SM and Kris Wu

• So Kris Wu still has debt to pay to SM until 2022. As now that man is in a lot of trouble, first he will have to pay a lot to many brands for defamation etc. His support of money is gone (the capital behind him and his money sponsors). He will also have to pay tencent too due to the Golden Hairpin drama which got semi-cancelled. Also police is questioning his income which was apparently way above what the government knew (which might be even a sign of tax evasion) so as I know part of his money will be cut and send to government

So considering all this, what do you think will happen about the debt Kris Wu has with SM?

Even if Kris comes out as innocent he will be in a lot of debt about manythings so will he be able to pay? Do you think SM will ever adress this? I think they will try to disassociate themselves as much as they can but they might come after it to get that last bit of money.

• So Kris Wu still has debt to pay to SM until 2022. As now that man is in a lot of trouble, first he will have to pay a lot to many brands for defamation etc. His support of money is gone (the capital behind him and his money sponsors). He will also have to pay tencent too due to the Golden Hairpin drama which got semi-cancelled. Also police is questioning his income which was apparently way above what the government knew (which might be even a sign of tax evasion) so as I know part of his money will be cut and send to government

So considering all this, what do you think will happen about the debt Kris Wu has with SM?

Even if Kris comes out as innocent he will be in a lot of debt about manythings so will he be able to pay? Do you think SM will ever adress this? I think they will try to disassociate themselves as much as they can but they might come after it to get that last bit of money.

This has probably had a ton of good for SM against their legal fight in the past. BUT people are forgetting or choosing to forget SM's legid misdeeds with promoting. Aanyways they will get the money out of him one way or another.

It seems like knetizens are all painting their feathers together. I do not remember the actual saying. Oops

SM's chinese idols, WayV and Ningning have had a ton of more hate recently. That's xenophobic as h*ll but ://

• Official Post

SM also has no reason to address it. They're in a legal settlement with him and have nothing to do with him unless he promotes in Korea. They will either let it ride as it's almost over or quietly dissolve it as I'm sure there's some kind of clause that would allow them to exit the agreement due to his crimes.

As for money owed, if his assets are seized to pay debt then I believe they liquidate you and any money owed to the government is paid first and then any remaining money would be divided amongst your debtors. I actually don't know if debtors getting lawyers involved for more would actually work since usually in these situations you're never gonna get back the whole debt.

• SM also has no reason to address it. They're in a legal settlement with him and have nothing to do with him unless he promotes in Korea. They will either let it ride as it's almost over or quietly dissolve it as I'm sure there's some kind of clause that would allow them to exit the agreement due to his crimes.

As for money owed, if his assets are seized to pay debt then I believe they liquidate you and any money owed to the government is paid first and then any remaining money would be divided amongst your debtors. I actually don't know if debtors getting lawyers involved for more would actually work since usually in these situations you're never gonna get back the whole debt.

Yeah I think you're right. SM comes out as not involved anyways, why bother?

They extracted enough money from him I think. They prolly won’t be too disappointed with that last year running out lol.

• Yeah I think you're right. SM comes out as not involved anyways, why bother?

Yeah they're so far removed from his current career that it would just bring heat for no reason.

2 words.

Money laundering.

Canada is a heaven for that, and it's not a secret. I wouldn't be surprised if his Canadian status helped him securing money sponsors and capitals. Wealthy Chinese have been moving their money offshore and away from China where the CCP can seize people's assets without warnings.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

• This woman really just disappeared lmfao

to put it in perspective she was the top top money earner (either of both genders or just female) for a long time...and the gov just came in made an example of her and she was gone just like that...

• to put it in perspective she was the top top money earner (either of both genders or just female) for a long time...and the gov just came in made an example of her and she was gone just like that...

I just saw people speculating that they killed her or something. Isn’t that unusual for people suddenly disappearing in China. That’s what they say.

• I just saw people speculating that they killed her or something. Isn’t that unusual for people suddenly disappearing in China. That’s what they say.

it's not unusual but for someone with that high a profile...and she's married to another fairly well know and high profile celebrity as well and even he didn't talk a single word about what happened...

it would be the equivelent of someone like adele in the UK or ariana in the US to pop! and disappear lol what was funny was when she was being questioned (not disappeared yet) dozens and probably hundreds of Chinese celebrities suddenly came out of the woodworks and paid extra (back) taxes...lol

it's one of the disadvantages (or advantages) of being a communist government - they can make people disappear lol

• it's not unusual but for someone with that high a profile...and she's married to another fairly well know and high profile celebrity as well and even he didn't talk a single word about what happened...

it would be the equivelent of someone like adele in the UK or ariana in the US to pop! and disappear lol what was funny was when she was being questioned (not disappeared yet) dozens and probably hundreds of Chinese celebrities suddenly came out of the woodworks and paid extra (back) taxes...lol

it's one of the disadvantages (or advantages) of being a communist government - they can make people disappear lol

If the government controls the media, this is really not difficult to achieve. they can simply prohibit tv and radio stations and magazines, newspapers and online publications from mentioning her at all, which will in turn stop other celebrities from mentioning her. And then unless you know her in real life, you'll simply never see her again just like any random citizen from another country, or even another city in your country.

• If the government controls the media, this is really not difficult to achieve. they can simply prohibit tv and radio stations and magazines, newspapers and online publications from mentioning her at all, which will in turn stop other celebrities from mentioning her. And then unless you know her in real life, you'll simply never see her again just like any random citizen from another country, or even another city in your country.

oh no the media was all talking about her...

everybody and their grandmas knew she disappeared but why or how or was she killed was the issue...

but it was funny to see every other celebrity come out to "confess" lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!