what if Twice is released D4 and blackpink released cheerup ?

• how well that public will recevied if twice came up D4 instead of cheer up and blackpink came with cheer up does this songs will be as huge as now and how it is going to change the image of blackpink and twice as both these songs make these girl groups as top groups now

• Inb4 someone says Group A can’t pull off said song, as if neither have shown their cute or girl crush sides before, not to mention both actually have done said concepts (BlackPink with AIIYL & Ice Cream, Twice with LOA, Fancy, Perfect World, and more alongside the many B-sides and covers they did)

With that said, I feel like they’d do well, but not as well. Playful songs look better with bigger groups with a youthful it girl feel, and sassier songs look better with smaller girl groups with a fashion model feel

• If we're assuming that the songs got released at the same release window as the other song in the trade, I think both songs and groups would still be huge.

Twice going from LOA to D4 would make sense since LOA is considered more on the girl crush / teen crush side of things, and may have kickstarted the girl crush movement sooner.

Blackpink going from AIIYL to Cheer Up would also make sense. It would be the group moving in a more cheerful and bright direction.

I can see both groups being very successful still.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Oh wait, I don’t think Shy Shy Shy would trend with BP the way it did for Twice. Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa speak fluent English so it would be too (near) perfectly pronounced. Jisoo prob could pull it off, but while she has a cute tone it’s also deep

Sana has the naturally cute Aegyo both in looks, personality, and voice to where it just clicked for her. The fact that Mina & Dahyun originally had the line, but towards the end it was given to Sana, just goes to show this

• I rly dislike this idea. A lot. Then Sana mispronouncing shy shy shy wouldn't have happened. Twice doing concepts like perfect world or breakthrough often just looks way too sexy and sensual for a teen crush song.

Blackpink have done cute songs well but they have that touch of sass. It wouldn't have worked for either. Like they would be good songs but it's already been imprinted in our heads a certain way.

Desbundar

• neither would work

cheer up blew up because of a "cute girl next door" look plus the mispronounced shy shy shy. blckpink has done cute but it's always sassy, and it wouldnt fit. the shy shy shy also wouldnt work. it would be a moderate hit at best.

d4 blew up because of the grand mv with the throne scenes and a pure badass image. twice had done sexy and girlcrush but not badass. plus a group of 9 could not have blown up internationally with d4, it was blackpink's image as a group of 4 that let it

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• both groups wont be as successful

Cheer up looks better with bigger groups, and Blackpink lacks cute vocals for the song

D4 requires super cool stage charisma which I think at that point, some of the twice members were lacking. And a bigger group is much harder to pull off

• BP could do it even if it wouldn't look as good than Twice version

but i can't see Twice pull off D4, because too many members have high pitch voice like dahyun, momo, sana

also if some members imo can pull of something as Girl crush well like Momo, jungyeon, chaeyoung etc...

i can't see members like Tzuyu, sana etc... do something like this

and personally as a whole i think Mature concept like feel special etc... fit twice

but i don't see them doing a full girl crush concept

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• i think twice could pull off D4 too but may be it is not badass like blackpinks and i agree sana is one of the reason that shy shy shy line is famous if bp do that it doesn't have that much impact compared to it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!