes: kkkkk but calm down. YGE is shit and their management towards their groups are shit too, buuuut if the artists still renew with YGE... I .. disappointment will be my words kkkk

I just wish BP were treated like a music group!!

I hope they dont re sign honestly I would take solo albums from the girls and them featuring on each other songs etc.. then BP at this point.

I think YG knows group wont resign so is hurting them at this point.

Companys would be fighting over BP members who can all sell like 500k+ minimum albums.

• i feel u lol

tbh i prefer Treasure in small company with good management instead of YG, for example KQ is doing good job with ATEEZ

Yep Treasure is so wasted.. YG finally got a boy group that sells physicals and he literally puts them on hiatus for a year wtf is that.

• You know there was a time that I actually loved this company. Now I'm soo sick of their bullshit that I'm completely done. I was following every tiny bit of detail when it comes to baemon couple of years ago. Now I can say this with all my heart that I will never stan any other YG group after Treasure. I'm so fucking done with them ruining their groups and wasting their potentials. It's impossible for me to understand the reasoning behind their decisions...

• If you didn't have other kpop agencies to compare to, would you really be so disappointed, though?

Kang Daniel company is better at managing its few artists then YG

Can you imagine any company that couldnt do better then YG at pushing groups like Treasure and Bp?

YG is good at putting groups together but that is it.

Can BP as a group really not have released 1 song this year? How can a rookie boy group not release a song this year.

• YG is a company that creates groups and then sabotages them. Everybody and their momma should know this by now.. This is not a business for them.. it's a hobby. They spend money and purposely lose them, for fun. YG was created for the sole purpose if trolling everybody and basking in their tears while watching all the trucks the fans sends on top of their penthouse building. The sooner everybody realizes this, the sooner you will have inner peace...

• I don’t understand yg logic you’re a whole ass label your goal is to make money

You have the biggest gg in the world and you don’t milk them

Then you have a rookie bg pull 1M sales but your ass is putting them in a hiatus

This is fucked bp are a 5 year old group and they have only 25 songs when twice in their 6 year is releasing 30 songs

Enhypen has already like 20 songs and 3 albums cmon now

But I’m more pissed by Blackpink I’m sorry but compared to other gg they have more creative freedom but their ass are doing nothing they aren’t some lame ass b y’all talking about disbandment but the only one who is truly passionate about is rosé idc I will not be surprised if the others will chose modeling

• You know there was a time that I actually loved this company. Now I'm soo sick of their bullshit that I'm completely done. I was following every tiny bit of detail when it comes to baemon couple of years ago. Now I can say this with all my heart that I will never stan any other YG group after Treasure. I'm so fucking done with them ruining their groups and wasting their potentials. It's impossible for me to understand the reasoning behind their decisions...

BP can sell 1.5m with one album and YG thinks not to release any music for a year? what.. Treasure sells 1m albums and yeah lets sabotage their most important years.

• I just dont think they are comptent at their job , How can you have groups and artists selling millions of albums and think to your self not to follow that up.

• I can't really judge promotion, I have no experience or knowledge in that kind of thing.

But on the bolded, I can say that, well, it's only WITHIN KPOP that not releasing anything within a year is considered absolutely outrageous and unheard of.

YGE clearly does not think they play by the kpop rules.

And their acts are successful, so they have no reason to think otherwise.

Yes, they could easily rack up, well, probably 2 million sales this year on a Blackpink album. But how sustainable would that be, especially if they started to ease up on the quality in order to meet the quantity? I mean, one differentiator that YGE has compared to SM and JYPE is their reliance on in-house talent, which is obviously much more limited in capacity than the other two who can literally tap any songwriter in the world.

• YG isn’t just a music label anymore, they have other branches and people who’s existence depends on working in YG… so wishing them to be ruined because my faves don’t get enough promotions/comebacks from the Artist management department is a bit harsh.

But yeah YG never changes. I stopped being disappointed because I got used to that feeling.

They are ruining Treasure with this hiatus, they are a rookie… you might think they learned after Winner and iKon, but no… not everyone has as much luck like BP who refuse to flop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!