Any other fandom not panicking over China's ban?

• Here is to me waving goodbye to SHINee's non existing Chinese fandom and sale lmao

Cute Animal Goodbye Gif

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• After their semi-ban because of their "horrible crimes against China" their focus & reliance on china for sales has been pretty much non existing.

• My nugu fave that doesn't even have a fandom :dancer:

Now they dont even have a chance

:cryc:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bts never really relied on china, but after their semi-ban because of their "horrible crimes" their focus & reliance on china for sales has been pretty much non existing.

BTS fortunately has sales from all over the world. So they won’t be affected by this. They would do fine w/o China.

Funny how their horrible crime acc to China is the boys being patriotic and supportive of their country South Korea.

• BTS has been facing a defacto ban in China since last year and the solo bars which used to buy albums stopped buying altogether and refunded money collected for BE. But its not really affected them at all seeing how BTS' last 2 comebacks still did this without China bars.

External Content twitter.com

• it doesn’t affect twice and itzy at all however blackpink I lowkey fear but again they will be good since they are huge everywhere

But it will be funny seeing sales drop of groups who rely on China sales 🤩🤩

Why fear? Even without China BP will out sell the others.

Winner though and Ikon.. Solo members of those groups was like 80% china sales though.

Even without China BP can sell 1m but yeah China could add like 500k ot like 700k to that but oh well is what it is.

I still think China can buy albums just not on the scale it did.

• JYPE and Taiwan gangs rise up

:froghype::froghype::froghype:

I guess Taiwanese and HK idols who didnt sell out can rip the benefit now :-P

• I swear that now all the fandoms groups that have huge sales in china are saying that their faves don't need china, it seems like they're trying to prove something all the time 💀💀💀

• I said blackpink will be good what are you talking about )/&&/ it will affect their next cb but not so much they can still Sell 1M and I do not care about any yg acts apart from blackpink so...

• My faves have Chinese fandom and I'm still not panicking. There was a whole ass ban on kpop in China and everything was fine. Fandom finds a way. :wellr:

• I said blackpink will be good what are you talking about )/&&/ it will affect their next cb but not so much they can’t still 1M and I do not care about any yg acts apart from blackpink so...

they might tho bp sold 1.5 M copies and only 400/500 were from China.

what's gonna happen is that bp international fans are gonna contribute more and don't expect China to help out much. BP's fandom keeps growing so yeah they are gonna be affected to some extent but that won't stop them to have good album sales.

Lisa already has 700K for preorders (I don't think they included Lisabar orders)

• army are just getting popcorn :pepe-popcorn:

It will be interesting to see how this progresses but I still don't think the Chinese government will crackdown heavily on other Kpop groups, their target has primarily been BTS since last year, seen yet again with their unilateral action against a Jimin bar. BTS' soft power really scares the CCP..lol.

BTS' Chinese solo bars no longer contribute towards OT7 comebacks, so I don't really care what happens to their funds.

• they might tho bp sold 1.5 M copies and only 400/500 were from China.

what's gonna happen is that bp international fans are gonna contribute more and don't expect China to help out much. BP's fandom keeps growing so yeah they are gonna be affected to some extent but that won't stop them to have good album sales.

Lisa already has 700K for preorders (I don't think they included Lisabar orders)

my bad I wanted to say they definitely can sell 1M next cb I think people underestimate Blackpink worldwide popularity

• 4 year hiatus queen SNSD won't comeback anytime soon with or without China bar nothing gonna change that :pepe-sad:

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• It will be interesting to see how this progresses but I still don't think the Chinese government will crackdown heavily on other Kpop groups, their target has primarily been BTS since last year, seen yet again with their unilateral action against a Jimin bar. BTS' soft power really scares the CCP..lol.

BTS' Chinese solo bars no longer contribute towards OT7 comebacks, so I don't really care what happens to their funds.

It's not like chinese bars contributed that much even back in early 2020 for MOTS7

Since BE, their contribution is non existant. So china's crackdown will only rid us of stupid solo bar outrageous birthday projects . Very convenient to us :-D

we'll see the effect on other kpop groups. I like my popcorn caramelized :-P

• i think Lisas amazing sales does not count the bulk buy sales form her China bar. soooo haha. International sales are awesome

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Edited once, last by loneranger1 ().

• I would not care even if someone I liked had large china sales.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• no, Lisa china bar apologize for not being able to bulge buy, just 1 per fan...sorry, not sorry

it's not like that.. they couldnt raise more money due to not being able to fundraise for the new policy, they already had a lot of money saved that they can and will use to buy albums.

Lisabar apologized for not being able to buy as many copies as they promised (250k) but they'll still buy a big amount

• it's not like that.. they couldnt raise more money due to not being able to fundraise for the new policy, they already had a lot of money saved that they can and will use to buy albums.

Lisabar apologized for not being able to buy as many copies as they promised (250k) but they'll still buy a big amount

yes, that is bulge buy, wich is like a person buying an xxxxs number of albums instead of just one, wich is one of the bans now in China. So if your China bar has xys number of members, you should be buying just xys number of albums.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• yes, that is bulge buy, wich is like a person buying an xxxxs number of albums instead of just one, wich is one of the bans now in China. So if your China bar has xys number of members, you should be buying just xys number of albums.

I think that's not entirely correct from what i learned but anyway, the initial point was that china sales are included in the preorders as always, cuz the numbers reported are never actual sales (album preordered by fans) but stock preorders from shop like ktown4u, and china fanbases always contact these shops in order to be prepared

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!