DAMN YOU BLINKS...

• "Omggg Lisa stans are freaking out over Chaennie collab"

Wasn't it an obvious reaction??? YG never confirms anything music related and this time he did for whatever reason. It's obvious that Lisa stans would freak out because Lisa, being next in line for her solo, doesn't have anything news confirmed and we get music confirmation for two other members... is this so difficult to understand???

Did people freak out when Lisa and Jisoo Everland picture leaked? NO because blinks just assumed it was for a show... Majority companies parade their most popular member and give them lot more jobs. Now imagine if YG announced Lisa will get a mini album of 3 songs, do you think all the "level headed" akgae branding OT4 stans will bear this news and make peace with it thinking she is the most popular member so its ok.. Obviously not... they will shit blood sweat and tears...

Lisa stans (most of them) waited for Rose to finish her turn before they could demand for Lisa solo... a lot of us took part in trending for Rose multiple times for her solo so don't go around branding people as akgaes because we talk about Lisa. Apart from that one troll and one other user no one else is shitting on Chaennie so stop generalizing...

It's weird how all of you were agitated for Rose solo and don't even have the energy to see Lisa stans ask for info about Lisa solo.

• Everyone getting chaotic just over YGE saying "they're in LA for music" SINCE WHEN CAN WE TRUST THEM

Everyone assuming the Chaennie collab is happening is getting on my nerves .. even if it turns out to be true I'm not hyping it til Lisa and Jisoo get their own time to shine

The way this is sooooo true kkkkkk YGE is just sooooo shit overall that even when they try to do something we still hate them kkkkkkkk

• Everyone getting chaotic just over YGE saying "they're in LA for music" SINCE WHEN CAN WE TRUST THEM

Everyone assuming the Chaennie collab is happening is getting on my nerves .. even if it turns out to be true I'm not hyping it til Lisa and Jisoo get their own time to shine

whether it's sub unit or a collab I'd always say yes to more music... God knows when this song will even see the light of day... my point is all YG has to do is just release news on time... why is that so difficult... if they had made some announcement about Lisa solo and then announced this I don't think there would have been a problem

• whether it's sub unit or a collab I'd always say yes to more music... God knows when this song will even see the light of day... my point is all YG has to do is just release news on time... why is that so difficult... if they had made some announcement about Lisa solo and then announced this I don't think there would have been a problem

You're right, main problem is the order

But personally I'm really scared of that subunit collab, I hope it's OT4 and the sole reason there's only Chaennie in LA is bc Lisa is busy in Paris & Jisoo with her drama (I don't take really well contract discussions rumours...)

• You're right, main problem is the order

But personally I'm really scared of that subunit collab, I hope it's OT4 and the sole reason there's only Chaennie in LA is bc Lisa is busy in Paris & Jisoo with her drama (I don't take really well contract discussions rumours...)

They are artists, they shouldn't heed to fans because they are demanding... if it's a subunit then it should be welcomed... they will get to try out new styles with subunits... it would be nice to see...

• Nothing new. Wanting something for Lisa is the same as wanting BP to disband and what not. And there was a thread about Lisa possibly having 3 songs and some users were already freaking out and calling it favorism...

The double standards are insane. Why would anyone be happy when their fave is waiting for a solo but it hasn’t been confirmed, yet new music for those who already debuted as soloists is? If the shoe was on the other foot they would go insane!

• There isn't anything confirmed though???????? We don't know if it's yet another baseless statement from yg, we don't know if it's for the whole group, we don't know when or what. But we do know that it will never happen before lisa's solo, yg is dumb and doesn't know how to manage bp as a whole but they aren't THAT dumb to release music for two members who've already had their solo before Lisoo's, if akgaes were to think logically they would know this as well.

So I don't understand why yall mad about a simple news of chaennie being LA. Members ARE allowed to work on different things at the same time and be released when it's best convenient for all members (in this situation after lisoo's solo promo are finished).

Rosé solo was delayed over and over again and we've spent months waiting for the release date after they said she was to debut soon. I totally understand Lisa stans wanting to know when it'll be but what I don't condone is them attacking chaennie for this as if they have anything to do with Lisa's situation.

Rosé and Jennie are pretty much jobless at the moment so they went to LA

Jisoo is still filming her drama.

Lisa working on her solo.

Now we wait again to hear about Lisa's solo, it's definitely in the works seeing how Jisoo has heard it already. All we need is a confirmation date and I doubt we'll get that by attacking rosé and jennie.

My final say on this ridiculous situation that was overblown by akgaes yet again.

#jennie from I have tasted the stars #jennie from I have tasted the stars image

Edited once, last by leneny ().

• There's a difference between asking for her solo (which we all want) and being bitter over what the others are doing, especially when we don't KNOW what they're doing.

Y'all are ranting about Chaennie and blinks more than you're advocating for Lisa and that's the problem

The other members don't need to be brought up when asking for better treatment for Lisa. Lisa could be the only member from now on releasing full albums while the others sat in the dungeon and I'd never question why she got those opportunities when I ask for better treatment for the others

I just don't understand this. Yesterday y'all were so happy and optimistic because part of her song leaked, DJ Snake confirmed and Jisoo herself saying it was coming this month. More and more signs have been popping up saying its coming and fast.

• Go check all Lisa threads and see who hated on Chaennie and then say "y'all"

• The double standards are insane. Why would anyone be happy when their fave is waiting for a solo but it hasn’t been confirmed, yet new music for those who already debuted as soloists is? If the shoe was on the other foot they would go insane!

Nobody said Rosé and Jennie are gonna be releasing new music tho. They're just working on music which they often do anyway. Blinks started the rumour about the chaennie collab.

Lisa's solo is probably the next bp music we're gonna get. Or at least I hope so.

• Honestly Jennie constantly gets hate for breathing. I'm not surprised they were forced to confirm that Jennie and Rose were in LA for work. Its like you guys have selective memory. Remember last time she had a photo shoot? She got so much hate because they thought she was there with friends when in reality she was working.

I understand the frustration but all you akgaes are doing is making tensions high for absolutely no reason. It doesn't matter what order things are coming in. I wouldn't be surprised if people asked to collaborate with Rose and Jennie since the girls are quite social. Lisa is getting her solo, its confirmed. Remember its a collab so the release date and other stuff is probably not even going to be managed by YG. I feel like Lisa is just going to be featured. THATS OK TOO. They've all had their individual projects.

• The double standards are insane. Why would anyone be happy when their fave is waiting for a solo but it hasn’t been confirmed, yet new music for those who already debuted as soloists is? If the shoe was on the other foot they would go insane!

Imagine if us Army's got mad because some of the members released more solos than the other? We don't because we understand some of the members enjoy writing and singing more than others. Have you ever thought you might be forcing Lisa into being a singer when she seemed so happy being a dance instructor? Yall keeping tabs on how the group releases music is so ridiculous to me. My faves release whenever they feel like it and thats ok. I support the group as a WHOLE.

You, the akgaes, will be the downfall of BP.

• Imagine if us Army's got mad because some of the members released more solos than the other? We don't because we understand some of the members enjoy writing and singing more than others. Have you ever thought you might be forcing Lisa into being a singer when she seemed so happy being a dance instructor? Yall keeping tabs on how the group releases music is so ridiculous to me. My faves release whenever they feel like it and thats ok. I support the group as a WHOLE.

How're you all trying to push the narrative that lisa is only a dancer? She also trained as a rapper and singer. Your bias got the main rapper position because she was the only one who could speak english(when she joined yg). Lisa can sing and rap too. If yg released a statement regarding her solo yesterday instead of commenting on the useless rumours about chaennie hanging out in La, none of this would've happened.

It's not the akgaes who"ll be the downfall of bp. It's yg and fake people like you ,because it's easy to sideline akgaes from the fandom while it's hard to detect fake bishes.

• How're you all trying to push the narrative that lisa is only a dancer? She also trained as a rapper and singer. Your bias got the main rapper position because she was the only one who could speak english(when she joined yg). Lisa can sing and rap too. If yg released a statement regarding her solo yesterday instead of commenting on the useless rumours about chaennie hanging out in La, none of this would've happened.

It's not the akgaes who"ll be the downfall of bp. It's yg and fake people like you ,because it's easy to sideline akgaes from the fandom while it's hard to detect fake bishes.

I don't think you know what the difference between being able to do something and actually enjoy doing it. Lisa can do ALL of those things but she obviously prefers dancing. She has her own YouTube channel for her dances ffs. How do you know what she would rather be doing?

As for my bias, lol. I never even stated having a bias in BP. I'm simply fed up of constantly seeing this bickering. We all know the girls are close. Imagine how Lisa feels when she sees her Akgaes constantly attacking who she sees as sisters.

• I don't think you know what the difference between being able to do something and actually enjoy doing it. Lisa can do ALL of those things but she obviously prefers dancing. She has her own YouTube channel for her dances ffs. How do you know what she would rather be doing?

As for my bias, lol. I never even stated having a bias in BP. I'm simply fed up of constantly seeing this bickering. We all know the girls are close. Imagine how Lisa feels when she sees her Akgaes constantly attacking who she sees as sisters.

She gave us everything in her say so performance, wdym? She rapped,sang and danced too. Yeah she prefers dancing but it's not necessary that she will feed us a dance cover everytime. I pointed it out because you made it seem like lisa is only supposed to give us dance covers. If lisabar hadn't requested her to upload those dance videos, we would be getting some random vlogs from her.

Anyways, I'm not attacking her co-members

• She gave us everything in her say so performance, wdym? She rapped,sang and danced too. Yeah she prefers dancing but it's not necessary that she will feed us a dance cover everytime. I pointed it out because you made it seem like lisa is only supposed to give us dance covers. If lisabar hadn't requested her to upload those dance videos, we would be getting some random vlogs from her.

Anyways, I'm not attacking her co-members

You completely missed the point of my post if you thought I said Lisa should only dance. What I said is to stop keeping tabs on what they do. What I said was it seemed like the Akgaes were possibly forcing Lisa into roles she might not have wanted from the start. Let her do what she wants, let her only dance if she wants. Doesn't matter what you want her to do, matters what she likes to do. If she wants to write and sing songs, she will. To me, based off everything she's released, she seems more interested in dancing. That's ok!

• I hope her solo changes your pov about her

It won't. From what I see from her own personal channel and what she does on her free time, she likes to dance. She prefers dancing. I'm not saying I won't enjoy her solo, I probably will based off the snippet. I just personally, from what she has released, think she prefers dancing.

• Imagine if us Army's got mad because some of the members released more solos than the other? We don't because we understand some of the members enjoy writing and singing more than others. Have you ever thought you might be forcing Lisa into being a singer when she seemed so happy being a dance instructor? Yall keeping tabs on how the group releases music is so ridiculous to me. My faves release whenever they feel like it and thats ok. I support the group as a WHOLE.

Nobody will be the downfall of BP 👍

• Honestly Jennie constantly gets hate for breathing. I'm not surprised they were forced to confirm that Jennie and Rose were in LA for work. Its like you guys have selective memory. Remember last time she had a photo shoot? She got so much hate because they thought she was there with friends when in reality she was working.

I understand the frustration but all you akgaes are doing is making tensions high for absolutely no reason. It doesn't matter what order things are coming in. I wouldn't be surprised if people asked to collaborate with Rose and Jennie since the girls are quite social. Lisa is getting her solo, its confirmed. Remember its a collab so the release date and other stuff is probably not even going to be managed by YG. I feel like Lisa is just going to be featured. THATS OK TOO. They've all had their individual projects.

U sure u a blink

U seem well quite clueless on alot of things 👀

• U sure u a blink

U seem well quite clueless on alot of things 👀

Didn't realize I had to be one to comment on the situation. Just really odd how split the fandom is. Yall need to chill. There's a way to voice concerns and some of them are using this to attack other BP members.

• Didn't realize I had to be one to comment on the situation. Just really odd how split the fandom is. Yall need to chill. There's a way to voice concerns and some of them are using this to attack other BP members.

The fandom isn't so much as split as it is starved lol

BP themselves are aware they have alot of young fans, most reasonable adults don't really do most of what the younger/very loud fans do online

Those who gave a thumbs up to this comment, this person literally said Lisa's solo will probably not be managed by YG, seriously?

YG, is not going to manage Lisa's solo.... that is the most ridiculous thing i have seen this week.

• Those who gave a thumbs up to this comment, this person literally said Lisa's solo will probably not be managed by YG, seriously?

YG, is not going to manage Lisa's solo.... that is the most ridiculous thing i have seen this week.

I call it a solo but I don't think it will be. There! I said it! I felt like she was being featured especially with how much hype its getting from US radio stations (assuming they were spoilers for this collab).

• I call it a solo but I don't think it will be. There! I said it! I felt like she was being featured especially with how much hype its getting from US radio stations (assuming they were spoilers for this collab).

She's releasing at least 2 songs tho like Rosie

She already has a solo sonh recorded way back in 2019 very much like Rosie's gone which was also recorded in 2019

Contrary to popular belief, BP were indeed supposed to debut solo 2019-2020 but that bigbang ex member + YG himself ruined everything lol

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!