Arguably Songs all Koreans know (not all but some)

• I’m just gonna say if you don’t know these songs in korea and claim to be a kpop fan even the locals will be shook. These songs are like the Single Ladies/ Uptown Funk / Party in the USA / flipping Jingle Bells for all i care. Every noraebang has these. Don’t get upset because I’m missing songs, I got lazy....

Turtles - Airplane

BUZZ - Thorn

MC The max - No Matter Where

Boo Hwal - Never Ending Story

Brown Eyed Girls – “Abracadabra”

Wonder Girls- Tell me

Big Bang- Lies

SNSD- Gee

Infinite- The Chaser

TVXQ- Mirotic

Seo Taiji and Boys- I Know *de facto National anthem, i said what i said*

PSY- Gangnam Style

H.O.T- Candy

2NE1- I’m the Best

Still waiting for 3rd/4th gen, I think the most known is probably Love Scenario but kpop fans shit talk LS and think they can shove done popular songs for kpop fans internationally onto Korean General Public.

There’s no argument here, this is factS :D

EDIT: The disrespectful 3/4th gen stans have found me

• you missed spring day , boy with luv and dynamite

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm going to spread my Roly Poly agenda here

External Content youtu.be

I feel like Growl fall into this category too so..

tumblr_n4lezfrjlZ1tuvbmzo1_400.gifv tumblr_n4lezfrjlZ1tuvbmzo9_250.gifv tumblr_n4lezfrjlZ1tuvbmzo6_400.gifv tumblr_n4lezfrjlZ1tuvbmzo2_400.gifv

Edited 3 times, last by Elbereth ().

• You are right about H.O.T - Candy

15. [+25, -3] I remember dancing to HOT's Candy with my cousins at my grandmother's 60th birthday party. I was only 7 at the time but that's how popular HOT was, well known by all generations and genders.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co…s-dwindling-fame.html?m=1

Might’ve been able to that, if my grandparents didn’t hate for the first ten yesrs of my life for being a “halfer” :sketchyk:

• its quite funny how someone claims something to be a fact yet has nothing to back it up other than thinking that he's opinion alone represents what songs are the most popular in the whole of korea.

How is it a fact if u cant even prove it?

• I think, South Korea's streaming platforms better know & South Korea's citizens better know that than a specific Generation's stan who are fighting relentlessly over establishing the validation of their fav...

Ppl's overhead arguement lies but not charts!!

"..... Arguebly all koreans know.."- coming from a person who is not South Korean... Here you are op:pepe-clown-gear:

Nothing can be more factual than this.... :pepe-use-head:

• oh dearie! When i said i was korean, I didn’t mean north korean. What charts are you talking bout? Most of these songs are before charting even began you idiot. Even so, the probably 2 or so that are post 2010 are songs that nearly all koreans know.

• Cheer up Twice? Spring Day?

I get 4th gen but 3rd gen has a lot of songs that are popular enough to be a part of the list. Anyone who denies the power of 3rd gen must live in the past.

• its quite funny how someone claims something to be a fact yet has nothing to back it up other than thinking that he's opinion alone represents what songs are the most popular in the whole of korea.

How is it a fact if u cant even prove it?

What stats? Ma’am charting was a thing after 2010. These are primarily older songs. How do I prove to you that I, like nearly all genz koreans, grew up listening to this and my parents listened to it because they were hits during their prime? Wtf you moron would you like a testimonial from koreans? Or would you like Panns angry reaction to telling them that we need “proof” to prove songs we all know? What do you need? A mf street interview?

• Almost all that songs are in my MP3 years ago..lol! infinite before the dawn with their choreography! wonder girls nobody is gold and also SNSD gee with their colorful trousers! leesang i forgot the song title..also my favorite

• also, last time i checked i began a fan in 2016 which is 3rd gen. How will you care to answer?

:pepe-clown-gear::pepe-clown-gear:

sistar ma boy is my favourite

my god old but gold ! dont forget trouble maker!

• I'm going to spread my Roly Poly agenda here

I feel like Growl fall into this category too so..

All t-ara songs are sooo good and in my MP3 years ago!

• Don’t forget this song too

• Dont forget one of band that popular which is c.n blue! till we support goguma couple in WGM and drama you are beautiful and heartstring. Also 2PM listen to my heartbeat is very remarkable tbh!

• Cheer Up, Growl, Dynamite and to a lesser extent, Spring Day, TT and Dx4 were all huge, let's not pretend 3rd gen lack big hits (haha).

Maybe the author just want to recall old good songs..when we still use MP3. At that time youtube is not that very useful and i used to download the variety shows and award shows...i am not korean btw

• What stats? Ma’am charting was a thing after 2010. These are primarily older songs. How do I prove to you that I, like nearly all genz koreans, grew up listening to this and my parents listened to it because they were hits during their prime? Wtf you moron would you like a testimonial from koreans? Or would you like Panns angry reaction to telling them that we need “proof” to prove songs we all know? What do you need? A mf street interview?

Dude, if we go buy ur logic, we can just say that every song is a big hit because I feel like it is and because it is popular amongst my friends. Then I can just call any songs big hits because i feel like it is. There's a reason why charts and stats are there, they gather information abt a song from the whole country and they are for sure more accurate than some guy on a random website and his opinion on what are the most popular

• and you another pressed 3rd gen stan? kekeke...cheer up. Lets enjoy the beauty of KPOP

How? Did you see me dismissing 2nd gen groups the way OP did other generations? If I was oressed I would make a thread similar to OP's.

Weird, are you OP's representative?

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!