The biggest “Fuck You Mnet” story

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jo Serim, who we now know as Onda of Everglow, ranked last place on Idol School

Yet she still made it in the industry and is in a group that’s doing quite well for themselves

Take that Mnet

External Content youtu.be

Edited once, last by Lubby00 ().

• Love positive threads like this

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• whenever I see her real name I'm always surprised how she can be Jo Serim, and Aisha's real name is Heo Yoorim :D

External Content www.youtube.com

• Onda is such an amazing performer!!!!

• I mentioned this earlier but she at one point was more successful or may still be than most of the debuting members and close to debut members except for Yuriz.

I don't think so? While everglow is known internationally, Fromis9 still sells better physically and digitally in Korea and they have more presence there due to their acting gifs and such. But she's definitely doing better than all the other contestants

• I don't think so? While everglow is known internationally, Fromis9 still sells better physically and digitally in Korea and they have more presence there due to their acting gifs and such. But she's definitely doing better than all the other contestants

Fromis9 is doing better now then they were doing 2 years ago. True though. Well despite the hype, Natty unfortunately didn't do as well.

• Fromis9 is doing better now then they were doing 2 years ago. True though. Well despite the hype, Natty unfortunately didn't do as well.

Ironically enough, Natty and Yuri are both under CJENM. Natty is the one member i would be fine with being included in a post Izone subunit. She deserves so much better than the dust Kpop fans have paid her.

• and I thought this was the biggest FU to Mnet

• She was very shy on the show, that is all I can remember, is not like they showed her a lot on the few episodes before her elimination.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!