With all the resources they have, HYBE couldn't even produce their own homegrown idols aside from BTS and TXT?

• So people don't want izone to disband but also don't want a big company to pick them up again?

GG stans are weird. Maybe this is why GGs' life span is shorter than BGs.

• Too many speculations and assumptions in here. You guys don't know shit what Hybe is planning and Hybe didn't become this big not knowing what they're doing. All these damn idiots in here.... smh

• I'm far from being a gg stan and I'm even further of being an IZONE stan, especially when it comes to certain members and their scandals (ex. Sakura).

But even I'm amazed at the attitude some of you hold regarding those girls.

In the first place, is it even confirmed that HYBE will not release a complete new gg, besides the group where the former IZONE members will go? If this is not confirmed, there's no reason to be "disappointed".

In the second place, why would the age and the fact that the IZONE girls are veterans in the industry affect the new group's dynamic, with the other girls? The fact that they know the industry so much better can actually benefit and teach those new girls a lot of things.

At last, those of you who cry about "wanting new faces" should stop crying about girl groups disbanding because you're part of the reason they disband. GG get older and some of you go for "newer faces" instead of trying to support the existing female idols.

• Logic flew through the window, I legit don't get people even thinking that the Izone members are for the 2021 GG that is supposed to debut in a few months. Like I know OP is a troll but I'm talking in general based on what I saw on AKP and reddit. Bang PD said in 2019 that line up is already fixed and debut has been said again and again this year that it is planned for Q3 - Q4. Q3 is almost done and Sakura is still in Japan, Chaewon has been doing shit for Woollim for the past few months and the third Izone member they haven't convinced yet. They aren't gonna suddenly add 3 unsure members to a group that is supposed debut in 2 - 3 months.

Meaning there will probably be 3 - 4 GG's coming from HYBE in upcoming years, Plus GG (2021), Iland GG (2022), Japanese GG and maybe an Izone/PD48 subunit/group. I'm guessing they had to speed up debuting GGs since Gfriend unexpectedly left. Meaning plenty of "new faces" for y'all weirdos to enjoy

I have not followed news about Hybe GG very closely but that seems indeed much more logical to me than HYBE being suddenly scared to debut their own trainees or afraid the buzz is not suffcient when it's clear the group will get a lot of hype anyway. But some people prefer to believe their own theories even if does not make any sense ^^

Personally, I liked Chaewon in Izone so I'm quite happy she, along with other members, is getting the opportunity to debut in a new group of a big company instead of being added to an already debuted group from a smaller company.

• Or maybe hype is giving these girls the oppertunity of a lifetime instead of everyone else treating them like used goods just because they debuted before. Its ridiculous how people don't want these girls to continue there career. Why keep introducing new faces when you can utilize talent that's already out here.

Utilize the talent? Sakura can't sing to save her life, is a basic dancer. The only thing Hybe wants to utilize is her popularity in Japan lmao

• I dont get the fresh faces arguments...

there are 100s of fresh faces churned out by the kpop industry every year go and stan them lmao ...

fresh faces, fresh talents.. everything is there already..

The thing I dont like is how post-produce groups end up in 9/10 cases and how somu who literally is shit at promoting will be handling them...they need to take care of their debts everyone keeps talking about.. also the fact that they plan to release too many ggs in a shart time which is a bad idea

but anyways as long as heo yunjin finally gets to debut :peperain:

• i know you're a troll but i just have to say this rhetoric and what knets have been spewing is just so fcking weird. "we want new faces" like, no you don't? if you did you'd be checking out the 20+ nugu groups that debuted this year that you don't give a shit about.

Stop reminding me about my nugu faves

:pepecute::pepecute::pepecute::pepecute:

• I have not followed news about Hybe GG very closely but that seems indeed much more logical to me than HYBE being suddenly scared to debut their own trainees or afraid the buzz is not suffcient when it's clear the group will got a lot of hype anyway. But some people prefer to believe their own theories even if does not make any sense ^^

Personally, I liked Chaewon in Izone so I'm quite happy she, along with other members, is getting the opportunity to debut in a new group of a big company instead of being added to an already debuted group by a smaller company.

Yeah people have been overreacting so much about this news, making assumptions that don't even make sense at all and most of them not even Izone fans.

Same! I personally like Chaewon a lot too, she's a very talented singer and was one of my faves in Izone (together with Eunbi, Nako and Yena). Woollim wasn't planning on debuting a GG for a while so she only could've been added to Rocket Punch instead which I'm not sure would've done the group or her any good. I'm happy she has a chance to start in a completely new group with members she already knows now and has worked with.

• I know this is a troll thread but unfortunately there were non troll posts saying the same thing.

If I were a gg stan, I would be appalled by some of the things I saw gg stans say about this.

I expected them to be happy that those girls who must of the time have to face uncertainty after the produce groups disband get an opportunity to debut and move forward on their career.

On the contrary, a lot of people want new fresh faces, as if those izone girls are toy dolls people played with for a while and now they have lost their charm and want new ones.

And that Hybe can't debut their own idols is an excuse people are hiding behind. Like we all know how much hate and criticism the new girls are going to get anyway. Fake concern and interest at its best.

But I am not surprised. I have seen a lot of kpop fans say that x group deserved better when they disband but they never did anything to support them while they were still around.

• No wonder many ggs are easily disbanded, replaced and forgotten. Gg stans hand deliver them to that state and then act surprised.

Most of their 'fans' are busy telling other people how to spend their own money and time. Apparently, buying albums is a waste of money, streaming (which literally means 'playing' music) is inorganic and listening to full albums a waste of effort... all things which help, support and encourage artists.

GP is supposedly gold, the same gp who can revive a gg on the brink of disbandment, years later if they so feel like it, while ignoring them for years... or vice versa if they become bored.

The multiple threads on the same topic and the same disappointed comments, echoing each other, tells me that most of kpop gg 'fans' think women idols are just a bunch of pretty faces to look at for a few years. Afterwards they should be stowed away in the attic to make space for younger, prettier ones to ogle at.

Wow!!

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!