Which gg is the female equivalent of 2PM?

• I wanna see sumn. 17

1. Straight woman- they are hot (6) 35%
    2. Lgbtq+ man- they are hot (5) 29%
    3. Straight woman- they are meh (3) 18%
    4. Lgbtq+ woman- they are hot (2) 12%
    5. Lgbtq+ woman- they are meh (1) 6%
    6. Straight man- they are hot (0) 0%
    7. Straight man- they are meh (0) 0%
    8. Lgbtq+ man- they are meh (0) 0%

I don't usually find hyper masculine men attractive but these guys are just *attractive*. Like ig most people from the opposite gender or even same gender might feel the same.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So which gg is undoubtedly attractive? From any generation in any concept or era. I hope people answer accurately so i can start a poll with a gg that's mentioned the most and see what stats come up. You can do like a top 5. Also one catch it can't be your bias group.

Desbundar

• These two come to mind. Feminine, fit, and sexy, with catchy music.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree Secret and SISTAR were like the female counterparts to 2PM, since 2PM's main marketing point was how they stepped outside of the box and brought a "beastly" image to men, instead of the "flower boy" image that was popular back then. They showed another type of attractiveness, another type of charm and was oozing with confidence and a fierce image. Secret and SISTAR basically did that as well.

BUT...

I think we are forgetting one group. Which was 2PM's labelmates, Miss A. Like bruhhhhhhh. Talk about fierce, showcasing a different type of attractiveness, being "sexy" and confident. Miss A definitely was there as well. That was their entire branding. Too bad their career as singers were short and people didn't give any attention to the other girls and instead only focused on Suzy while they were a group.

• These two come to mind. Feminine, fit, and sexy, with catchy music.

Sistar and secret are excellent choices. Idk much about secret. What was their image in general like?

I cant believe I didn't think of miss a. Yeah ig they were closer to 2pms concept of going against the grain and Suzy used top a lot of polls amongst both genders.

Desbundar

• Sistar and secret are excellent choices. Idk much about secret. What was their image in general like?

I only really knew of them in passing, but they didn't have one style that they stuck to.

• Thank you soo much! They are perfect!

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!