IZ*ONE anticipated reunion reportedly not happening

• Good to give us advance notice, now i know to cut the cord with these idiotic labels and save valuable stanning power for groups and labels that actually care about their fans. Not gonna give a single premium stream or view, or any view for that matter, for any of the crusty post Produce groups or dumb projects that they dream up for the poor Izone members. I'm also gearing up to troll every YT comment section that has anything to do with Uranus666 or whatever the new shitty survival show Msnake has planned.

Izone and Izone only for me.

• Just as well. Tbh they were dragging this thing out unnecessarily long (probably intended by CJ). I mean, I understand there is a lot to discuss but it's been nearly three months. THREE. Meanwhile, the girls are sitting around squandering the popularity they earned in Iz*One when they could be out starting their brand new careers. At least Wonyoung and Yujin can finally join their new girl group.

I will say though, whatever CJ was planning with using Iz*One as a PR stunt for girl's planet 999, it has had the adverse affect. Where I was originally excited for Girls Planet 999, I now feel quite a bit of resentment toward the project and don't even want anything to do with it. If I watch I may not stan. The whole 3-3-3 countries each thing seems pretty messy anyway, considering the relationship between korea, China, Japan is not so good. As well as how Chinese idols tend to have the habit of sticking their foot in their mouths.

• It's CJ. I never trusted their snake-a$$ from the very start. This was just a huge PR stunt for their "Definitely Not Produce" 999 show. They always do this same fake news every time after a Produce group disbands.

Anyways I hope that the IZ*One girls with plans get to go ahead and start already before their popularity dies down. And the girls without plans get to somehow get together and make a successful sub-unit under the PUP project.

• Good to give us advance notice, now i know to cut the cord with these idiotic labels and save valuable stanning power for groups and labels that actually care about their fans. Not gonna give a single premium stream or view, or any view for that matter, for any of the crusty post Produce groups or dumb projects that they dream up for the poor Izone members. I'm also gearing up to troll every YT comment section that has anything to do with Uranus666 or whatever the new shitty survival show Msnake has planned.

Izone and Izone only for me.

you are some toxic weirdo

• you are some toxic weirdo

Easy to call me names when it's not YOUR faves getting dumped unceremoniously like yesterday's garbage.

I wonder if your opinions will change if and when your faves are disbanded and the individual members are forced to join other flop nugu groups that end up like Pristin or forced to struggle desperately to cobble together anything remotely resembling a viable music career. How many former IOI, W1, and X1 members are achieving anything close to the musical success of their former Produce groups? Literally ONE person can chart in the top 20 (Chungha), ONE person can sell 500k (Daniel Kang), and then it's a completely empty void behind them.

• Easy to call me names when it's not YOUR faves getting dumped unceremoniously like yesterday's garbage.

I wonder if your opinions will change if and when your faves are disbanded and the individual members are forced to join other flop nugu groups that end up like Pristin or forced to struggle desperately to cobble together anything remotely resembling a viable music career. How many former IOI, W1, and X1 members are achieving anything close to the musical success of their former Produce groups? Literally ONE person can chart in the top 20 (Chungha), ONE person can sell 500k (Daniel Kang), and then it's a completely empty void behind them.

I think Yena will join Everglow and Chaewon will join Rocket Punch--I mean, Rocket Punch doesn't really have a main vocalist, Suyun seems to be standing in for now until Chaewon joins. And smart of those companies to introduce the groups before the IZONE members joined to avoid a DIA situation. The public gets to know and cares about the non-IZONE members first without the distraction of the popular IZONE member.

• I don't think you guys realize how tedious contracts can be. Izone worked because Produce tells you the contract before you come on the show. Most companies get very little since they are only profitting off of 1/2 trainees in the group and they profit after the creators of the group Mnet/CJ. The producers/managers of a group always get a bigger cut since they are paying for M/Vs, merch, etc etc.

Once the contracts are up, instead of just renewing, the companies want to renegotiate (which they should because those contracts usually aren't good for the trainees/companies). But this is where the talks ALWAYS break down. Its very hard to get 9/10 entertainment companies to agree to terms for a contract when they know their idol is valuable. This is why i knew talks were more likely to fail than anything else.

• Once the contracts are up, instead of just renewing, the companies want to renegotiate (which they should because those contracts usually aren't good for the trainees/companies). But this is where the talks ALWAYS break down. Its very hard to get 9/10 entertainment companies to agree to terms for a contract when they know their idol is valuable. This is why i knew talks were more likely to fail than anything else.

THIS is so true and happens so frequently

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

MD06SU0.gif

• I mean they just disbanded not too long ago, so it'd probably be too soon for a reunion :((

you probably missed the news bc this “reunion” wasn’t supposed to be like a spice girls reunion after 30 years of separation, it was talks to actually unite the girls again to operate as a whole group again after izone had disbanded, essentially meaning the group would continue with only a few members not present. Obviously the companies of so many idols couldn’t come to an agreement for such a commitment, and they each chose to capitalise on their 1/2 idols instead. It was mostly just smokes and mirrors from cjnm anyway

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!