and when you thought that Jessica vs SNSD or Hyuna vs 4 Minute are messy....

• here we have the whole little mix vs the ex member jesy fighting with each other on social media and even nicki minaj got involved (she's cancelled btw)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and not to forget the whole 5H vs Camila and how they shades Camila during VMA performances lmao

External Content www.youtube.com

the thing about KPOP fighting etc is that its never even officially admitted by the members and its just by assumption based on the circumstances that happening or revolving around the girl group.

**Exception for AOA and T-ARA**

• girlgroupstan21

Changed the title of the thread from “and when you taught Jessica vs SNSD or Hyuna vs 4 Minute are messy....” to “and when you thought that Jessica vs SNSD or Hyuna vs 4 Minute are messy....”.
  • This isn’t as bad as sharp but this was wild. I think kpop is this bad behind the scenes.

• Sigh. the little mix sitch makes me sad. I liked them a lot and they were the first non asian GG I really stanned. Jesy at one point was my favorite singer. But she is .... ermm... problematic.

spill the tea???

I mean anyone working with Nicki now is problematic but that's a whole other story

~ ω

• spill the tea???

I mean anyone working with Nicki now is problematic but that's a whole other story

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• WAIT SHE'S NOT MIXED??? I LEGIT THOUGHT SHE WAS BY THE WAY SHE PRESENTED HERSELF SDLKJGFSDFGKJF

~ ω

• WAIT SHE'S NOT MIXED??? I LEGIT THOUGHT SHE WAS BY THE WAY SHE PRESENTED HERSELF SDLKJGFSDFGKJF

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• So pointless. Jesy could have just split and left it with the "I'm struggling and need to go my own way" narrative, and it seems like Little Mix basically would have left her alone.

But kicking up this noise marketing for her solo debut with known child pedo-supporter Nicki Minaj is just... gross.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• That is absolutely ridiculous. For her to blackfish / POCfish knowing she had 2 bandmates who constantly have to face with disgusting racist comments.

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!