Do you think Xiaoting and most of Mashiro/Hikaru/Yurina will be saved

• These 4 were like the ultimate foreign line everyone expected would be locked in. Like Ruiqi was always in the top 9 too, but thanks to Ifans cuz her K-votes were real low. Tho crazy enough, she’s the highest ranked foreigner amongst them all now

Now that the top 9 is K-nationalist friendly, it does make me wonder if the’ll get in or not

While Kfans are voting hard for their K-favorites, even they don’t want an all Korean group (tho there is a pathetic vocal minority who want one for malicious reasonings)

Xiaoting trended in Korea because of her rank. So I could see her & at least 2/3 of the J-trainees that aren’t Shana making it (tho maybe even Shana could, but her Ifan votes aren’t high enough for 1 pick)

I really hope so, the lineup isn’t interesting without them

On a side note, I want Ruiqi or Yaning in too. Especially Yaning cuz she’s become my ultimate GP999 bias now

But overall, panic voting usually works a lot. I remember Kyulkyung & Mina were in the bottom ranks during the 3rd elim rank, and then shot up high. And Im Nayoung was #20 on the live voting, then shot to #10 for the final

• If all the votes had equal weightage, I think XIAOTING and Hikaru would have definitely made it. While one of each Mashiro or Yurina and Su Ruiqi or Fu Yaning would have made it. I don't know what to expect rn. I honestly don't.

I just hope XIAOTING will somehow make it into the final lineup. She is too good to not debut. You all know it as well. So PLEASE vote for SHEN XIAOTING everyone :crys:

Honestly, i think her future is set. Even if she doesnt make it in, i have a feeling she will have other opportunities to break into Kpop.

• No, cuz that still means less than 2 of Mashiro, Hikaru, and Yurina made it in (prefer 3, but at least 2 should)

Still to nationalistic to have 7K1C1J

I don't disagree with you, but it's still better with two non-korean members than 1 or worst case scenario none.

• Probably not, since most people are still mostly interested in their 1 pick, and those people have proven to not be too many's 1-pick when all is said and done. Which is why 1-pick is questionable, but specially when all votes are not the same.

• I think at least one of the Japanese girls will make it. I’m leaning towards Mashiro but Hikaru has a shot too. I don’t think Yurina has a shot. Even jfans hate her.

For Xiaoting, I would like to say yes, but I’m also struggling to see where the votes will come from. She’s popular in China but Ruiqi and Yaning have stronger core fandoms and Chinese fans desperately want Ruiqi to debut so they won’t switch. She’s liked in Japan but again, Ruiqi and Yaning are more popular. Plus jfans are probably focusing on the j girls after the interim ranking. So either kfans will have to vote for her a lot or international fans outside from China and Japan. I’m not sure how doable this is.

• Why would Jfans hate her?

Because they believe she’s talentless.

Edit: lately they were also mad because she couldn’t speak Korean and Mashiro had to translate for her which is ???

The amount of hate Yurina gets in her own country is so bizarre to me but hey.

Edited once, last by cxsey ().

• Because they believe she’s talentless.

Edit: lately they were also mad because she couldn’t speak Korean and Mashiro had to translate for her which is ???

The amount of hate Yurina gets in her own country is so bizarre to me but hey.

Wait really? I've never seen that myself so I didn't know. I thought Jfans are just neutral about Yurina.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!