COME PROMOTE! I'LL RATE YOUR FAVES YOU RATE MY FAVES...

• Post a song you want me to check out and I'll give you a rating out of 10. You then must rate one from my faves....Let's see what I'll add to my playlist. I'm picky so be warned....

No trolling...these will be honest ratings and I expect the same from y'all. All fandoms welcome!

:pepe-toast:

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yunho!!

So it's not good but not bad either....not a fan of the guys voice but the girls voice is pretty. I liked her solo parts. I'd give this 5/10.

• oops forgot to give you a song ripper

@Versatile

Rate this please

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• how about this

• here you go

Hmmm this was teetering on boring but it sounded much better once guitar came in more. I think this would be a nice OST. His voice really suits this song! I probably wouldn't normally listen to this but it's very calming and pretty. I would give this 7.8/10.

• RV Light me Up

• if non K-pop Is allowed

If it has to be kpop

• chaengaro-o

Let me know what you think!

• chaengaro-o

Let me know what you think!

I already love this song lmao

But for real 9/10 the only downside for me was that I felt the rap part didn't suit the song that much, but it's one of my favourite songs on the album <3

• taesv6

Here you go!

• hope I am not spamming let me insert two other songs

RV - Automatic

My fav concept in Kpop. The R&B feels, the blonde hair, minimalistic sexiness muah. The live stage with black suits and heels. I will not stop saying this Girls in black suits is the best food for Haolat's eyes (or anyone's eyes). I think this song came too early in RV's career to receive its deserved appreciation. All the hype bad boy got should have gone to Automatic

Next non Kpop fave

omg Abel - The Morning

probably my fav song of all time (tbh the whole Trilogy is my holy book). When the chorus hits all that money, the money is the motive Haolat is gone and no longer aware of her surrounding. The song I would get high to. The hierarchy of what I love the most goes like this my family >> money >> girls (specifically in elegant black suits)

Sorry I kinda went on a little rant here

So what do you think?

• how about this

I'd have to say this is blackpinks best song i heard. Good production and nice melodies. I'm not a fan of their rap tho...and I typically dislike rose voice but it was nice here. Id give this a solid 7.5/10. It coulda been an 8 but the rap parts were a miss for me.

• kittykitka

Try this out

• RV Light me Up

Hmmmm I don't feel like the singing matches the production.... I think the beat is like a 9/10 but the vocals were a 6. I could tell they were nice singers but it didn't mesh for me.

• You pretty much know what you like from my faves so I'll give you non kpop song.

Here you go! Haolat

• kittykitka

Try this out

I liked how it started and the beat was pleasant

But the chorus was a big miss for me :sweatr:

I give it a 6/10

• if non K-pop Is allowed

If it has to be kpop

Non kpop is allowed!

Hmm she's got potential but I'm generally not into babyish girl voices. When she was talk singing I liked it. Kinda gives lady gaga vibes as far as production goes. Bet she does good in the club scene! End of the song was good!

I give this 6.8/10

• Non kpop is allowed!

Hmm she's got potential but I'm generally not into babyish girl voices. When she was talk singing I liked it. Kinda gives lady gaga vibes as far as production goes. Bet she does good in the club scene! End of the song was good!

I give this 6.8/10

I love club music haha . I'm surprised u said her voice was babyish though maybe it's the song itself or in too used to voices like hers I just thought she sounded sweet

• I love club music haha . I'm surprised u said her voice was babyish though maybe it's the song itself or in too used to voices like hers I just thought she sounded sweet

It's like the Camilla Cabello vibe but this girl has a much better tone.

Here's one for you!

Rate this song pls

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• You pretty much know what you like from my faves so I'll give you non kpop song.

Here you go! Haolat

i like it. Issa vibe 8/10

• It's like the Camilla Cabello vibe but this girl has a much better tone.

Here's one for you!

I would like it more if it was sung by someone else. The rap parts were the ones that sounded better and I don't even like rap. Jin and Jungkook were singing really high.... Song wise it's alright . 6.3 is my rating.

I really enjoy this whole vibe but I'm not a fan of her voice...so 4.5/10. I really wanted to give it a higher rating but couldn't.

:pepe-peek:

• taesv6

Here you go!

already listened b4! id give it a 6/10, i liked blue hour more.

• citron-icy

Rate this please!

4/10

The chorus is too out of step with the rest of the music. It's a risky choice they made and I think it doesn't work very well.

• we have the same faves :suggestiver:

Try this

• Because both of you and me liking TXT, I want to recommend other group song.

Non kpop? Higedan is my fave. I'm surprised, Hueningkai also love this band and recommend their songs a few times

• External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!