Which female idol dancer could compete in street woman fighter ?

• First of all, I think chaeyeon is doing a really great job. It's not easy to compete against women who have probably done nothing but dance 24/7 365 days a year. Chaeyeon was an idol and definitely had some disadvantages when it comes to dancing, because other things were important too for an idol and maybe she didn't have the opportunity to train her skills as a dancer.

But who would you send to the show in good conscience, knowing that they are trained and dancers with years of experience.

I can only think of a few.

SNSD Hyoyeon

Blackpink Lisa

Twice Momo

Chunga

Boa (who is ironically the jury, but still).

and who I immediately thought of was ex 2nE1 member Minzy. The woman was born to dance.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Omg sooyoung is guesting on the show :omgr:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wonder one which dancer she is lol.

• No doubt it should be Lightsum’s Juhyeon who gained attention from her dancing predebut:

External Content youtu.be

• I don't think any idol is at the level of any crew leader rn . But anyone can go coz some of them is just a student .

Like hook are mainly aiki students & the youngest is 03 line .

But leader is important so I don't think i know anyone at any leader level .

• Honestly I don't think most idols would be able to compete because most don't know how to freestyle is the issue.

If everything is choreography based then a LOT of female idols can go in but if it's freestyle it would be tough.

But I'd say Kahi from After School if she was still an idol or if this existed back then.

~ ω

• Chaeyeon is doing pretty well she's just a bit more reserved because she isn't all 'up in your face I'm the baddest bitch' vibes.

I would say, Chungha or Seungyeon would do pretty good. Maybe Chungha should be with Lachica since they choreograph a lot of her songs.

Actually you know what, maybe Seungyeon should be with Lachica too since they choreographed Helicopter

• In choreographies with crews? A lot of them, actually. I'm pretty sure they could at least hold their own. In freestyle? None. Tbf, a lot of the professional dancers there have quite meh freestyling skills - the eliminated crew, for example, can't freestyle at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!