Why Izone agencies look like they don't know what to do with the girls ???

• I expected their agencies to push them a lot once Izone disband to be sure to keep the members visible among the

general public and keep the fans they got during their izone days loyal to them

but the way they are handle by their agencies remind me so much the way Fantagio manage Yoojung and Doyeon after IOI

they made them do tons of random things and waited until the IOI hype die down to finally announce that they'll debut in a new group and at the end because of this a lot of Yoojung fans left her for other groups while WEki meki debut could have been much bigger

i expected starship especially to announce their gg debut for soon considering that yujin and Wonyoung were in Izone and debuting a new GG with 2 members of Izone would do a lot of buzz

or at least get Wonyoung a lot of solo gig considering that she was the center and a lot of show would like i think to get her

but all she did since his a photoshoot

even chaewon did just a cover for woolim and that's it

why Izone members agencies suck so much to promote them, when they have girls who have so much potential, and just come out of one of the biggest show and GG of these years, so they better use this popularity at their advantage but no '-'

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• scared to be first agency which announces something

because this agency will get all hate

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I remember correctly, with X1, the first members that did activities on stage again were on april, so, if we think they are going to take the same route, july may be the month we heard something from the girls.

Still, the Iz*one project is still a hot topic between wiz*ones, they are probably thinking carefully about what to do.

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• This has been said before but it's because of PUP (Parallel Universe Project). They are basically stalling at this moment.... until decisions are made over how to proceed with the Iz*One relaunch. They literally can't announce any real future activities before PUP has been properly addressed unless they want to be hated to death and boycotted by Wiz*Ones.

The companies are still having meetings (they've been in discussion about the potential Iz*One relaunch for months now) and in the lastest update I believe the guy in charge of PUP said they are in discussion with all the companies (previously they said J-line and 1 Korean company were still not fully on board) will also be having meetings with CJ.

Can you imagine the reaction of Wiz*Ones if say Starship was to announce a new GG with Wonyoung and Yujin when relaunch is still being discussed among all of the companies? They were already blamed enough for there being no extension. I doubt Starship is going to be that stupid.

What they SHOULD do is hurry up an come to a decision already (as if the solution isn't already obvious???). They're mad annoying. Sick of being stuck in limbo about this. Either do the bloody the relaunch or don't. Damn.

• The Japanese girls have been super busy.

Yujin and Minju have weekly gigs, and Minju has done a ton of photoshoots.

Hyewon just came out with her first photobook and has a new YT channel started.

Eunbi will be in a variety show and has done a cover.

Chaewon has done two covers.

Yuri is in an OST.

Yena is everywhere, three variety shows and KOMS.

Labels are probably worried about how post produce groups always flop. In fact, most post Produce idols struggle to keep their heads above water no matter what they do. Chungha and Daniel Kang are the only idols actually super successful with their music (Woodz has been experiencing a steady decline, selling only 60 percent of what he did at debut), a few others like Somi and Mina and Sejeong are trying to cobble together a viable career doing commercials, variety, solos, and acting.

I think most of the labels expected an extension and now, with how badly the disbandment was handled, they're unsure how to move forward with the fanbase for their girls still seething at seeing their faves reduced to this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They know that they could face a backlash if the girls are jammed into new groups, maybe even against their will. Most of the members (not sure about Nako, Won, and Yujin) clearly want to stay together, the article indicated that and you can just follow the flower trail they've left behind on social media lol.

Starship is the one agency that seems hell bent on moving on, and they can afford to since they're under giant KakaoM. But even they have been very careful and havent mentioned anything about forcing Won and Yujin into their new GG.

• J-Lines been busy though like they have multiple concerts and stuff

But then again they are just going back to where they previously were so they won't really get hate for doing things they should or would have been doing anyways.

Meanwhile the first Korean company to make official plans for their members will probably get tons and tons of backlash

• I mean to me, this just goes to show once again that the agencies were not fully prepared for the sudden end of the extension talks back in March. I honestly think that at least half of the Korean agencies have no idea what to do with their girls. The other half are probably hesitating while they have their talks with CJ.

But really, if any of the companies don't feel like joining with the IZ*One extension/remake then they should just go ahead and do something soon. The kpop world is moving fast and they don't want to get buried in all of the new GGs coming out of the big name companies. Coming from smaller companies, they already are at a huge disadvantage. Time is not on their side. More specifically.......Starship should just go ahead and release info about their new GG already. Most Wiz*Ones already expect them to drop out of the IZ*One project anyways. Sure they may get a little hate for it but it won't be that huge since it won't be totally unexpected.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!