Twice Jeongyeon Hiatus

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think this a good thing overall. Hopefully she can get the help she needs

• Teudungi21

Changed the title of the thread from “Jeongyeon Hiatus” to “Twice Jeongyeon Hiatus”.
  • glad they are giving her a break

but there's clearly a problem in JYP that they need to solve

or Jeongyeon should leave and find a new path

because it's already the second time she take a break for psychological anxiety in less than a year

and it's not normal that she have to take 2 breaks for the same problem in less than a year

so it's maybe JYP who overwork them too much and it's too much for their psychological aspect

or the idol life is too much for Jeongyeon to handle for her psychological health

and i would rather prefer her to quit and really focus on doing better and take all the time she need

than taking breaks after break of few months and comeback fast to promote when she's obviously not fully recover

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• love her but JYP really need to do here what Blockberry did with Haseul

instead of bringing Jeongyeon back to the studio, and MV filming just let the girl be with her fam and recover

in Haseuls case she spent a lot of time with her grandmother, and family and then when she was ready she finally came back, I remember that at one point people were even thinking that she already left the group because it was taking so so so long but... then here she is all happy and showing sides that we didn't see from her before.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree that this is the best I dont know if it was her decision to comeback primarily or JYPEs but if it was them then yeah that is shit and they better treat her better or they are just gonna use her up.

• I agree that this is the best I dont know if it was her decision to comeback primarily or JYPEs but if it was them then yeah that is shit and they better treat her better or they are just gonna use her up.

I don't know but the fact that her situation now is worse than before make me think that it might not be her choice to cb for alcohol free promotion

because last time she only halt her activities to recover from psychological anxiety

and this time her case is worst because it's for psychological anxiety and panic disorder.

if she was her choice i think she would have come when she fully feel recover and her case wouldn't be worse than it used to be

and it was obvious that she wasn't at her 100% during alcohol free promotion and i notice it a long time ago like in the " most web search" video they did with wired, she didn't seem focus on it most of the time, she looked like she was here without wanting to be really here

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• the thing is she wasn't physically fit to do this comeback, we've seen her struggling to do AF choreo, apparently, her neck wasn't completely healed after injury, and then boom there was MV for Perfect World, etc.

Also wasn't she the last member who came back from Jeju Island after AF MV filming? And as far as I remember she came back to Seoul alone...

• At this point it's obvious she just needs to stop activities fully for a certain amount of time. No token scenes in MV's or other videos.

OT9 has rarely been a thing for nearly 2 years at this point so the fan obsession with every song and video needing to have all 9 or nothing needs to go as well.

• I wonder if you are really worried or her or you're using this to bash someone?

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• She should take all the time she needs. I love her, but her health and state of mind should be her number one priority. Idk if she was pressured to comeback or really thought perhaps she was ready and then realized she wasn't. But, if she needs time let her take it.

• Wishing Jeong recovery <3 but i hope it meansthat she'll halt her activities for the rest of this years comebacks too. Obviously she'll be in the music video for The Feels (might be in the music video for a korean comeback) but as much as i love OT9, i think it's best if the dont make her go to music shows/award shows/interviews/etc until 2022. Im no health expert but if her anxiety is getting worse (including the panic) then i think its a huge sign she needs to stop promoting in twice for a while.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!