CHINESE FANBASE ALREADY COLLECTED 1M YUAN FOR LISA'S SOLO...

• and

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why are blinks so proud to have such a huge fan base in a country that hates everyone not Chinese and is actively killing and rapping Muslim women?

Y’all are disgusting

What does that have to do with anything? I hate getting political but let's go, since you wanna go there.

Do you get what I am trying to say? I dont care if you're trolling or not and I am of course not excusing what china has done, but what does that have to do with kpop? With supporters of a group? And what about the other groups like g idle, mamamoo and Seventeen that have large fanbases in China?

Speak into the mic! 🎤🎤

Edited once, last by Lisaaaaa ().

• Why are blinks so proud to have such a huge fan base in a country that hates everyone not Chinese and is actively killing and rapping Muslim women?

Y’all are disgusting

and?

is her fanbase accountable for things they didnt do

yall make no sense

Y’all are disgusting

Damn, intelligence out the window. If you want to judge the citizens of a country based on what the government does, go ahead.

And it's not only blinks, I guess you are also referring to all fandoms who have a Chinese fanbase.

Y’all are disgusting

Wtf

The government doesn't represent the gp. Why are you generalizing all Chinese people?

It's you who is disgusting. I remember your racist and albeist ass from the old forum.

• spill

• I don't think they were trolling.

They just lack intelligence.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!