GP999 Lineup Analysis: Points vs Votes (how lineup would be if fair voting)

• The lineup as is is not a total disaster - the three original centers making it in makes things less terrible that it could have been.

Wonder if all those TXT fans will actually show up with their money in the future.

I don't think her brother fans will following her until this day especially with least screentime she received and that suck universe app. Even her fandom constantly fighting with txt fans.

• I don't think her brother fans will following her until this day especially with least screentime she received and that suck universe app. Even her fandom constantly fighting with txt fans.

When did she have time to develop a fandom of her own not tied to her familial status? Cause the show gave her as little screen time as possible.

• When did she have time to develop a fandom of her own not tied to her familial status? Cause the show gave her as little screen time as possible.

Same goes to everyone. Some of the girls get quite same benefits. She get the attention from her brother, but she secure her own fans later and those who stay with genuinely like her not because of her brother. And I heard she used to have yt channel and tik tok too. People can get curious and find her singing video from any other sources and like her. She pass at least the first stage of audition from many big companies, make people check on her too, and prove she is talented.

She's not even in my top 9, but seeing people keep coming to her like she didn't have her real fans is nonsense.

• Same goes to everyone. Some of the girls get quite same benefits. She get the attention from her brother, but she secure her own fans later and those who stay with genuinely like her not because of her brother. And I heard she used to have yt channel and tik tok too. People can get curious and find her singing video from any other sources and like her. She pass at least the first stage of audition from many big companies, make people check on her too, and prove she is talented.

She's not even in my top 9, but seeing people keep coming to her like she didn't have her real fans is nonsense.

I don't question that she has fans - she clearly did, based on the voting. But to me this is a lesson in why pick 1 voting is a poor way to structure a TEAM, and I still hope her fans make her presence worthwhile to the team

• I don't question that she has fans - she clearly did, based on the voting. But to me this is a lesson in why pick 1 voting is a poor way to structure a TEAM, and I still hope her fans make her presence worthwhile to the team

You clearly said Txt fans instead of her fans. Make it make sense then. The thing is, gp999 the only who use the ratio system. Well, it's giving most people fake hope.

Actually, this need to be said for the koreans voters. They are the one who want more koreans trainees for pride only and not really supporting them after that. They're what you need to worry about. People tend to forget this. Bahiyyih vote mostly come from international fans which is more supportive and heavily carry this group.

• When did she have time to develop a fandom of her own not tied to her familial status? Cause the show gave her as little screen time as possible.

I don’t know since she got so little screen time but her fans has been comparing her fancams with her brothers fancam calling him a flop.

:pepestare:

I would be happy if we could loose the Bahiyyih fans=Txt fans narrative because she clearly has her own fans to support her.

• Yurina trended worldwide and people are talking about her the most yet she wouldn't have debuted even if it international votes had the same weight as koreans. Clearly ifans are just pure talk and zero support

She isnt #1 pick for many. Honestly she is nice to have, just like Jonghyun of 1st season

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!