is no one on akp watching street woman fighter?

• When I first saw the teaser I thought it would be corny but it wasn't lmaooo

Anyways I dont see people talking about it except for icy icyruios

Who are the dancers that caught your attention... dance-wise, personality-wise, charisma-wise?

Here are my faves: (I am not including Monica, Rian, Hyojin Choi, Honey J, Simeez, Noze and Lip J here cause I knew them a lot before as well, honestly.. queens)

1. AIKI : I cant believe she is 32.. first of all, she is hilarious.. her whole feud with gabee was so fun to watch, I also loved how she stood up for the members of her team, even though they were so young.. she seems like an amazing leader.. and dont get me started about her dancing .. she is so freaking good.. she should have won the first battle without a rematch

2. Gabee: the thing that pulls me towards her isnt her dance skills, many others have that... but the way she knows how to steal attention by using unique ways.. that hair tail roll, she running oin the stage and her fucking sassy attiutude.. its amazing... she is honest and confident and I love that.. tbh when she first entered I wasnt vibing but that "heyyy" back to lip j though XD SHE IS HILARIOUS

3. Emma: THE WAY EMMA MOVES HER WHOLE BODY... God she is amazing.. I searched up more of her stuff and swf shows nothing close to what she can do... She stood out so well among 15 other dancers when dancing of the 2nd mission .. she is young and extremely talented.. ALSO WHY IS NO ONE HYPING HER VISUALS LIKE NOZE CAUSE HONESTLY SHE LOOKS FREAKING GOOD.. She is a very power centric dancer and her mini but smart isolations while dancing.. wow.. I love hhow she also uses her chest and shoulders a lot to enhance moves

4. Lee Jung: Yes the itzy shoulder dance choreographer.. she is just one year older than me and 100 times more talented I swear.. Firstly.. THOSE VISUALS, they need to be hyped more.. Also I love her style.. Hiphop based but more subtle.. unlike other great hiphop dancers like Rihey and Honey J.. not to say but very YG lmaoooo.. I love her attitude and everything about her.. hoping to see way more

I will make a part 2 later including girls I know cause why not...

ALSO CAN I JUST SAY MONIKA IS SO FREAKING COOL LIKE GURRLLL

• I always see Slayurfaves making threads about it lmao

I missed that all ig I should be more active lmaoo

I only watch few cuts, dances and read about drama that happens there.

I have no time to watch full episodes :pepecry:

just watch it its so fun I swear ><

I don't know where to watch it. :pepecute:

I watched it on kshow123 cause thats the only place I found it :pepecute:

• yeah i rant about it a lot over here

i dont like the judges, i dont like the focus on noze/chaeyeon for being pretty/idol, but i do love ygx and prowdmon so much

oh yeah I understand that.. I dont agree with judges sometimes as well.. I guess but thats just how it is.. I dont really pay much attention to both judges and host cause the contestants are the real highlight and steal everything lol

I love ygx and prowdmon a lot too, two of the strongest teams..

which stages did you like better for the jessi/cl/hyuna and boa missions?

• I have so many faves in that show I basically like almost all members

leejung is my bias lol but I have soft spot for Gabee, Honey J, I basically like all Lachica crew lol

Lachica is honestly such a sexy group... they got fun personialites and a variety of dancers..

prowdmon is just full of iconic dancers... I do feel the youngest two members do get overshadowed though cause the unnies are too strong

• Kaikat I'm always talking about itttt

But I'm usually late to see the epsiode, so I avoid reading too much about it because of spoilers 🙈

• oh yeah I understand that.. I dont agree with judges sometimes as well.. I guess but thats just how it is.. I dont really pay much attention to both judges and host cause the contestants are the real highlight and steal everything lol

I love ygx and prowdmon a lot too, two of the strongest teams..

which stages did you like better for the jessi/cl/hyuna and boa missions?

i came in for ygx because im a yg family stan i really love lee jung and yell

but my fave mission was prowdmons so i ended up supporting them

with ygx the choreo for boa wasnt that great, i would've loved them in want's choreo

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• I have so many faves in that show I basically like almost all members

leejung is my bias lol but I have soft spot for Gabee, Honey J, I basically like all Lachica crew lol

Same for me, Honey J too cool and I also have a soft spot for Lachica team :pepelove1:

• Lachica is honestly such a sexy group... they got fun personialites and a variety of dancers..

prowdmon is just full of iconic dancers... I do feel the youngest two members do get overshadowed though cause the unnies are too strong

Lachica are so fun to watch and Gabee literally like her girls. I like how close they are with each other.

yeah, Monica and Lip J's auras are too strong but the younger members will have their time to shine in the next missions ( hopefully)

• owo if possible tag me next time :pepeflushed:

who is your fav and who all caught your eye?

^^ for you?

i have so many favs

i Love rozalin and Emma in Want

Love Lachica Gabee, simeez and Rian and even more know that i'm watching their youtube channel

I really like Honey J there's something about her who makes her look very nice and cool

Lee jung lee and Lip J

and they are basically the people who caught my eyes because i never really follow dancer but i'm obsess with them lately

i'm even more interest in the back dancer now than the idols when i'm watching a performance x)

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• i came in for ygx because im a yg family stan i really love lee jung and yell

but my fave mission was prowdmons so i ended up supporting them

with ygx the choreo for boa wasnt that great, i would've loved them in want's choreo

lol yeah lee jung is such a legend...

I liked ygx choreo more though, I feel like it was more unique and less messy as compared to want.. especially the first half.. I got bored with the want's choreo at first but they saved it well in the last half..

I love yell, her being the only b-girl out there gives ygx a good edge as well

• Lachica are so fun to watch and Gabee literally like her girls. I like how close they are with each other.

yeah, Monica and Lip J's auras are too strong but the younger members will have their time to shine in the next missions ( hopefully)

so true, also simeez has very polarising visuals as well.. not to mention their figures T_T

Gabee really grew on me a lot slowly.. I am loving her.. that weave in the main dancer selection round XD

• lol yeah lee jung is such a legend...

I liked ygx choreo more though, I feel like it was more unique and less messy as compared to want.. especially the first half.. I got bored with the want's choreo at first but they saved it well in the last half..

I love yell, her being the only b-girl out there gives ygx a good edge as well

i think want was messy, ygx wouldve slayed the "hats with an attitude" dance that want just completely messed up

YES YES. prowdmon will win cuz of lipj+monika or ygx will win cuz of leejung+yell

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• omg yes rozalin.. her challenging her teacher and winning.. wow... she did really well...

from lachica I also loved Peanut.. her energy and passion, when she was competing with Lip J, was commendable.. she did 3 battles back to back but held her won very well... I also liked her attitude and supportive nature

• btw it looks like the entire public worships simeez, kinda feel bad for hailey cuz she danced incredibly too, but 99 % of the comments are praising simeez haha

tbh I agree with people on this a bit.. hailey was good but simeez was owning that choreo.. my eyes didnt really go to hailey but simeez in that final clip as well. .Hailey did great as well, but Simeez's early part of the choreo was too good and the rest part didnt catch my eye that much..

also Simeez's visuals are also kind of going viral these days

• Kaikat Also if they have a season 2, if another idol is on the show it better be Juhyeon from Lightsum. Sis has been an icon since pre debut. Chayeon’s biggest competition among active idols hands down imo.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kaikat Also if they have a season 2, if another idol is on the show it better be Juhyeon from Lightsum. Sis has been an icon since pre debut. Chayeon’s biggest competition among active idols hands down imo.

omg I havent check her out yet.. I only know chowon from lightsum and never checked out cause I didnt like their debut T_T

thanks lub :pepe-flirt:

• omg yes rozalin.. her challenging her teacher and winning.. wow... she did really well...

from lachica I also loved Peanut.. her energy and passion, when she was competing with Lip J, was commendable.. she did 3 battles back to back but held her won very well... I also liked her attitude and supportive nature

yeah that's what made me love her she's confident and not afraid

even with all the backstory she have with lip J and the fact that she was her master

she wasn't afraid or disturb she stay focus and she nail this battle

and yeah i like peanut but i'm just kinda sad that they don't give her more screen time

i'm also really surprise by the really small screetime that Rian got especially considering that all the other big dancer there got a lot of screentime

but rian didn't got any

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Definitely tell me what you think of the vids. They’re super short

:pepe-flirt:

omg yes, firstly ..wow I have been missing out, she definitely is good.. I also see improvements in these clips as well as she grew a bit..

She has a little bit of more stiff style dancing (especially in the last video).. a little tight but I do like that.. I see more potential.. I will check more clips out to judge more

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!