Things That Were Burried Regarding Soojin's Bullying Scandal

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know if all the things mentioned in this video is true btw but I just wanted to share this with you all.

• All these pieces of info are known by the people who followed the case closely. The only thing I never saw and don't really understand are the tweets about Seo Shinae. I guess they're saying the actress was a bully? I saw such a post on Pann, someone saying SSJ was maybe not an angel, but neither was SSA. It was quite a unique take on the situation though so it didn't receive much attention.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. We needed an unbiased investigation to tell the right and wrong from all these anonymous testimonies and retellings of years-old events. But there was seemingly none so...

• it's quite obvious it was some type of insider ploy to get her kicked out of the group or get her into some big scandal . That sister was 20 at the time threatening a freaking 12 year old? saying she wished she snapped her neck? nah, cube has some problems, did they really just decide that they didn't want to defend her and gave up on her? this is messed up, for a while I thought soojin deserved to be kicked out but I never really read up on the whole case, only looked at some articles, but it honestly looks like she was set up.

• it's quite obvious it was some type of insider ploy to get her kicked out of the group or get her into some big scandal . That sister was 20 at the time threatening a freaking 12 year old? saying she wished she snapped her neck? nah, cube has some problems, did they really just decide that they didn't want to defend her and gave up on her? this is messed up, for a while I thought soojin deserved to be kicked out but I never really read up on the whole case, only looked at some articles, but it honestly looks like she was set up.

THIS!!!!

I saw an interesting post on here that implied that someone at the top or close to the top of Cube was recently fired. And that he may have orchestrated this takedown of Gidle as revenge. The former exec probably already knew about the rumors/whispers/allegations of Soojin's past and maybe made a few calls to the alleged victims to get things going.

• I saw an interesting post on here that implied that someone at the top or close to the top of Cube was recently fired. And that he may have orchestrated this takedown of Gidle as revenge. The former exec probably already knew about the rumors/whispers/allegations of Soojin's past and maybe made a few calls to the alleged victims to get things going.

Woah...but why would that staff just target soojin? damn. maybe she had the most "dirt" so it was easy, and it makes sense on why the victims didn't back down, maybe they were encouraged to keep posting about soojin and posting proof so the public would completely turn on her.

• I saw an interesting post on here that implied that someone at the top or close to the top of Cube was recently fired. And that he may have orchestrated this takedown of Gidle as revenge. The former exec probably already knew about the rumors/whispers/allegations of Soojin's past and maybe made a few calls to the alleged victims to get things going.

I literally said this months ago

• damn is this true? Was someone really fired? lol I quoted the wrong person.

I saw an interesting post on here that implied that someone at the top or close to the top of Cube was recently fired. And that he may have orchestrated this takedown of Gidle as revenge. The former exec probably already knew about the rumors/whispers/allegations of Soojin's past and maybe made a few calls to the alleged victims to get things going.

sadly this is very IN character for cube...

• off topic but I love your hinata and neji signature and aesthetic, I agree about cube, they really are just a shit company that can't take care of their artists at all.

yes they are they also throw their own artists under the bus quite easily one would say that makes them cowards since the Hyuna situation I have lost all (little) respect on them, how can they be such cowards lol ISTG

aaah thnks I love ur sig a lot too :omgr::omgr::omgr:

• yes they are they also throw their own artists under the bus quite easily one would say that makes them cowards since the Hyuna situation I have lost all (little) respect on them, how can they be such cowards lol ISTG

aaah thnks I love ur sig a lot too :omgr::omgr::omgr:

a lot of companies just really have no care in the world, the 4minute situation and hyuna situation makes me so mad, cube don't protect any of their artists at all.

lol my sig is so basic I should try to make it look unique :pepe-peek:

• a lot of companies just really have no care in the world, the 4minute situation and hyuna situation makes me so mad, cube don't protect any of their artists at all.

lol my sig is so basic I should try to make it look unique :pepe-peek:

I remember back in time (however idk if thats true but knowing cube... it might be) after Crazy I thought cube would give more opportunities for them BUT it seems like it they said if their next cb "flopped" they would disband and seems like HATE was released under many stress but idk how much of it is true or not;;; 4minute for me at least was the best girl crush group so yeah they fuck up big time haha i like your new sig too! i dont think it was basic it was so beautiful i miss those snsd times but this one is very pretty too!

• I remember back in time (however idk if thats true but knowing cube... it might be) after Crazy I thought cube would give more opportunities for them BUT it seems like it they said if their next cb "flopped" they would disband and seems like HATE was released under many stress but idk how much of it is true or not;;; 4minute for me at least was the best girl crush group so yeah they fuck up big time haha i like your new sig too! i dont think it was basic it was so beautiful i miss those snsd times but this one is very pretty too!

yeah, I watched a video about the history of 4minute and cube basically caused the disbandment of 4minute because they heavily favored hyuna in the group, she got a lot of solo work while the other members didn't, she was basically bringing in the dough and cube realized that the other members were less marketable and uninteresting so that's the main reason why all the girls except hyuna didn't re-sign. yeah I miss when 2nd gen was big, snsd is one of my favorite girl groups!

• yeah, I watched a video about the history of 4minute and cube basically caused the disbandment of 4minute because they heavily favored hyuna in the group, she got a lot of solo work while the other members didn't, she was basically bringing in the dough and cube realized that the other members were less marketable and uninteresting so that's the main reason why all the girls except hyuna didn't re-sign. yeah I miss when 2nd gen was big, snsd is one of my favorite girl groups!

yeah theres no much answer for the reason why 4minute disbanded, many people say its the Hyuna thing but I am not sure, since before HATE came out there was the rumor about "if the next title track doesnt go well 4M will disband" and this sort of happened? but could be a coincidence right? sometimes i wonder if the members get along even... well its all cube fault to be honest they are very into self-sabotage its clear lol yeah i miss the 2 gen times Ç_Ç <33 i am waiting for a snsd cb maybe next year LMAO

• yeah theres no much answer for the reason why 4minute disbanded, many people say its the Hyuna thing but I am not sure, since before HATE came out there was the rumor about "if the next title track doesnt go well 4M will disband" and this sort of happened? but could be a coincidence right? sometimes i wonder if the members get along even... well its all cube fault to be honest they are very into self-sabotage its clear lol yeah i miss the 2 gen times Ç_Ç <33 i am waiting for a snsd cb maybe next year LMAO

yeah, but the whole if this comeback doesn't do well your done thing stemmed from hyuna's success, crazy was a mega huge success but what else could they do after that? coming from a business stand point hyuna was more promising. I don't think the members got along after disbandment, for their anniversary all the members except hyuna would meet up, just recently for hyuna's song I'm not cool 2 members liked her photos on Instagram. Usually in a group you can tell when the members are jealous of another members sucess, usually in girl groups, ex. miss a and suzy. You would think the members of astro would be pissed at eunwoo because he is so much more popular but they seem to act fine with eachother. I also can't wait for a snsd comeback, that will be legendary.

• yeah, but the whole if this comeback doesn't do well your done thing stemmed from hyuna's success, crazy was a mega huge success but what else could they do after that? coming from a business stand point hyuna was more promising. I don't think the members got along after disbandment, for their anniversary all the members except hyuna would meet up, just recently for hyuna's song I'm not cool 2 members liked her photos on Instagram. Usually in a group you can tell when the members are jealous of another members sucess, usually in girl groups, ex. miss a and suzy. You would think the members of astro would be pissed at eunwoo because he is so much more popular but they seem to act fine with eachother. I also can't wait for a snsd comeback, that will be legendary.

yeah this whole cb thing was a mess :((( idk why like cube is so terrible like that Ç_Ç

i remember when they posted about 4minute without Hyuna it was kinda weird for me, its true sometimes its easy to tell when the members dont get along but tbh i am scared to assume lol if they get too along or not, but after disband its easy to tell.. the miss a case it was easy to tell even when they were active regardless

oh yeah i am not much close to astro lol my sister like him only (because of doramas) and listen to astro sometimes but i am glad that they dont have any bad blood hm?

YES Ç_Ç i have gave up for a cb on 2021 tho xD i am glad they said at least that now its not possible or else i would bee too much on the waiting mode

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!