Things That Were Burried Regarding Soojin's Bullying Scandal

• yeah this whole cb thing was a mess :((( idk why like cube is so terrible like that Ç_Ç

i remember when they posted about 4minute without Hyuna it was kinda weird for me, its true sometimes its easy to tell when the members dont get along but tbh i am scared to assume lol if they get too along or not, but after disband its easy to tell.. the miss a case it was easy to tell even when they were active regardless

oh yeah i am not much close to astro lol my sister like him only (because of doramas) and listen to astro sometimes but i am glad that they dont have any bad blood hm?

YES Ç_Ç i have gave up for a cb on 2021 tho xD i am glad they said at least that now its not possible

yeah, if I was in a kpop group and one member was suuuuper popular than the rest of us I'd be pissed lmao, I've seen Eunwoo in that one true beauty drama, but a lot of people said he had bad acting.... I only got through one episode though lol.

• yeah, if I was in a kpop group and one member was suuuuper popular than the rest of us I'd be pissed lmao, I've seen Eunwoo in that one true beauty drama, but a lot of people said he had bad acting.... I only got through one episode though lol.

LOL i never stopped to think about it? maybe if the group was big i would understand (however i guess if it eas like the number 1 gg i would wonder why am i so forgotten) but with a smaller group i would think that would be something wrong with me and my inferiority complex would strike lol

i have watched 3 episodes i think? maybe i am bad at pointing out but i thought he was okay sure people like his looks but he seems hardworker

• LOL i never stopped to think about it? maybe if the group was big i would understand (however i guess if it eas like the number 1 gg i would wonder why am i so forgotten) but with a smaller group i would think that would be something wrong with me and my inferiority complex would strike lol

i have watched 3 episodes i think? maybe i am bad at pointing out but i thought he was okay sure people like his looks but he seems hardworker

I could never be in a kpop group, I'm too lazy, theirs perks but I'd rather be an actor. I should go back and watch it but I think I stopped it because I felt bad for the main girl lol.

• I could never be in a kpop group, I'm too lazy, theirs perks but I'd rather be an actor. I should go back and watch it but I think I stopped it because I felt bad for the main girl lol.

yeah I also dont imagine myself being an idol much I have to put much imagination into it lol

ah rlly? I guess I didn't felt this way because the mc reminds me of "Yo soy Betty, la fea" sorry for my bad spanish, here this telenovela was such a hit omg

• it's quite obvious it was some type of insider ploy to get her kicked out of the group or get her into some big scandal . That sister was 20 at the time threatening a freaking 12 year old? saying she wished she snapped her neck? nah, cube has some problems, did they really just decide that they didn't want to defend her and gave up on her? this is messed up, for a while I thought soojin deserved to be kicked out but I never really read up on the whole case, only looked at some articles, but it honestly looks like she was set up.

Her reputation is in the trash in Korea, there is no salvation unless a miracle happens, Cube didn't had much choices, after half of year her articles are getting 11k upvotes on Naver, people aren't moving on how they expected.

Bussines wise, Cube did the right thing, Soojin is a liability to the group right now. While ifans are nice and all, ggs need Korea to survive, especially in long run, Gidle have no cfs in Korea after Soojin scandal and 5 girls are innocent there, they need to clean the group's image.

Edit: I doubt she's innocent either, maybe some things are exagerated but there is some true, various of her school mates come forward and said she wasn't a saint

• Her reputation is in the trash in Korea, there is no salvation unless a miracle happens, Cube didn't had much choices, after half of year her articles are getting 11k upvotes on Naver, people aren't moving on how they expected.

Bussines wise, Cube did the right thing, Soojin is a liability to the group right now. While ifans are nice and all, ggs need Korea to survive, especially in long run, Gidle have no cfs in Korea after Soojin scandal and 5 girls are innocent there, they need to clean the group's image.

Edit: I doubt she's innocent either, maybe some things are exagerated but there is some true, various of her school mates come forward and said she wasn't a saint

No, cube is just a shit company tbh. When irene was in her scandal the general public hated her, but SM at least knew how to deal with the scandal. But Cube didnt give any updates or anything, soojin didnt apologie if my memory is correct, the whole case is wishy washy and we'll never know the truth. The groups image will be tainted to be honest but they did not need to have her leave. I hope the victims are happy now, now she can never work in the entertainment business again. Was revenge really worth it if now her life is miserable?

• Bussines wise, Cube did the right thing, Soojin is a liability to the group right now.

It's only the right thing now because they did screw up then. They made those statements, they let SJ address the accusations personally and quite poorly, they let her challenge SSA in a bold move that doesn't make any sense if guilty... Everything makes so little sense in retrospect.

If Soojin lied, then she lied to Cube too. That alone should have earned her to be terminated sooner. So what was Cube waiting for? HyunA got fired quicker for less.

Lots of i-fans reject Cube's decision outright. But also lots of fans, rather than rejecting it, would like to know the reasoning behind it. Personally I'd like to know whether SJ was guilty, and if so why Cube acted the way they did. They most likely won't ever tell us, but it's the cause of the uproar among fans right now.

• No, cube is just a shit company tbh. When irene was in her scandal the general public hated her, but SM at least knew how to deal with the scandal. But Cube didnt give any updates or anything, soojin didnt apologie if my memory is correct, the whole case is wishy washy and we'll never know the truth. The groups image will be tainted to be honest but they did not need to have her leave. I hope the victims are happy now, now she can never work in the entertainment business again. Was revenge really worth it if now her life is miserable?

People are forgetting something, Irene's scandal didn't had an actress involved, otherwise we would had a different outcome.

SM did handled better since they apologized quickly and didn't dragged the scandal for months but they were incredibly lucky too, especially for the fact that the stylist accepted her apology in public and that knetz were happy for Wendy's return more than angry for Irene, Wendy's return overshadowed Irene's return which worked for them.

It's only the right thing now because they did screw up then. They made those statements, they let SJ address the accusations personally and quite poorly, they let her challenge SSA in a bold move that doesn't make any sense if guilty... Everything makes so little sense in retrospect.

If Soojin lied, then she lied to Cube too. That alone should have earned her to be terminated sooner. So what was Cube waiting for? HyunA got fired quicker for less.

Lots of i-fans reject Cube's decision outright. But also lots of fans, rather than rejecting it, would like to know the reasoning behind it. Personally I'd like to know whether SJ was guilty, and if so why Cube acted the way they did. They most likely won't ever tell us, but it's the cause of the uproar among fans right now.

Cube management is different from when Hyuna was kicked out, they has a complete change of management in 2020, is obvious that they didn't wanted to kick Soojin, my guess is that they waited to see if the scandal will slow down and go away with time which didn't happened.

We don't know what happened behind the scene, who lied who but I highly doubt cube is gonna release something else (and marketing wise they shouldnt), they aren't gonna bring back the past, she's gone, is better for Soojin too for cube to not publicly announce her as a bully if she's guilty. Releasing more articles is gonna being her back to top search place, I don't think they want to drag this even more than it was dragged already.

I did said that she should apologized back then, at least that will give a somehow closure. I do think they never expected the actress to get involved in.

• Edit: I doubt she's innocent either, maybe some things are exagerated but there is some true, various of her school mates come forward and said she wasn't a saint

Not defending anyone but just want to say, I doubt any of the idols out there are saint. Really, they are human, and all of us make mistakes, in the past or now. Dont understand why netizens are holding such high horse like they never did a single wrong thing in life

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!