BVLGARI VS. YGE. The Reason Why Lisa Can’t Go Outside SK

• You don’t know… I also wish none of the “mistreatment” or “ bias” rumors are true and it’s all a big misunderstanding. I wish that for Lisa. YG saying nothing about the fans complaints is one of the reasons why her fans see the worst in everything, they are frustrated and left with no explanation for anything.

the bias rumours, no quotes are facts.

But I really hope this whole trip is not.

I just want to see Lisa in a fashion show in France.

That's it.

• 3 million tweets!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 3 million tweets!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow, that's a lot... And no statement from YGE... Incompetent b.

𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕜𝕡𝕠𝕡

• I honestly hate the timing of this shit, Lisa is with her mom and blinks wants her to leave her in nice and go to milan to the bvlgari show, YG fucked up by giving that covid excuse instead of informing bvlgari of the actual reasons of why she wasn't attending, but still, she is with her mom, and blinks trending a whole hashtag that basically says lets get lisa to work is probably gonna ruin Lisa and her mom's mood and time together. Of course YG has done the bare minimum with promotion and probably really not allowing her to do things, but rn she isn't in SK and all the info we have is that she is with her family after 2 years, yet the whole situation is overshadowed because of YG incompetence and bvlgari being a dick too.

• I honestly hate the timing of this shit, Lisa is with her mom and blinks wants her to leave her in nice and go to milan to the bvlgari show, YG fucked up by giving that covid excuse instead of informing bvlgari of the actual reasons of why she wasn't attending, but still, she is with her mom, and blinks trending a whole hashtag that basically says lets get lisa to work is probably gonna ruin Lisa and her mom's mood and time together. Of course YG has done the bare minimum with promotion and probably really not allowing her to do things, but rn she isn't in SK and all the info we have is that she is with her family after 2 years, yet the whole situation is overshadowed because of YG incompetence and bvlgari being a dick too.

Okay but when you are an adult and have a contractional obligation as a global brand ambassador and your company is this unprofessional to the point of said brand shading it openly because they're not getting what they paid for, it doesn't look good for you either. Despite it being a heartwarming family moment, Lilies already made this situation super known and now this won't reflect well on Lisa. This is how you lose big brand deals and your reputation is guttered. Bvlgari paid a lot to have her and got left on seen. YGE are shit.

• Wow, that's a lot... And no statement from YGE... Incompetent b.

Can't Lilies like ask BVLGARI to talk with YGE and idk sue the company or something

at this point that is the only way to get YG listen, trending hashtags doesn't bother them anymore

Stupid company

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Bruh, you better be trolling here, you're acting like there is only one flight to Paris from Seoul each month. Lisa couldve EASILY gone a day earlier lol.

• Okay but when you are an adult and have a contractional obligation as a global brand ambassador and your company is this unprofessional to the point of said brand shading it openly because they're not getting what they paid for, it doesn't look good for you either. Despite it being a heartwarming family moment, Lilies already made this situation super known and now this won't reflect well on Lisa. This is how you lose big brand deals and your reputation is guttered. Bvlgari paid a lot to have her and got left on seen. YGE are shit.

BVLGARI has stated that they are still going on with the collaboration and will shoot a campaign together soon and that they are great friends, I don’t think they think any badly of her. He might have not be that pissed, just stated that is was unfortunate that Lisa couldn’t attend the events. Maybe we are projecting too much of our feelings into what he said.

Also some of her choreographers are in Nice too, I doubt she is just hanging out with her mother.

• the bias rumours, no quotes are facts.

But I really hope this whole trip is not.

I just want to see Lisa in a fashion show in France.

That's it.

Not really… cause all the Solo Stans have claimed that, the reason why there is infighting going on.

First they said YG favorites Jennie, because of clothes and her having her solo first. But when Jennie was receiving all the hate (and lazy controversy) YG made no statement, so her fans started to say they ain’t supporting Jennie and they should treat Jennie better. She was singing more than rapping and her Stan’s said YG forbids her to rap. She is a rapper so they should let her rap…

Also i think Rosé stans were the first to send those trucks when Jennie had her solo.

Than Rosé stans claimed that too… cause they were waiting for her solo…. But when she had her solo, because she appeared on more Shows, they said YG is pushing Rosé so hard… It got even worse when she was the only one attending MET Gala. People talked about YG being bias towards Rosé and all members should have went.

Rosé, Jennie and especially Jisoo stans were complaining that Lisa had the most lines and screen time in IC (so much that the whole collab ended in a mess) they were mad she was the first with her own YT channel ( where I even said people should chill, the others might open up theirs soon as well)… it continued when she was announced to be the only member who will have a solo with DJ Snake… they said YG is pushing Lisa more, especially internationally..

The moment things are not equalized among the members fans talk about biased treatment. We had it all…YG hates Jennie, YG hates Rosé, YG hates Jisoo, now it’s YG hates Lisa.

All the stans think their fave is getting biased treatment and sabotaged, all of them will have ‘evidence’ for that… the truth is, YG is just incompetent, they mismanage a lot… there is no bias going on… just YG being YG! All of them have already trended a hashtag for better treatment for their faves.

So if all Stan’s claim biased treatment, is there really any bias going on… watch the complaints that would have flooded in if Lisa got her LALISA mv, Money mv and MV with DJ Snake……

• the audacity of fans who want Lisa to left her mom and go to work ..... :pepeshock:

:pepeshut::pepeshut::pepeshut:

Seriously, i've finally come to agree with other fandoms when they say majority of blinks are a bunch of whiny immature teens. It is now fully reflected in both twitter and akp. It is quite embarassing to be honest.

Fans seem to forget that idols have personal life and have the right to choose whether to attend an event or not. Unless these words/complaints come out directly from Lisa, no one will know whether she is really being stopped from attending by YG.

And to make such thing into CHAOS and all the shades/hateful comments to all the members, such a disgrace to the fandom as a whole. 👎🏻

Edit: imagine, just imagine, if Lisa has personal fmaily matters and wanna go to her mum and skipped the event and Yg just quoted an excuse to Bvlgari, and now stans get it blown out of proportion and Bvlgari is aware that Lisa skipped the event not because of covid reason. Thank you for ruining Lisa and Bvlgari relationship further. You guys only think one way and in business there are many reason why someone did not attend an event. As much as i want lisa to attend, she spending time with family sounds very reasonable to me

• Bruh, you better be trolling here, you're acting like there is only one flight to Paris from Seoul each month. Lisa couldve EASILY gone a day earlier lol.

Exactly. Why some r acting obtuse about this i don't know lol. She could have attended the event and gone to Nice. She is under a contract with the brand. It's her job.

◦•●◉✿ ᙭IᗩOTIᑎG ✿◉●•◦

d9a3de49bc28c7a5b6c0a73f173eca90a9f76372.gifv 74ede67a264db79bb5bdb2d31e267bf2195f5d2b.gifv 4b546b6eb715ab397117bc8b8b867432884f2843.gifv

• :sweatr::sweatr::sweatr:

• Wtf are you talking about? Do you think the CEO of Bulgari is an imbecile? He already knew that YG's excuse was a crock of shit, that's why he mentioned it publicly. Everyone on TW knew that Lisa was headed to France right at the exact same time as the Fashion Week.

And let's say you're right, let's say Lisa was the one who told YG to make excuses to Bulgari because she wanted to "attend to personal family matters" and didnt want to go to Paris or Milan or wherever. Why in god's name would she then plan a trip to MOTHEREFFING FRANCE on the EXACT SAME DAY/WEEK to attend to these "family matters", knowing that YGE was telling Bulgari that she cant go because of Covid??????? This would be like telling your mom you're too sick to go to school and then going to the damn liquor store where she works to buy some cigs and vodka....Like what?

• I agree with this, my head hurts so much that every solo stans has a complain. YGe hates this hates that, favorite this and that. As an OT4 stan what I would like is only new music from Blackpink. Just seeing them all 4 with new sounds. And be happy all together

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!