Except for the pedophilia what Yifan "Kris" Wu says is typical 'guy' stuff

• Basically trying to seem "cool" and "experienced" while flirting with girls. In the age of social media it's common for non-incel men to be in commutation with a lot of different girls in different apps, and what else is there for strangers to talk about. You aren't going to be discussing investment or politics with a random college age cute girl you DM'd. His blind fans are just going to shield him on that.

The real deal is if his practices are part of a bigger network of males (ala Seungri) who talk about girls like they are things he could trade (i think someone mention that), and the go-betweens facilitating Yifan to get in contact with those young women and underage girls

That being said, by typical 'guy' stuff I mean the typical guy who is usually in contact with girls and they are receptive of him (at least at first). Obviously the majority of men don't do this

• Ummm anyway so.

https://www.jaynestars.com/new…party-room-with-80-women/

I only know one senior like this and all he did was prey on younger girls, never used condoms and my barely legal friend had gotten pregnant and had to go to the hospital alone in an extremely judgemental society to get the pill. She told me he had done the same to a 16 year old girl aswell. Its crazy. I have one friend rn with a shitty guy and a mum that supports him. They keep dangling this idea that the girl is "the one" or can change them. It's so sad and sickening that they actually brainwash literal kids like that.

Also this idea that men think guys like this are chad's are outdated as hell. The first senior, no guy ikw wanted to be associated with him. Even when they see him at events they stay away. Ain't no man with a life has time or desperation for these games.

Desbundar

• From what I'm reading it sounds like Yifan "Kris" Wu could be Seungri Jr. He might have hired thugs to hurt the accusers or disparage them ala Jeffrey Esptein. The main accuser hasn't been heard for over 24 hours. If something happens to her his team can say she was suffering from mental problems, etc and it was all made up. And then his fans will inundate Weibo asking people to apologize to him

• From what I'm reading it sounds like Yifan "Kris" Wu could be Seungri Jr. He might have hired thugs to hurt the accusers or disparage them ala Jeffrey Esptein. The main accuser hasn't been heard for over 24 hours. If something happens to her his team can say she was suffering from mental problems, etc and it was all made up. And then his fans will inundate Weibo asking people to apologize to him

Fr?? That's scary asf. Is she active elsewhere? But I saw a lot of girls have come out. I doubt they can silence them all.

I'm really not sure what to comment about Kris wu tbh but this character that's being spread around I've heard about people like that from both men and women. The person ikw preyed on younger girls cuz girls his own age/class already knew what he was upto. With celebrities it's never people on their level that they frequently toyed with its the outsiders.

If Wu is guilty then it's a very serious charge. Jail for sure cuz I think cnets have sunk their teeth into this but this whole threatening the victim is really sickening. I've seen fans do it but the idol/company themselves doing it is unheard of and pretty scary if it's true ngl.

Desbundar

• Please, there are plenty of guys who are perfectly decent when interacting with women.

In this day and age, no woman falls for the kind of bullshit Kris spouts unless they’re young, naive, and inexperienced.

Understand Kris’ obsession with minors now?

• Fr?? That's scary asf. Is she active elsewhere? But I saw a lot of girls have come out. I doubt they can silence them all.

I'm really not sure what to comment about Kris wu tbh but this character that's being spread around I've heard about people like that from both men and women. The person ikw preyed on younger girls cuz girls his own age/class already knew what he was upto. With celebrities it's never people on their level that they frequently toyed with its the outsiders.

If Wu is guilty then it's a very serious charge. Jail for sure cuz I think cnets have sunk their teeth into this but this whole threatening the victim is really sickening. I've seen fans do it but the idol/company themselves doing it is unheard of and pretty scary if it's true ngl.

actually no one has seen her for like 2 days. she posted on weibo but it's from a different phone, so people are speculating maybe she's in danger

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

• Please, there are plenty of guys who are perfectly decent when interacting with women.

In this day and age, no woman falls for the kind of bullshit Kris spouts unless they’re young, naive, and inexperienced.

Understand Kris’ obsession with minors now?

yep, any women over age 25+ would shut him down so fast

but 18 and under? Also China in general is still very conservative with many schools not offering sex ed. So Chinese high school girls really are a lot less mature than western high school girls. Most girls didn't even know that they can reach out for help after rape. The first thing they would think of is their lives is ruined and that they are forever "tarnished" because there's a huge stigma in China of women who have gone through rape.

so Toothpick Kris is a predator, and he knows exactly what he is doing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

KEEP TALKING WE SHUT YOU DOWN.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!