Former B.A.P's Bang Yongguk released a heartbreaking documentary and no media outlets picked it up (TS Ent is shit)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A rant about what B.A.P Yongguk's documentary revealed, because I hate TS Entertainment
    Bang Yongguk, for those who don't know, is a soloist. But from 2012 to 2019, he was the leader and producer of B.A.P. He's released the second...
    www.reddit.com

I found some people discussing the content of his documentary on Reddit.

External Content twitter.com

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Edited once, last by Pinky_Peachy ().

• he (and B.A.P as whole) deserve so so much better. this is sad considering how successful they are during their early days and how talented they are

They would've been right up there with the big groups now if their company wasn't a piece of garbage

mKl7Ghm.png

• well, a company wont be a trash itself, it becomes trash because managed by some trash humans..(wait...are they even deserved to be called human?)

I'm glad and happy that Yongguk and the rest B.A.P members left..

B.A.P members said Yongguk got a lot brighter and talkative after discharged from his military enlistment. (Yongguk says he's still B.A.P leader ~tears~ )

-everything gonna be alright-

For those who don't know B.A.P, please check their discography, it's so good, and their solo albums after left TS.

• This is why I hate it when kpop fans glorify the struggles of idols debuting in a small company and carrying it on their shoulders. That thought is horrifying to me, companies that can't provide the bare minimum of dignified living conditions, can't provide training facilities proper lodging should NOT exist. It's not on the idols to carry that struggle and then slave away for years unpaid until the company makes money. Only companies that can provide all I mentioned above as well as pay their idols for their work should be allowed to take trainees in. If you're not up to the risk then don't take it, why should the idols be the ones to carry the burden of the risk until it works out? That's exactly what BAP were subjected to and look at the result of that.

• :pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

Thank you for this, subscribed to his channel. Love this man.

:pepe-sad:

• I just posted about BYGs documentary last week, and yes it does have CC. Also this documentary was released for mainly international fans who havent yet seen it, it was released locally in 2019 in Korea when he debuted his solo album.

• I just posted about BYGs documentary last week, and yes it does have CC. Also this documentary was released for mainly international fans who havent yet seen it, it was released locally in 2019 in Korea when he debuted his solo album.

I watched it on my phone and I couldn't even tell that the CC was there but I see them on my computer now but they're really tiny, probably why I didn't notice, thank you! I thought it was something new because he's releasing it now on his Youtube (even if the title says 2019, I thought it was filmed then). Neither you nor I are media outlets, though.

It’s fantastic!

Even if it’s a couple of years old.

I make documentaries (indy) and this is amazing.

Watch me make one about Exo🥺

<3

mKl7Ghm.png

• I need to check out his solo stuff

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• This is why I hate it when kpop fans glorify the struggles of idols debuting in a small company and carrying it on their shoulders. That thought is horrifying to me, companies that can't provide the bare minimum of dignified living conditions, can't provide training facilities proper lodging should NOT exist. It's not on the idols to carry that struggle and then slave away for years unpaid until the company makes money. Only companies that can provide all I mentioned above as well as pay their idols for their work should be allowed to take trainees in. If you're not up to the risk then don't take it, why should the idols be the ones to carry the burden of the risk until it works out? That's exactly what BAP were subjected to and look at the result of that.

In B.A.P.'s case it was even worse as we know. TS Ent. was doing good with GG „Secret“ and BG „BAP“. Even solo collabs between the two groups (Yongguk with Jieun) topped the Korean Charts. But the company became greedy and still didn’t pay them… TShit was the worst!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!