YG need to change his strategy for Lisa ASAP !!

• Lalisa could have done well in Korea

but for the past 5 years he messed up lisa promotion in Korea

he keep promoting her in china, SEA and US and that's the problem

Koreans will have no affection for Lisa if he keep continue like this , especially the hate she gets in Korea for being a foreigner

the reasons why she get tons of shit from koreans is not really because she's a foreign member but because she's a foreign member who doesn't seem to care about koreans or korean industry as an individual.

because if you take the example of Nickhun, he was very popular in korea during 2PM peak and Koreans loved him

Ten is from thailand, but even when promoting with NCT 2020 and NCT 2018 Koreans have been praising him a lot for his skills

Momo, sana and Mina are foreigner and they get a lot of love from Koreans

Sayuri is a japanese entertainer who's also popular in Korea

Cao Lu from Fiestar, she's chinese but she was the only member in the group who was getting attention from the public

etc...

and the reasons why these foreigner get a lot of appreciation from koreans is because they had the time to learn to know them

Nickhun during 2PM peak, was push by JYP in a lot of variety show

Ten appear in Hit the stage, weekly idol, south korean foreigners etc....

Cao lu appear in real men etc...

Twice members appear in a lot of Variety show with twice and the public learn to know them and like them

YG is trying to push this inaccesible , luxury fashion on Blackpink by not letting them go on alot of variety show and appear on korean show, most of their activity when they are not performing is photoshoot, ads etc...

and let's not even talk about Lisa solo promo, she never appear in a variety show alone, YG give her solo schedules international or in china

that's why they only consider her as the foreigner girl from Blackpink and doesn't like her for who she is

Because YG is doing nothing to introduce her to the public as Lisa, or helping them to warm up to her

and YG need to fix this ASAP if he wants to really exploit the full potential that Blackpink can have in korea

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• why need to shove her to Korean if her forte will be China + SEA + west?

There are bigger markets out there for Lisa, she will be successful WITHOUT Korea, that 800k sales and Youtube views just confirmed that

• Lisa was popular in Korea back when Blackpink still appeared on variety shows, because she was charming and funny. Her popularity has nosedived there since they stopped. The "rare and exclusive" thing doesn't seem to translate as well in Korea for a foreign member.

• Lisa was popular in Korea back when Blackpink still appeared on variety shows, because she was charming and funny. Her popularity has nosedived there since they stopped. The "rare and exclusive" thing doesn't seem to translate as well in Korea for a foreign member.

exactly

Koreans tend to be naturally xenophobic so unless you push a foreign to their throat so they can warm up to her, they'll dislike this person

and i don't understand why YG doesn't seem to understand this

• or maybe...the GP doesn't really like her song.

the song is a typical YG type of song who usually do well in chart

it just didn't work out this time in the chart because YG never did anything in korea to push Lisa

so gave her a korean solo suddenly when for the past 5 years they did nothing to promote there was a bad decision, and it was obvious that the public wouldn't be interest in it

and it's not even a question of longevity even the UL in the first hour wasn't amazing

• I have never ever cared much about solos from group members anyway, don't understadn why people always pushing for solos. I did not really liked CL solos when it was 2NE1, I don't really like solos from Blackpink members either, even if I like On The Ground from Rosé. As long the groups are still going, I prefer no solos. After they break up or put on hold? Sure, go for it.

• the song is a typical YG type of song who usually do well in chart

it just didn't work out this time in the chart because YG never did anything in korea to push Lisa

so gave her a korean solo suddenly when for the past 5 years they did nothing to promote there was a bad decision, and it was obvious that the public wouldn't be interest in it

and it's not even a question of longevity even the UL in the first hour wasn't amazing

i saw some netizens didnt even know lisa released a solo

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I have never ever cared much about solos from group members anyway, don't understadn why people always pushing for solos. I did not really liked CL solos when it was 2NE1, I don't really like solos from Blackpink members either, even if I like On The Ground from Rosé. As long the groups are still going, I prefer no solos. After they break up or put on hold? Sure, go for it.

its good to get solos whilst the group is still going as you still have the groups popularity to help you

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

same with Rosé... her voice got so much recognition and traction in Korea in the first year that even IU wanted to collab with her but sure YG just sat there... Lisa blew up in the first year itself but then nothing done about it...

• Yes, sure for the artist it's good, it's probably not good for the group. Look at 2NE1, CLs solo stuff probably doomed the gorup a bit faster.

I actually agree with this. I think CL solo debut + preparation probably dragged the group a bit

But since Jennie did solo, fans would want others to get them too just to be fair. At this juncture, I jsut want all 4 to do 1 solo release and then re-focus as a group thereafter. They can go solo after they disband

• Yes, sure for the artist it's good, it's probably not good for the group. Look at 2NE1, CLs solo stuff probably doomed the gorup a bit faster.

:eyes: CL solos after group disbanded flopped the most

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I actually agree with this. I think CL solo debut + preparation probably dragged the group a bit

But since Jennie did solo, fans would want others to get them too just to be fair. At this juncture, I jsut want all 4 to do 1 solo release and then re-focus as a group thereafter. They can go solo after they disband

Yes, the risk with solos is that one get a solo, the other also get solos "to be fair" and that slows the group down. Sure, one single solo don't matter much. But when you are getting multiple solos with promoting... you can't avoid that have an effect on the group.

:eyes: CL solos after group disbanded flopped the most

Sure, it just show people don't really cared much about CLs solos and maybe it would have been better to spend all energy on the group. Yes, the group would probably had ended around 2016/2017 anyway when BP was ready to debut, but maybe they could ended it a bit more graceful with Minzy still as an active member.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!