Am I the only one who doesn't like Stray Kids' title tracks?

• Am I the only one who doesn't like Stray Kids' title tracks? 52

The result is only visible to the participants.

As someone who is respected for having a great taste in music, it's so hard for me to like their title tracks.

Maybe because it's not diverse - all I hear is noise with random beat drop.

Hopefully they will grow music-wise and release a different genre. Something like a 7th Sense type-of-song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like some of their title tracks. not all. Their recents have not been my fave, the only comeback I really loved off first listen was gods menu, and even that got old. Their formula for making music with the EDM beat drop can be done nicely, like in gods menu, but other times it's just either flat out okay like thunderous is (or even double knot), or it's just too much like side effects. In their b-side SSick I think this comes out the most, the boring EDM beat drop did not need to be added, this is their brand, I get it, but a lot of the time it starts to feel a little old, thunderous was just the embodiment of recycled song in drafts. It's not bad, but they have done better. Their TT are always a hit or miss for me, while in other BGs like NCT I tend to like their noisy (?) music a bit better? since it doesn't revolve solely on beat drops and EDM.

• I usually like beat drops and noise, but I somehow can't like their music, idk why, it doesn't appeal to me, I think there's too much happening for me to get used to it

• The thing for me is that skz music is a big bop or a major flop

I really really love some of their songs like back door,my pace,god's menu and miroh

But dislike all their others song

But applause to them because their composer are really good

My only complaint nowadays is that now that god's menu did very well they are stuck in doing the same thing, with all their songs being kinda predictable

With verse,aggressive rap, then a little moment when the music stop, then a little noise ( tha tak takpart in god's menu,the puit puit part in thunderous, or the knock sound in back door) and then a drop for the chorus

That's might be the reason why i found thunderous quite boring because gods' menu and back door seems fresh because not many group were doing this,but with thunderous it became repetitive

I would just hope for them to keep doing noise music which is their niche,but having a "sound" and find a niche doesn't mean that you need to stick to doing the same thing again and again

Hopefully for their next comeback they'll keep their sound but try to adapt it to not make it as repetitive

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• For me Get Cool is the only one I like to listen. The whole concept of the MV was pretty adorable.

The rest is just noise in my ears. Maybe if I listened to them more I would get used to it, like living next to a train track. :pepe-hehe:

"The rest is just noise in my ears" honestly how many skz songs have you even listened to? Have you listened to spread my wings, glow, 3rd eye, placebo, grow up, m.i.a, awkward silence, mixtape 2, I am you, hero's soup, mixtape 3, 19, levanter, sunshine, you can stay, airplane, another day, haven, blueprint, gone days, on track, universe, ex, be me, fam, the wave, gone away, sorry I like you, oh, surfin? If you listened to none of these songs and decided to judge their whole discography then you got some problems for real. Maybe see a doctor?

Also get cool isn't a title track

• "The rest is just noise in my ears" honestly how many skz songs have you even listened to? Have you listened to spread my wings, glow, 3rd eye, placebo, grow up, m.i.a, awkward silence, mixtape 2, I am you, hero's soup, mixtape 3, 19, levanter, sunshine, you can stay, airplane, another day, haven, blueprint, gone days, on track, universe, ex, be me, fam, the wave, gone away, sorry I like you, oh, surfin? If you listened to none of these songs and decided to judge their whole discography then you got some problems for real. Maybe see a doctor?

Also get cool isn't a title track

I always promote skz bsides too cos those are some next level shit. Ex, B me, Easy, Pacemaker etc. were my favs from go live and in life, and now from the new album it's Domino, The view, Ssick etc. It's a shame that ppl, immediately give up from not liking a title track and call it noise, when skz is soooo versatile, on a full album you can find a song for any taste and with different composition than their titles (and with such high quality for bsides)

Also brave for some to try and subtly come for their vocals i see you

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• I like stray kids stage presence they are really good performers but their music is a hit or miss for me . I'm not a big fan of their sound ( this applies with most boy groups though) but I do enjoy watching them perform on stage no one can deny their charisma on stage.

I do like them though

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!