Better without

• How to play:

(Popular examples I have seen that do not represent my opinion)

Wendy is better without plastic surgery

Gidle is better without soojin

Black pink is better witgout yg.

Please validate :eyes: :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I will start off with my controversial opinion

Sm is better without kangta.

If he was still making money maybe? But who cares about his flip music video. And why is this old man near sungchan and winter. Before y’all say anything I do appreciate his contributions to building sm to its current position, but at this point he is an old man collecting monthly welfare Cheques from sm.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Akpop is better without Weitangent :whatb:

Shut it Melanie Martinez :pepecry:

• SM groups are better without the Kwangya concept whatever thing except for aespa

I think that is the current direction they are heading towards tbh. Plus it will be too complicated if it’s done that way, sm should not overestimate gp attention span/intelligence when they can’t even understand nct concept

• Sm is better without auditions,

I feel like they giving people false hope at this point. When the majority of their idols are casted, does the audition process even matter.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• GOT7 (every jyp group for that matter) is better without JYP

(I AM STILL MAD HOW JYP WROTE NOT BY THE MOON IN THE SAME YEAR AS HE WROTE RISKY RISKY WIGGY WIGI THIS IS AN EMERGENCY)

Notice how you know the lyric word for word :teeheek:.

Jyp is better without boy bands. I think his producing skills can only make girl groups songs of that makes sense

• External Content www.youtube.com

Stop with the thirst trap. Jaehyun is better without fans that overprice his photo cards

• Notice how you know the lyric word for word :teeheek:.

Jyp is better without boy bands. I think his producing skills can only make girl groups songs of that makes sense

Because I'm just bewildered how this man wrote More & More to I Can't Stop Me

(yes I know that Bibi wrote More & More but I still)

Idk people in Korea hates Mafia In the Morning

Also Dawndididawn is better without Jessi

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!