bad habits that will turn you into a reject (source: pannchoa)

• (attempting to start a discussion on korean culture bc I thought this was interesting)

assa = outsider

inssa = insider

1. Waking up late in weekends

2. Your katalk replies are over a day late

3. You love cancelling appointments/dates

4. You don't feel lonely eating alone

5. You never reach out to friends first to meet

[+744][-53]

[+465, -2]

The life of an inssa (t/n: popular kids) is so tiring, how do they do it?

[+458, -2]

Nowadays in our generation, it's not much of a big deal to be an assa. You can do f*cking lots of things in the corner of your room.

[+339, -2]

There are lots of people who voluntarily prefer to be an assa, what 'bad habits'?

[+120, -1]

I bet assas don't even care about being assas themselves.

[+114, -0]

If someone is meant to stay by your side, they'll stay by your side even if you live like that. For me, I have a hard time living up to the energy that other people have, so I just live with my level of energy and I do what I can do best when meeting new people. Lots of them still decide to stay by me. People who decided to stay themselves when meeting new people will not stress out in relationships.

[+78, -1]

Why is it inevitably bad to be an assa? And why is it naturally good to be an inssa? Even in today's TV shows, they don't distinct inssas and assas anymore, so why do we always need to separate them? Nowadays, you don't become an inssa just because you look put together, and you don't become an assa just because you don't groom yourselves.. If we're talking about dating, I'd rather date an assa, dating inssas might be freaking frustrating since they consider everyone else equally important as me

• 1. Waking up late in weekends

2. Your katalk replies are over a day late

3. You love cancelling appointments/dates

4. You don't feel lonely eating alone

5. You never reach out to friends first to meet

isn't this just an introvert

:whatr:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Moved the thread from forum K-POP to forum The Lounge.
  • Poor Ed Sheeran

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 1. Waking up late in weekends

Isn't weekends for that? :eyes:

fvck yeah!

I'm always sleeping to 10-11 during weekends

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Poor Ed Sheeran

i hated that song at first but the amount of radioplay it gets in the uk has given me stockholm syndrome

:pepemusic:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• 1. I always wake up at 9:45, for years now, same in weekends

2. Ain't got kat, but if it means socials I always reply

3. I am always early for appointments

4. Hell yeah I don't feel lonely eating alone. I got myself

5. I have to agree with this one tho. I don't want to bother them.

• we can assume that all people on akp are assa

all assas of allkpop emerge!

:pepe-hehe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!